ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Clarifications Required

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bsudhir

ILR - Clarifications Required

Post by bsudhir » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:46 am

Hi

I am applying for ILR this month and need clarifications on the following:

- There is a typo (Spelling mistake) in my BRP. Do i need to get this resolved before applying for ILR or i can still goahead and apply?

- I was on Work Permit (Tier-2) during my first year and then moved to Tier-1(General). I do not have any Work Permit letter except the Visa on my passport. Is the Work permit letter mandatory? from where can i get this?

Regards
Sudhir

mani2013

Post by mani2013 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:38 am

1. If there was an error in the BRP, ideally, you should have sent it back and got it corrected as soon as you received it. But now, I think the best thing would be to mention this in the covering letter and hope for the best.

2. WP approval letter is not not mandatory. I was asked for this when i applied for my ILR few days ago but i did not have it on me. The CW was okay with it.

Good luck.