ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WRS update while FMRS in progress

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

szabcsee
Newly Registered

WRS update while FMRS in progress

Post by szabcsee » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:07 pm

I sorted my WRS and my wife already got a letter frm the Home Office about FMRSA. She can start work etc. Although I've started another job. So at the moment i have a 10 hours job WRS registered and a new 18 hrs. I guess I should register with this job at the WRS or is it enough to have one registered? If i have to, how, coz the Home Office has my passport and WRS registration because we had to send it for my wife's FMRSA application.
This Family Permit for my wife means from now she is considered as an EU regarding studying in uni, Council House application and all this stuff, or it is just about the work rights? Thanks for the help. This forum is really useful.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:25 pm

If she's non-EU she'll get International fees and no benefits.