ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:11 pm

farouk198830 wrote:actually no i didnt i just reapplied with what they needed from the previous refusal and i am still waiting

I wish you success, but if you get refusal this time, it may be good idea to appeal and at the same time complain to Solvit. I am not 100% about Solvit's policy but you can also try to call them and ask if they could still do something in your case if you didn't appeal. However this is what their website says that you should follow appeal procedures.

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:14 pm

but could you tell me how did you find the email from the website of home office because i dont know how to do that
farouk

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:15 pm

farouk198830 wrote:but could you tell me how did you find the email from the website of home office because i dont know how to do that

where did you apply from? Algeria?

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:17 pm

yes from Algeria at world bridge centre
farouk

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:12 am

Pablito wrote:you know that Solvit can only help you if you proceed with appeal?
Not true

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:12 am

so Directive what do you think about the exceed of 3 weeks what should i do
farouk

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Hello guys please i would like to have your attention concerning this question:

on my last refusal was that there was no evidence that my wife will be travelling with me to the UK, so in my last application which is still in process i submitted the tickets of my wife and i flying from poland on 20/06/2013

as i still havent got any answer from them and tomorrow will be more than 3 weeks i intend to send them an enquiry email through world bridge

-Could anyone give me a sample of such enquiry?
-And should ask them for a refund because i already submitted the evidence of the itenirary?

ps: just in case they wait until my tickets expire and they refuse me what should i do to them ?

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible

thank you in advance guys
farouk

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:18 pm

i think u should contact solvit and ask them for advice.
UK------++++-------****

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:43 pm

u can still write an email to the ukba,quoting all what happened and explain that its the 3rd week and u should have been issued the visa by now,also mention the tickets situation.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... complaint/
UK------++++-------****

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:07 am

UK------++++-------****

swordfish
Bangladesh

Post by swordfish » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:06 pm

i gave itinerary that my wife visiting my country then we travel together in uk. they issued visa in 9 working days.

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:06 pm

guys, i sent an enquiry email through world bridge to entry clearance manager in paris but world bridge who answere me and here is their answer :

Dear Madam,

Thank you for contacting WorldBridge Service, The UK Border Agency's Commercial Partner. We appreciate your patience regarding the response to your enquiry, as WorldBridge strives to provide the most accurate responses to all enquiries. Below you will find the response to that enquiry.

You may check on the progress of your application by visiting the WorldBridge Service website at www.visainfoservices.com and selecting the “Track Your Application” tab. After you entered the tracking (CSC) number, the numbers into to the verification box (captcha) and pressed “Submit” button, the details in the mentioned fields will appear empty and your current visa status will appear on the same page above the list of the status statements with bold letters.

Your visa application tracking number can be found on the submission receipt that was given to you at acceptance and validation station at the Visa Application Centre when you submitted your application. You need this number to track the status of your application.

Your tracking number should conform to the following configuration: CSC-DE-01-123456-A.

Please note that it is not possible to obtain an entry clearance on the same day. In many cases the straight forward, non-settlement visa process not requiring an interview takes 15 working days*. Please note that the day of personal submission and public holidays may not be included in the 15 working days. However, the consideration of the application is entirely up to the UK embassy, and the processing times can vary based on the difficulty of the case and other factors. The processing times are measured from the appointment date.

90% of non-settlement applications requiring interview or further enquiries are decided within 15 working days*.

WorldBridge centers have absolutely no input or participation in the consideration process, so we cannot guarantee consideration times.

* For countries with Visa Application Centers the above turnaround time does not include the delivery time from the VAC to the Embassy and return of documents to the VAC.

Please note that the British Embassy suggests that you do not buy tickets or make non-refundable travel arrangements until your visa has been issued. You can apply for your visa up to 3 months before you are due to travel. The British Embassy takes no responsibility for lost airfares on non-refundable tickets if your visa is not ready in time. Nor will it fast tracks your application because you have already purchased air tickets.

Please note that you will not be able to respond to this email. If you have additional questions submit your enquiry via email free of charge by visiting the WorldBridge website at www.visainfoservices.com

When submitting a new enquiry, please reference the case number from this particular email to ensure thorough processing. Note the case number can be found in the subject line of this email, EX: Reply from WorldBridge Services for CaseNumber :XXXXXXX

Thank you again for contacting WorldBridge.

Very sincerely yours,

I dont understand to whom i should send the enquiry email that the application is taking more than 3 weeks
farouk

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:06 pm

in my last reply i sent u a link with an address in the uk,u have to send your complaint to that address.
UK------++++-------****

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:18 pm

hi Adel but it is a normal address and not an email you know if i send a letter of complaint it will take ages
farouk

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:43 pm

for god help can anyone tell me how i should contact this crap to complain loudly and quickly about the processing times
farouk

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:55 pm

farouk198830 wrote:for god help can anyone tell me how i should contact this crap to complain loudly and quickly about the processing times
My friend , have patience, all you need to do its relax, Everything takes time, Nothing would change if you keep writing on this board again and again, Every one is giving you advice as much as they know,

anzegy
Newly Registered

Post by anzegy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:21 pm

hi all
we hope to hear from mr.farouk about wha's happing about eea fmaily permit im too in poland now and i'd like to aply soon for that
thanks

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:54 pm

third refusal :

" you have applied to visit the uk for 2 months as a spouse of en eea nationa. i note that you have provided evidence of your spouse's polish passport and your marriage certificate, therefore i am satisfied that you are related as claimed. i note that your spouse is resident in poland, you have provided a letter addressing your previous refusal however there iss no evidence to demonstrate that your spouse will indeed be travelling with you to the uk from poland.you state that you are waiting for your eea visa before applying for your polish visa however you have failed to provide the evidence that you will be joining your wife in poland and travelling together as declared"

PS: i gave the tickets from poland of my wife and i
farouk

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:09 pm

farouk198830 wrote:third refusal :

" you have applied to visit the uk for 2 months as a spouse of en eea nationa. i note that you have provided evidence of your spouse's polish passport and your marriage certificate, therefore i am satisfied that you are related as claimed. i note that your spouse is resident in poland, you have provided a letter addressing your previous refusal however there iss no evidence to demonstrate that your spouse will indeed be travelling with you to the uk from poland.you state that you are waiting for your eea visa before applying for your polish visa however you have failed to provide the evidence that you will be joining your wife in poland and travelling together as declared"

PS: i gave the tickets from poland of my wife and i
sorry to hear about it farouk,my only advice to you now is,u have to do the same as pablito did to get to the uk,meaning,u need to get a schengen visa to poland,then from there take the plane to france,go to calais and seek admission,like pablito did..its the only way.
UK------++++-------****

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:43 am

And as they kept refusing me will it affect my situation for future application?
Is there a maximum number of refusal which will turn into banning me from going to the UK?
farouk

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:28 am

farouk198830 wrote:And as they kept refusing me will it affect my situation for future application?
Is there a maximum number of refusal which will turn into banning me from going to the UK?

no,not at all..!!the refusals are unlawful,besides,under eu law,its free of charge and u can apply as much as u can,doesn't matter...now,u know what to do,don't apply anymore,they will just keep ignoring u and refuse any future application..what i suggest to any future couples who wishes to apply for the family permit is,when u get refused a family permit once , don't apply again for it,just go to the nearest port and seek admittance , no need to waste your money and time..take both passports,marriage certificate and some printout of the directive and the relevant case laws of the ECJ and that's it.
farouk,just get a schenggen visa to poland then go to calais from there and seek admission with your wife...its the only way...good luck.
UK------++++-------****

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:52 am

what if i reapply but this time i'll say she is in the uk i will use her boarding pass to show that she went to the uk
will they can check if she is really there ?
farouk

the hurricane

Post by the hurricane » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:06 pm

farouk198830 wrote:what if i reapply but this time i'll say she is in the uk i will use her boarding pass to show that she went to the uk
will they can check if she is really there ?
But what if they come up with another excuse then, will you just keep applying? I don't think it is worthy to re-apply just follow ukforever's advice :)!! good luck

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:23 pm

fair enough ;)
farouk

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:59 pm

guys could anyone tell me: what are the evidence that could let the entry clearance manager believe that my wife and i will be travelling together ? as we had submitted tickets and it didnt work so please guys what can be as a proof to convince them

i will appreciate your help

i am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible

Best Regards,
farouk