ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone been out of country after they got T1 50K Visa???????

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

walkingintherain
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Anyone been out of country after they got T1 50K Visa???????

Post by walkingintherain » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Hello Everyone,

Just wondering anyone been out of country after they got T1 50K visa??

How was their experience at UK airports?

I mean, did they ask any questions? if yes, then sharing them will be highly appreciated.

Regards

suvalike
Member of Standing

Re: Anyone been out of country after they got T1 50K Visa???

Post by suvalike » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:05 pm

walkingintherain wrote:Hello Everyone,

I mean, did they ask any questions? if yes, then sharing them will be highly appreciated.

Regards
HI Guys,

Please update if someone have been back.

Thanks

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:03 pm

Regards
not me because I am in appeal but one of my friend who got his Ent T1 visa in January 2013 and been to country for marriage.On arrival he was refused entry at airport 2 weeks ago in Birmingham.I was there to pick him up and waited for more than 6hours and later I came to know that he was set to deport.He was lateron released on bail last week .He told me he was asked many question by the officer and busy on computer to check his status and end of interview he was told sorry she couldn't allow him for the reasons set out in this letter which contradicted his status.Got signed on a written paper which he later knew refusal of entry .

First question: where did he come from?how long had he been out of the UK?what business and where and when started?business address was his home address and he didn't notify it to council.asked about vat? asked about any relative in the UK? asked about who was resposbible for the busbiness during his absence from the UK.asked for invested amount and available amount.he was taken to the cashpoint to take out balance receipt of the amount what he told as available to the business or invested.letter from registration department with which his business supposed to be registred.

Anyway it was a bad time for my friend but now he is on bail and looking for redressal of issues.

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Extension2013 wrote:

Regards
not me because I am in appeal but one of my friend who got his Ent T1 visa in January 2013 and been to country for marriage.On arrival he was refused entry at airport 2 weeks ago in Birmingham.I was there to pick him up and waited for more than 6hours and later I came to know that he was set to deport.He was lateron released on bail last week .He told me he was asked many question by the officer and busy on computer to check his status and end of interview he was told sorry she couldn't allow him for the reasons set out in this letter which contradicted his status.Got signed on a written paper which he later knew refusal of entry .

First question: where did he come from?how long had he been out of the UK?what business and where and when started?business address was his home address and he didn't notify it to council.asked about vat? asked about any relative in the UK? asked about who was resposbible for the busbiness during his absence from the UK.asked for invested amount and available amount.he was taken to the cashpoint to take out balance receipt of the amount what he told as available to the business or invested.letter from registration department with which his business supposed to be registred.

Anyway it was a bad time for my friend but now he is on bail and looking for redressal of issues.
OMG................What a nightmare for the poor guy...Do you know did he left straight after getting the visa....for long did he stay there...

mjay

Post by mjay » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:49 pm

Extension2013 wrote:

Regards

ohhhhhhhhh that's bad did he came back on weekends or week days? I think weekends is safe

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sky_rise » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:14 pm

Regards
hi. was out for a week after getting fresh T1E, no issues, no question, just hello and welcome.
"Ask me, and I shall provide it"

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:17 pm

Extension2013 wrote:

Regards

how long did he spend overseas?
If he spent so much time overseas then he will be asked questions at the border.

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:41 pm

My friend has to go out of the country too as he hasn't been home for years and is very worried.

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:25 pm

monolyte wrote:
Extension2013 wrote:

Regards

If he spent so much time overseas then he will be asked questions at the border.
do you know the exact reasons why he was refused entry?

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:17 pm

rsrameshsunil wrote:
monolyte wrote:
Extension2013 wrote:

Regards

Is there anyone who has been out of the country for 2 months or more and is back now in uk...

Please also can someone shed the ligh like what type of questions they might ask at heathrow airpot while returning.One of my freind is coming back next week after spending two months back home.He left after 15 days getting the T1 Ent visa.What precaution should he take while returning UK..Please share your thoughts.

Thanks

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:19 am

rsrameshsunil wrote:
monolyte wrote:
Extension2013 wrote:

Regards

He was out of the country for about 4 months.In the refusal of entry letter she had explained to him that after questions and answers,she was not satisfied of his answers or the business he had or was running and he was active in that business.Further,she explained that he didn't provide any evidence for his invested or available funds as well as provided no proof of council tax for his business premises.Therefore she was not satisfied that he had the claimed business which was running and he was active and joining that business rather than returning to secure entry to the UK for other purposes. She was therefore not satisfied that you were a genuine entreprenueir and refused your entry to the UK.

The above were the main issues however,he was given 3pages papers.

alex87
BANNED

Post by alex87 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:12 pm

Extension2013 wrote:
rsrameshsunil wrote:
monolyte wrote:
Extension2013 wrote:

He was out of the country for about 4 months.In the refusal of entry letter she had explained to him that after questions and answers,she was not satisfied of his answers or the business he had or was running and he was active in that business.Further,she explained that he didn't provide any evidence for his invested or available funds as well as provided no proof of council tax for his business premises.Therefore she was not satisfied that he had the claimed business which was running and he was active and joining that business rather than returning to secure entry to the UK for other purposes. She was therefore not satisfied that you were a genuine entreprenueir and refused your entry to the UK.

The above were the main issues however,he was given 3pages papers.
Was he sent back or allowed to stay on after being granted the initial stay?