ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from case worker

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dushy13
BANNED

Letter from case worker

Post by dushy13 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Hi,

I received letter from case worker today and strange the letter was dated on 6th june .Since I applied from tier 4 category i have to show 200k .on submission of application i showed my 200k via third party which was on 12/12/12 . Lately Third party transferred 200k into my personnel account in uk. I updated UKBA about this change 3 times via post with a proper bank letter .Now case worker writes me that .--- We have been informed that your third party has transferred 200k into in your account so send us the evidence of that in 7 working days - Now question is

1) I received this letter on 12/05/13 which was dated on 6th june

2) If they are aware of my funds in uk why they need evidence as I have already send them 3 bank letters before stating the funds in my own current and savings account .

my_friend

Re: Letter from case worker

Post by my_friend » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:36 pm

dushy13 wrote:Hi,

I received letter from case worker today and strange the letter was dated on 6th june .Since I applied from tier 4 category i have to show 200k .on submission of application i showed my 200k via third party which was on 12/12/12 . Lately Third party transferred 200k into my personnel account in uk. I updated UKBA about this change 3 times via post with a proper bank letter .Now case worker writes me that .--- We have been informed that your third party has transferred 200k into in your account so send us the evidence of that in 7 working days - Now question is

2) If they are aware of my funds in uk why they need evidence as I have already send them 3 bank letters before stating the funds in my own current and savings account .
dont worry just send in the evidence...

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Letter from case worker

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 am

Consider herself lucky that you got decent case worker who at least contacted
You for updated docs rather Han just refusing your application.

I reckon just send all updated docs as requested and job will be done.

Regards
dushy13 wrote:Hi,

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:56 am

ON SAFE SIDE WRITE A COVERING LETTER EXPLAINING THEM THAT THE DATE LETTER SENT OUT AND RECEIVED BY YOU ALONG WITH THE EVIDENCE OF ACCESS FUNDS. SEND IT BY RECORDED/SIGN FOR POST

WONT BE A DIFFICULT TASKS.

dushy13
BANNED

hi,

Post by dushy13 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Finally i received an email from case worker today that she has received my documents and is considering my application . lets hope for the best.

:)

gulrose786

Re: hi,

Post by gulrose786 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:45 pm

dushy13 wrote:Finally i received an email from case worker today that she has received my documents and is considering my application . lets hope for the best.

:)
you should get ready for a good news any time honey