ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How much time it takes for an appeal to be heard??

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Noman83

How much time it takes for an appeal to be heard??

Post by Noman83 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:51 pm

• I applied initially on 17/12/2012 and got the letter on 22/01/2013 stating that the application is invalid as they were unable to take the payment (i have bank staements which prove money was always in the account). reapplied on 23/01/2013 with lawyers company acc details gave biometric on 28/02/2013 and got refusal today dated 30/04/2013 stating that when i applied on 23/01/2013 i did not had valid leave to reamin and i had to undergo RLMT so the application was refused although i got points for salary maintainence and english language but could not get points for sponsorship and also did not got the appeal right .

My lawyer has lodged JR in first tier tribunal on 16 may on the basis of returning my first application as invalid was wrong and so we have challenged it and now am waiting for the date of appeal .Can anybody tell me how much time will it take for them to reply and how much time will it take to the whole process to complete ??

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:33 am

Why didn't you appeal anyway and let a judge decide on your right of appeal?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Noman83

Post by Noman83 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:39 am

vinny wrote:Why didn't you appeal anyway and let a judge decide on your right of appeal?
well my lawyer has sent an application to first tier bundle with documents i dnt knw if its appeal or JR . do u knw how much time it wil take in any case . we have applied on the basis of basnet case of invalid application