ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:52 pm

There are measures to be taken if an application had exceeded the standard processing times, worrying about it does not solve the problem, like I said if one had waited more than required and you have suffered anything as a result of the delay, one can take proceedings.

If one application is legitimate, and it's being delayed one can scream if one wishes, you will be within your right to do so, we have all waited or have to wait for something. how about people who had to be separated from their families whilst they wait outside the UK for a decision?

Good luck to myself and everyone waiting.

diangelo

objective

Post by diangelo » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:09 pm

dalebutt wrote:There are measures to be taken if an application had exceeded the standard processing times, worrying about it does not solve the problem, like I said if one had waited more than required and you have suffered anything as a result of the delay, one can take proceedings.

If one application is legitimate, and it's being delayed one can scream if one wishes, you will be within your right to do so, we have all waited or have to wait for something. how about people who had to be separated from their families whilst they wait outside the UK for a decision?

Good luck to myself and everyone waiting.

diangelo

objective

Post by diangelo » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:11 pm

@Dalebutt,You can scream to the rooftop and nothing still will happen.Every thing looks easy on paper but the system here does not permit this ease you see from afar.I had my application refused for some petty reason and i have appealed this decision and this will take roughly another 3 months for a decision to be made not to talk about the over 7 months that it took the Home office to refuse my application.Do you think its easy to get a job with the COA?If you are working and the COA expires the 6 month duration,trust me your employers wont be banging at the door of the Home office but yours.Let us be realistic and not pretend that all is well with the UK system.If i show you the mail the European Union sent me about my case outlining all the flaws with their decision and the laws they broke in my case,you will be disheartened and yet the Eu still told me that it will take them time to get them to correct the decision.What do i do now that i cant work?smile,laugh?Let us just be reasonable.It is normal to be stressed by decisions that affect your life directly and indirectly.It would even be better to stay back at home in my home country and wait for a decision than to keep me a prisoner even when my right is breached.

lalolaal

Re: objective

Post by lalolaal » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:54 pm

diangelo wrote:@Dalebutt,You can scream to the rooftop and nothing still will happen.Every thing looks easy on paper but the system here does not permit this ease you see from afar.I had my application refused for some petty reason and i have appealed this decision and this will take roughly another 3 months for a decision to be made not to talk about the over 7 months that it took the Home office to refuse my application.Do you think its easy to get a job with the COA?If you are working and the COA expires the 6 month duration,trust me your employers wont be banging at the door of the Home office but yours.Let us be realistic and not pretend that all is well with the UK system.If i show you the mail the European Union sent me about my case outlining all the flaws with their decision and the laws they broke in my case,you will be disheartened and yet the Eu still told me that it will take them time to get them to correct the decision.What do i do now that i cant work?smile,laugh?Let us just be reasonable.It is normal to be stressed by decisions that affect your life directly and indirectly.It would even be better to stay back at home in my home country and wait for a decision than to keep me a prisoner even when my right is breached.

one thing more UKBA has taken some measures to decrease backlog in applications. they are processing those application which are submitted recently. They should make some principle like "first come first go". People who are waiting from last 7 to 8 months should be given priority. This is insane from ukba to just bypass all the applications and processed new ones. For God sake process our applications

miryferny
Sri Lanka

Post by miryferny » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:48 pm

flipper77 wrote:
miryferny wrote:Guys do they send you an email when the decision is taken??
No, they do not. The only way to find out if anything is happening is to check your Royal Mail tracking, assuming you provided them with a return satchel. Even then, they may not use!

So, the first you'll know if you've been successful, is when you receive notification in the post!
yes I sent one with the application for the pp return. But thy used a new envelope..so they should still have the one I sent...
EEA1 & EEA2 sent: 25/04/13
Received by UKBA: 26/04/13
COA (with right to work): 02/05/13
PP return request: 31/05/13
PP returned : 07/06/13
EEA1 & EEA2 : 22/06/13 (issued 17/06/13)

Gaelle
Newly Registered

Post by Gaelle » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi Webbie1902,

Thanks for your help, it worked :)

I sent the email on 2nd of June to UKBAeuropeanenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

No response after 1 week so I chased them on 9th of June and I cc Marje.Clarke@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk;EREC@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk;UKBACust1568@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk;Michael.Goode@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk;UKBACustomerComplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk;Sonia.Dower2@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

I got a response on 12th of June from Darren.Blakemore@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk (Darren Blakemore, Operations Manager (EWH), European Casework) saying:

"I can confirm a new COA has been produced and will be issued in your correct name tonight.

I also acknowledge receipt of your correspondence regarding your wife’s employment.

I will ask a caseworker to review the case and provide a more detailed explanation."

And we received this Saturday the new COA with the correct name :)
webbie1902 wrote:Hi Gaelle,

I suggest you email Clarke Marje <Marje.Clarke@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>. She is the head of european caseworker. Also email is for enquires from legal representatives and the voluntary sector about applications made under the European Economic Area Regulations of 2006. EREC <EREC@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; also this email will help too UKBACust1568@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk its for customer complainant service. Lastly, Goode Michael is the admin officer at the NW corrspondence team,<Michael.Goode@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>;

Gud luck.
:D
[/quote]

Mattyxxx
Newly Registered

waiting and waiting

Post by Mattyxxx » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Hi all,

I applied for EEA 1 and EEA 2 applications together through a solicitor... applied at the end of Jan 2013 but did not receive a Certificate of Application yet. But in the beginning of april i received EU passport and EEA1 residence card issued by the home office and EEA 2 application is still pending.. its not been six months

what should i do ? My job contract has been terminated last month bcoz of no sufficient documents provided for example acknowledgment etc etc...

One more thing i have a corresponding adress of my solicitor means all post and documents from HO delievered to his office address.

Please help

MAny Thanks

ja2wadpk
Newly Registered

8 months almost

Post by ja2wadpk » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:45 pm

2 days left for 8 months ?
so exhausted.

Mo2013

Post by Mo2013 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:04 pm

What should we do after the six months with no RC??

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:15 pm

Mo2013 wrote:What should we do after the six months with no RC??
Send email to Rob.Whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and Darren.Blakemore@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk complaining about the delay.

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Who is new chief executive of ukba?

Post by Babz » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Article 8 wrote:Rob whiteman is longer ukba chief executive. Who is?
Who can we write to? This delay of processing application is getting annoying
He's expected to be redeployed to a role within one of the two new Home Office organisations which will take over the UKBA functions.

Mo2013

Post by Mo2013 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:47 pm

How long it takes for second class post??

mian

postage

Post by mian » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:43 am

Mo2013 wrote:How long it takes for second class post??
2nd class take 3 to 4 wokring days
1st class 1 to 2 working days

Mo2013

Re: postage

Post by Mo2013 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:47 am

mian wrote:
Mo2013 wrote:How long it takes for second class post??
2nd class take 3 to 4 wokring days
1st class 1 to 2 working days
thanks for your answer have u got any good news ??

Mo2013

Post by Mo2013 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:48 am

Which number we can call to get update for our cases after the six months??

miryferny
Sri Lanka

Post by miryferny » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:54 pm

If I'll change house should I inform that to the HO? If yes how?
Thnx

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:34 pm

You should definitely inform HO of a change of address, the last time i checked, one could update address by calling the customer services.

miryferny
Sri Lanka

Post by miryferny » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:46 pm

dalebutt wrote:You should definitely inform HO of a change of address, the last time i checked, one could update address by calling the customer services.
Oh I see...is there any possibility that it's gonna affect any decision of the RC ? :(

mian

refusel

Post by mian » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:29 pm

i have very bad news ...

today i got refusal letter, my case worker refuse my application, what he said, he said he is not satisfied with my interview, coz some question doesn’t match, he mention the questions as well, but that’s not the major mistakes, its miners, so he said my merriage is not geniun my relationshop is not geniun ,

im confuse guys, i need your suggestion,
still my mind is not accepting this decision , how can he refuse my application .. cant believe,

now should i go for new application or go for appeal ? i need the suggestion from all senior members in this form, hopefully your suggestion is very helpful for me,

i spoke with my solicitor he said most the question have similarity , so we can won the appeal, so go for appeal, which is going to take 4-5 months,

i met with another solicitor he said he go for new application and definitely we will get the visa,

now its very hard for me to get the decision, so i need ur help guys, coz u have more experience than me,
another question during the appeal im allowed to work or not ?

so give ur opinion ,

Imshzd

Re: refusel

Post by Imshzd » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:55 pm

mian wrote:i have very bad news ...

today i got refusal letter, my case worker refuse my application, what he said, he said he is not satisfied with my interview, coz some question doesn’t match, he mention the questions as well, but that’s not the major mistakes, its miners, so he said my merriage is not geniun my relationshop is not geniun ,

im confuse guys, i need your suggestion,
still my mind is not accepting this decision , how can he refuse my application .. cant believe,

now should i go for new application or go for appeal ? i need the suggestion from all senior members in this form, hopefully your suggestion is very helpful for me,

i spoke with my solicitor he said most the question have similarity , so we can won the appeal, so go for appeal, which is going to take 4-5 months,

i met with another solicitor he said he go for new application and definitely we will get the visa,

now its very hard for me to get the decision, so i need ur help guys, coz u have more experience than me,
another question during the appeal im allowed to work or not ?

so give ur opinion ,
Appeal is the only way.go with your wife in the court.

firas1990

Post by firas1990 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:28 pm

hi everybody,
let me start by saying congratulation for all those who got their RC approved and best wishes for all those who are waiting and never give up for those who been unsuccessful.
I am writing today regard my situation:
I applied in 07 June 2013 for RC and i enclosed the following documents :

*My passport.

*My wife’s passport.

*Our marriage contract (original+ English Translation).

*Tenancy agreement.(signed by me and my wife)

*My wife’s Work contract.

*A letter from my wife’s current employer confirming her employment.

*The most recent pay slips (x1)

*My wife’s national Insurance number.

*Her Accession work registration scheme.

*Two Recent photograph of me with my full name on the back of each photo.

*The EEA2 Form (I am applying as the spouse of an EEA national .No extended family members included).

So guys,after i sent my application s.one told me that you need to show that your marriage is genuine for the HO caseworker . and this make me doubt all the time,cause i did not see anywhere in the EEA2 form that they require any proof to show the marriage is genuine . I though this is required only when we apply for EEA FP !!!!!!

So my question is : i have additional proofs such as photographs before ,during and after marriage, plane tickets to show that my wife been visiting me and my family for several times before and after marriage, a Facebook chat history showing how our relationship get developed .....( and much more...)

So shall i send any of these documents to make my case stronger and avoid any refusal ? or the fact that tenancy agreement is signed by both of us is enough proof that we intend permanently to live together !!

----------------

App sent in : 07/06/2013
Received : 10/06/2013
COA with right to work : 14/06/2013
RC : ________________

miryferny
Sri Lanka

Post by miryferny » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:30 pm

No worries We got our permits this morning!!!!! Soooooooo Happy!
Total time for proceed jst 8 weeks (2 months)!
Thank u everybody for helping us and good luck for who's still waiting!!!

firas1990

Post by firas1990 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Congratulation miryferny,i am so much happy for you :D

miryferny
Sri Lanka

Post by miryferny » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:49 am

Thank you very much :*

khokhar1
Newly Registered

Post by khokhar1 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:46 pm

miryferny wrote:Thank you very much :*
Congrats..