ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Past Earnings Help !!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saudHSMP
Newly Registered

Past Earnings Help !!!

Post by saudHSMP » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:01 pm

Dear Friends,

I have applied for HSMP last week and recently found a mistake that has been made in my file. I am from India and presently working in Saudi Arabia in a consulting firm.

Since there is no tax system in saudi arabia, I had the options to show my earnings in any two choices from the three options mentioned in HSMP guidance.

The options were
1. Employer letter stating my salary
2. 12 months wage slips
3. Bank statements showing my salary credited every month.

Since my salary has been paid by cash every month, I prefered to show the first two as the evidences for my past earnings.

I took the letter from employer stating salary and pay slips for the last 12 months. The problem was with my employer, he made a mistake in detailing my salary in the employer letter. Although he stated that I recieved a total amount of SR 7000 every month correctly, but in detailing it he mentioned that I recieve SR 500 as housing allowance and 1300 as transportaion allowance. But It is not the case, i recieve 500 as transportation and 1300 as housing allowance and it is mentioned clearly in my pay slips and the offer letter submitted with it.

Actual Salary and mentioned in the monthly payslips and offer letter
Basic Salary - SR 5200.00
Housing Allowance - SR 1300
Transportation Allowance - SR 500
----------------------------------------
Total SR 7000.00

Mentioned in the Employer Letter as
Basic Salary - SR 5200.00
Housing Allowance - SR 500
Transportation Allowance - SR 1300
------------------------------------------
Total SR 7000.00

I am really tense now and afraid they may reject my application at this foolishness. I dont know where my mind was at the time I submitted my file. I am really going crazy and would like to recieve any help and valuable suggestions from any one of you to overcome the problem. Can I submit my employer letter again stating the correct value by post quoting my reference number or shall I keep quiet untill they cme for the decision.

Dear Friends pls help me....
Regards,

Arun

debz

Post by debz » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:01 pm

Hey, don't panic.. I think, I read it somewhere in the guidelines that after you send out your application, if you feel like sending some additional documents, there is a special address.. Go through the guideline in the website..

Even better, if you call up the HSMP helpline without delay and tell them about this mistake. Tell them that you want to send the ammended letter from your employer with the correct detail. Also, try to convince them if they can put you accross to your caseworker. If they do, explain the scenario. If they agree for it, take down the address (this address is different from the address to which we send the HSMP application) and send the letter immediately.

Hope this will help you if it is not too late..
Regards,
Debjani.

saudHSMP
Newly Registered

Thanks Buddyin a

Post by saudHSMP » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:31 pm

Dear Debjani,

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion. I will once again go through the HSMP Guidance and if I find any such process of sending additional documents, definetily I will call the HO, if possible the case worker.

Regards,
ARUN

saudHSMP
Newly Registered

Post by saudHSMP » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:51 pm

Dear Debjani,

I have checked the HSMP guidance, but did not find any thing related to adding additional or amended documents to the file submitted.

Regards,
ARUN

saudHSMP
Newly Registered

Thank You My Friend

Post by saudHSMP » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:24 pm

Dear Dejbani,

I have done the same as you suggested me. I called the HO asking the possibility of adding additional documents to the file submitted. There was a lady she said that I can submit additional docments to my file since my file has not yet been alocated to the case worker. Thank God and I highly appreciate and thank you deep from bottom of my heart. Keep giving life to other people also by helping them and I will also do the same from now.

Thank Buddy,
For others I was asked to send my additional docments quoting my reference number on the below address.

HSMP,
Border and Immigration Agency,
PO Box 3468,
Sheffield,
S3 8WA

Bye
ARUN

oli_ro
Newly Registered

Post by oli_ro » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:24 pm

They mention about additional documents in the FAQ on the website.

You can send it additional documents provided that they reach HO before decision is made. To be safe call HO and tell them to put a note on your file that additional documents are on the way.

Send them with courier to Moorfoot address, it is mentioned in the FAQ

They will link the 2 set of papers and then make a decision.

Me and another member of the forum did the same and got approval.

Good luck !!!

saudHSMP
Newly Registered

Post by saudHSMP » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:27 pm

ok my friend...I will do the same.

Thank you very much to all forum members for their support.

Regards,
ARUN

debz

Post by debz » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:00 pm

@ Arun.
No thanks Plz.. It's my duty to help if I have knowledge on the same.. It was gud that I was free at office that day and was trying to help maximum ppl.. Don't u worry, u will qualify..

All the best..
Regards,
Debjani.

saudHSMP
Newly Registered

Post by saudHSMP » Sat May 19, 2007 2:25 pm

Hello Friends,

Just came to know from my case worker that my file is approved. Thank you very much for your support. ..Love you all.

Bye...ARUN