ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips Attestation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fiestadreamz
Newly Registered

Payslips Attestation

Post by fiestadreamz » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:28 am

Hello All,

I am on a Tier2 ICT and my HR is not attesting my payslips saying they dont support ILR applications.

Is there any alternate solutions for this - like can a solicitor provide a covering letter about my payslips?

Have any of you encountered similar situation, request your help and guidance.

Thanks

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am

why do you need payslips attested?

Original payslips (printed) - no need to attest
Company issued reprints - on letterhead with stamp usually done by payroll.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:43 am

if you don't have an original payslip with the name of the employer on it the sponsor must confirm that what you submit is authentic.

However, this is not the only issue. The sponsor must also confirm that they still require you for the employment in question.

There is nothing you can do if they decline to support your application.

There is an incentive for companies tnot to support applications for settlement because once you obtain ILR you will be free to leave them and seek other, perhaps better paid, employment

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Payslips Attestation

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:32 am

fiestadreamz wrote:Hello All,

I am on a Tier2 ICT and my HR is not attesting my payslips saying they dont support ILR applications.

Is there any alternate solutions for this - like can a solicitor provide a covering letter about my payslips?

Have any of you encountered similar situation, request your help and guidance.

Thanks
You don't need your payslips attested. You could ask your HR to issue you with a letter confirming that Payslips are authentic copies as per Company's payroll records. Recently I got MY ILR,My payslips were not attested. No issues with the CW.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

fiestadreamz
Newly Registered

Post by fiestadreamz » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Thanks all. My payslips are online. So have downloaded and printed them, hence need attestation. However, as i mentioned above, they are not ready to attest, so don't think will provide any letter to say they are authentic.

However have been able to secure a reference letter stating my annual salary and address.

Not sure if i can use that letter... May be i have to take a gamble going alone and if luck permits may get through. However i have one query, if its rejected in that case, what will be my position, can i continue with extension thru company or will end up losing everything..

Thanks for all the help.