ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT: EXCEPTIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR NO PROVISION OF ITR

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

durraq
Newly Registered

URGENT: EXCEPTIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR NO PROVISION OF ITR

Post by durraq » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:39 pm

Guyz,

Please help, I am applying from Pakistan (fresh application). I am showing the salary for Apr'06- April'07. I know it is 13 months. Actually, my first payslip was issued in June'06 which contains 2.5 months salary altogether and no tax deduction. Before Apr'06, I was unemployed.

The delay was because of the failure to provide the HR Dept all the relevant documents. They don't process the salary unless you fulfil all the formalities. Anyways, now even if I need to claim for 12 months, my payslip will still show 2.5months salary because I can't get it re-issued because now my employer has been acquired by another company.

Now, the tax year runs from July-June. Like I said above, I didn't pay any tax on the salary because my salary didn't lie in Taxable Income threshold and this is clearly stated on the letter. Therefore, HR Dept didn't charge me any tax and neither did I get any certificate and the payslip doesnt show any charge as well.

In the light of above, I have gotten letters(each from both employers):

1)- Statement of Earnings/Tax Deduction- which states the monthly Gross, Tax Deduction & Net Salary.

April'06- Dec'06 from Employer #1
Jan'07- April'07 from Employer #2 (Acquirer Company)

2)- I also have wageslips, that are online, stamped & signatured for this period.

Now, my question: AREN'T THESE LETTERS ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO REQUEST EXCEPTIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR NOT PROVIDING ITR?

SUMMARY: In June'06, my income was not eligible for tax purposes, therefore no ITR.

Secondly, June'07 hasn't arrived yet, so again no ITR for the remaining period.

Lastly, since the first payslip was issued in June'06, but HAS 2.5months salary as I joined on 21st April'06- DO I HAVE TO CALCULATE FOR THEM THE MONTHLY FIGURE i.e APR, MAY & JUNE separately?

The employer letter shows it as Apr'06- June'06: XXX Amt
July'06: XXX Amt & so on

PLEASE HELP!!! They should have common sense, shouldn't they?

Thanks very much in advance guyz!!!

IT IS EXTREMELY URGENT, I KNOW IT IS TEMPTING TO IGNORE--BUT PLZ HELP ME, I HAVE TO APPLY THIS WEEK