ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success at Liverpool PEO with old SOC code

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ms2013
Newly Registered

ILR success at Liverpool PEO with old SOC code

Post by ms2013 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Hi All,

My ILR and my Dependant application was approved on 12/06 at Liverpool PEO and I would like to share my experience.

My current Visa is Tier2 (ICT) which was extended 3 times and the initial VISA was on Work Permit.

Appointment at 10:00 AM. Reached the PEO at 9:35. Got the token and was called straight away and below is the conversation

1. Asked for form, passport and BRP for me and my dependant - Provided
2. Then the person asked me few questions like If I know the Immigration rules, Am i applying within the 28 days of qualifying period, If my application is rejected, the fee wont be refunded and asked me to sign to sign on that document.
3. Another token was given to take the remaining payment
4. Called immidiately for Payment and was asked to wait.

After 5 mins I was called again at a different counter, the person took the form, passport (both) and BRP (both) and asked me to wait as he will set up the case in the system which will take 10 mins and told me that in the meantime he will send me for the biometrics.

After 10 mins, the person called me and asked for all the documents to support my application. I had submitted the following documents with photocopies:-
1) Passport - Both
2) BRP - Both
3) Life in the UK pass certificate - For Both
4) Employer Letter
5) Last 12 months Salary Slips
6) Last 12 months Bank Statements
7) Last 5 years P60
8) Marriage Certificate
9) Degree Certificate
10) 2 years Cohabitation proofs

I asked him if he needs previous VISA approval letters as well - He said No

He then told me that he will give my documents to case worker who was sitting behind to look into my case.

My Employer letter had previous SOC code i.e. SOC2000 code however my annual salary is more than the one defined in SOC2010.

For Cohabitation proofs, I had provided the following documents (I had changed 4 addresses in last 2 years):-

1) Council Tax Mar2011 to Aug2011 (1st address)
2) Council tax Sep2011 to Mar2012 (2nd address)
3) Council tax Apr2013 to Mar2014 (Latest address)

1) Requested Letter from DVLA stating all my and my dependant addresses on which our replacement licences were issued. It covered all 4 addresses.

These 2 proofs covered my 2 years cohabitation but I did not had 3rd proof so i got a letter from my owner that I was staying at 1st address along with below rental agreement

1) Rent Aggrement dated Sep2011 (2nd address)
2) Rent Aggrement dated Apr2013 (latest address)

1) I had added NHS letters as well for 2nd and latest address to be on safe side.

I waited for 1 and 1/2 hour and the caseworker called me and told that my ILR has been approved and my BRP will arrive in 7 to 10 working days.

I have received my BRP as well on 14/06 which was surprise to me to receive it so early.

I sincerely want to thank the members of this forum specially Kevin24 for helping me out.

Sorry for the long post however I wanted to put the details for other members.

All the Best

Cheers
ms2013

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR success at Liverpool PEO with old SOC code

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:43 pm

ms2013 wrote:Hi All,

My ILR and my Dependant application was approved on 12/06 at Liverpool PEO and I would like to share my experience.

My current Visa is Tier2 (ICT) which was extended 3 times and the initial VISA was on Work Permit.

Appointment at 10:00 AM. Reached the PEO at 9:35. Got the token and was called straight away and below is the conversation

2. Then the person asked me few questions like If I know the Immigration rules, Am i applying within the 28 days of qualifying period, If my application is rejected, the fee wont be refunded and asked me to sign to sign on that document.

After 5 mins I was called again at a different counter, the person took the form, passport (both) and BRP (both) and asked me to wait as he will set up the case in the system which will take 10 mins and told me that in the meantime he will send me for the biometrics.

After 10 mins, the person called me and asked for all the documents to support my application. I had submitted the following documents with photocopies:-
1) Passport - Both
2) BRP - Both
4) Employer Letter
7) Last 5 years P60
8) Marriage Certificate
9) Degree Certificate

He then told me that he will give my documents to case worker who was sitting behind to look into my case.

My Employer letter had previous SOC code i.e. SOC2000 code however my annual salary is more than the one defined in SOC2010.

For Cohabitation proofs, I had provided the following documents (I had changed 4 addresses in last 2 years):-

1) Requested Letter from DVLA stating all my and my dependant addresses on which our replacement licences were issued. It covered all 4 addresses.

These 2 proofs covered my 2 years cohabitation but I did not had 3rd proof so i got a letter from my owner that I was staying at 1st address along with below rental agreement

1) I had added NHS letters as well for 2nd and latest address to be on safe side.

I waited for 1 and 1/2 hour and the caseworker called me and told that my ILR has been approved and my BRP will arrive in 7 to 10 working days.

I have received my BRP as well on 14/06 which was surprise to me to receive it so early.

I sincerely want to thank the members of this forum specially Kevin24 for helping me out.

All the Best

Cheers
ms2013
Congratulations Mate! Happy that I was of some help to you. Enjoy your ILR with your Wife.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

sohail_e
Newly Registered

Post by sohail_e » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Many Congratulates.
Could you please share the template for the "Employer Letter", so that I may follow exactly the same?

Many THanks

1) Passport - Both
2) BRP - Both
4) Employer Letter
7) Last 5 years P60
8) Marriage Certificate
9) Degree Certificate

All the Best

Cheers
ms2013

ms2013
Newly Registered

Post by ms2013 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Thanks a lot Kevin. You were surely of great help.

Thanks Sohail, I got the Employer letter at the last moment so could not get it photocopied and they kept the original letter with them.

However I remember what was mentioned in the letter.

It was addressed to UKBA, and the body of the letter:-

It was certified that I am working for the XXX organisation in the UK with my details as:-
Employee ID
Date of Joining the organisation
Current Role
SOC Code and
Salary

It also mentioned the number of days I was outside the UK and lastly
I am permanent employee and would still be required in the employment.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
ms2013

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:43 pm

1) Passport - Both
2) BRP - Both
4) Employer Letter
7) Last 5 years P60
8) Marriage Certificate
9) Degree Certificate

All the Best

Cheers
ms2013
Congratulations and enjoy your ILR :D
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

ms2013
Newly Registered

Post by ms2013 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:28 pm

Thanks a lot Onabanjo!!!!