ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance and investment funds

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Newstarter07
Newly Registered
India

Maintenance and investment funds

Post by Newstarter07 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi,

I am planning to apply tier1 entrepreneur visa on Friday with 50000 pounds in my own account in the uk. And I am also maintaining maintenance funds in the same account. The net balance before applying comes to 61000.

After reading couple of post on this forum it seems there is a confusion and no clarity whether I can apply visa with the balance in same account or not. I would request some visa experts to help me on this. Also anyone who applied with same conditions please help us to be clear on this point.

Thank you
Regards,
New starter 07

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:46 pm

u can maintain ur maintenance + access funds in same account.

access funds must not be in ISA.
however make sure ur maintenance must cover consecutive 90 days period before u apply and this condition does not apply to access funds.

Newstarter07
Newly Registered
India

Post by Newstarter07 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Thank you for the reply

The funds are in current account and maintenance covers for more than 90 days.

Also anyone who knows a solicitor who can verify the signatures and letters in London?

Thanks for everyone's help.
Regards,

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Maintenance and investment funds

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:53 pm

U can show both funds and maintenance in current account but make sure maintenance funds r maintain for 90 consecutive days.

If funds in ur own bank account and u not applying as team then why u need solicitor declaration and signature validation?

Regards

Newstarter07 wrote:Hi,

I am planning to apply tier1 entrepreneur visa on Friday with 50000 pounds in my own account in the uk. And I am also maintaining maintenance funds in the same account. The net balance before applying comes to 61000.

After reading couple of post on this forum it seems there is a confusion and no clarity whether I can apply visa with the balance in same account or not. I would request some visa experts to help me on this. Also anyone who applied with same conditions please help us to be clear on this point.

Thank you
Regards,
New starter 07

Newstarter07
Newly Registered
India

Post by Newstarter07 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:56 pm

I have funds for consecutive 90 days. Also I am applying with a team member.

Newstarter07
Newly Registered
India

Post by Newstarter07 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:01 pm

I know you might suggest why not in joint account. The only problem is the funds are transferred from my parents and they don't want it in joint account unless the business is up and running.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Ok

Ur team member and u r third party for each other u will need letter from bank confirming you both have access to funds etc so check this with your bank as they will not include your team member name as far as I know.

Regarding declaration and consent letter and signature verification any registered solicitor can do that for few hundred.

If u still can't find one do let me know and will give u solicitor details from where I got mine done.

Regards
Newstarter07 wrote:I have funds for consecutive 90 days. Also I am applying with a team member.

Newstarter07
Newly Registered
India

Post by Newstarter07 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:15 pm

The funds were actually under my parents name and we tried to get the letter from bank but they were not ready to give as my parents were third party for them. Now when the money is transferred in my account it seems bank is ready to give me letter and it is only possible when I gave them in writing the funds are only for my business purpose. Hope I will get the letter in a day or two.