ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successful Entrepreneur Team Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Successful Entrepreneur Team Application

Post by saeedusman » Sat May 25, 2013 11:06 am

Alhamdolillah received the visas. Applied as team along with dependants.

1) £200 category
2) Funds in UK in joint account
3) Used affidavits for each other and got attested by solicitors
4) Two separate bank letters addressing UKBA and mentioning the name of both applicants (account holders) that funds are available and instantly accessible
5) Separate 3 months maintainance bank statements along with stamped bank letter mentioning the minimum balance from last 3 months was above £XXXX.
6) Degree with transcript

No business plan submitted. No interview. No inquiry.

Funds still in the available. It took more than 6 and half months to get the visa. Applied in November.

Thanks for all the support from fellow members on this forum.

Regards,

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Successful Entrepreneur Team Application

Post by rehan01 » Sat May 25, 2013 2:07 pm

congratulations

regards
saeedusman wrote:Alhamdolillah received the visas. Applied as team along with dependants.

1) £200 category
4) Two separate bank letters addressing UKBA and mentioning the name of both applicants (account holders) that funds are available and instantly accessible
5) Separate 3 months maintainance bank statements along with stamped bank letter mentioning the minimum balance from last 3 months was above £XXXX.

Funds still in the available. It took more than 6 and half months to get the visa. Applied in November.

Regards,

nhpatel9
Mood:
India

Hi

Post by nhpatel9 » Sun May 26, 2013 4:30 am

Hi,
Congrats. Can please share the affidavit format ?
I am applying with team member it would be very helpful for me.
Thanks in advance.

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Sun May 26, 2013 8:54 am

Congrats my dear friend,

Can u tell me pls where did u show ur 200k funds in joint account or both personal accounts.
Smart

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Mon May 27, 2013 11:12 am

rehan01 wrote:congratulations

regards
saeedusman wrote:Alhamdolillah received the visas. Applied as team along with dependants.

1) £200 category

Regards,
Thanks

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Re: Hi

Post by saeedusman » Mon May 27, 2013 11:13 am

nhpatel9 wrote:Hi,
Congrats. Can please share the affidavit format ?
I am applying with team member it would be very helpful for me.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks

I will find the exact wording from the letters tonight and post it. Hope so it will be helpful for many others.

Regards,

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Mon May 27, 2013 11:15 am

Smartpen wrote:Congrats my dear friend,

Can u tell me pls where did u show ur 200k funds in joint account or both personal accounts.
Thanks

Joint Account.

Regards,

nhpatel9
Mood:
India

Post by nhpatel9 » Mon May 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Thanks mate.

Regards,
Patel

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Mon May 27, 2013 1:16 pm

saeedusman wrote:

Thanks

Joint Account.

Regards,
What kind of statements do need for home office when we are in joint account.

Joint account statement is enough or need more?

Thanks,
Smart

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Tue May 28, 2013 10:43 am

Smartpen wrote:
saeedusman wrote:

Thanks

Joint Account.

Regards,
What kind of statements do need for home office when we are in joint account.

Joint account statement is enough or need more?

Thanks,
I will use joint account statement and bank letter on official letter pad stamped confirming the name with address, amount and availability of funds.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Tue May 28, 2013 11:12 am

Since we applied as a team, we used two affidavits. One I made for the other member and he did the same for me. Both were done in front of solicitor and then she gave her own official letter that both affidavits are original and genuine.
The solicitor gave us official letter for the attention of UKBA, mentioning both of ours names along with addresses. Written down that she has witnessed and the declaration of Mr............ and Mr.......... are correct.
She also mentioned that she is a registered legal representative along with all her relevant details.

Tha affidavit what we both used included:
Addressed to UKBA.
I Mr................... DOB............. of (address)....... solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:
I have formed enterepreneuial team with Mr.......... for providing IT services. To enable us work togethoer for a successful business to support UK economy we are applying for the Tier-1 Enterpreneur status in the UK. We have provided documents and evidence for investment funds and other requirements and score required 75+25 points.
These funds have been deposited in our joint acount xxxxxx xxxxxxxx in ABC bank UK with a balance of GBP XXXXXXXX as required. We both declare that each of us has equal and full access to the above mentioned account for application of Entrepreneur status in the UK. We can also declare that neither of us has previously applied under Tier-1 Entrepreneur with any other applicant in the past. The funds that we are using in this application have never been used for any visa application.
Passport Number xxxxxxxxxx
signed by solicitor and the member who is writing the affidavit for other and vice versa on the other one. Dated. Solicitor Stamp

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Tue May 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Congrats!

Was that all the documents you submitted? Did you include other documents like contracts, business advertisement, Current Appointment Report from Companies House and Professional Indemnity insurance?

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Tue May 28, 2013 4:10 pm

saeedusman wrote:Since we applied as a team, we used two affidavits. One I made for the other member and he did the same for me. Both were done in front of solicitor and then she gave her own official letter that both affidavits are original and genuine.
The solicitor gave us official letter for the attention of UKBA, mentioning both of ours names along with addresses. Written down that she has witnessed and the declaration of Mr............ and Mr.......... are correct.
She also mentioned that she is a registered legal representative along with all her relevant details.

Tha affidavit what we both used included:
Addressed to UKBA.
I Mr................... DOB............. of (address)....... solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:
I have formed enterepreneuial team with Mr.......... for providing IT services. To enable us work togethoer for a successful business to support UK economy we are applying for the Tier-1 Enterpreneur status in the UK. We have provided documents and evidence for investment funds and other requirements and score required 75+25 points.
These funds have been deposited in our joint acount xxxxxx xxxxxxxx in ABC bank UK with a balance of GBP XXXXXXXX as required. We both declare that each of us has equal and full access to the above mentioned account for application of Entrepreneur status in the UK. We can also declare that neither of us has previously applied under Tier-1 Entrepreneur with any other applicant in the past. The funds that we are using in this application have never been used for any visa application.
Passport Number xxxxxxxxxx
signed by solicitor and the member who is writing the affidavit for other and vice versa on the other one. Dated. Solicitor Stamp

Dear my frnd saeedusman,

The info you provided is lot helpful. Thanks a lot for you help.

Thanks & regards,
Smart

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Tue May 28, 2013 5:42 pm

Lola22 wrote:Congrats!

Was that all the documents you submitted? Did you include other documents like contracts, business advertisement, Current Appointment Report from Companies House and Professional Indemnity insurance?
Thanks

Yes thats all. We applied with £200K category, hence not needed them.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Tue May 28, 2013 6:39 pm

Yeah! That's true.

Thanks for the quick response.

mwaqasch1
Newly Registered

Post by mwaqasch1 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:58 am

1) £200 category

Regards,
Brother I appreciate if you can share your contact detail.... with me .

moon.maasoom@gmail.com

zamanam

Post by zamanam » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:02 pm

Where were you based when you applied - I understand that £200 K was in a joint account in the UK which country were you when you applied?

Thanks