ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing few payment on the bank statement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nico
Newly Registered

Missing few payment on the bank statement

Post by Nico » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:25 pm

I'm willing to apply for spouse visa on October after reading some post here in this forum I realise that some of my pay slips from the previous employer was cash hand and I didn't enter the exact amount at my bank account (these payment doesn't appear in the bank statement )however I still meet the financial requirement without these payment (only 3 weeks payments spread for the period of 4 months) as my new job gross pay is largely above the minimum financial requirement
Am I able to apply on October ?
If yes, shall I include those 3 payment even they are not reflect on my bank account statement or without them with explanation letter

Regards

reda
Member of Standing

Re: Missing few payment on the bank statement

Post by reda » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:24 pm

waiting time

Nico
Newly Registered

Post by Nico » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Nico wrote:I'm willing to apply for spouse visa on October after reading some post here in this forum I realise that some of my pay slips from the previous employer was cash hand and I didn't enter the exact amount at my bank account (these payment doesn't appear in the bank statement )however I still meet the financial requirement without these payment (only 3 weeks payments spread for the period of 4 months) as my new job gross pay is largely above the minimum financial requirement
If yes, shall I include those 3 payment even they are not reflect on my bank account statement or without them with explanation letter

Regards
may be no one understand what I meant!
I explain it numerically
first month my gross pay was (4wk*300) bank statement show 4 weeks payment
second month my gross pay was(4wk*300) bank statement show 3 weeks payment and the forth week in this month was cash hand
third month my gross pay was(4wk*300) bank statement show 3 weeks payment and the second week in this month was cash hand
forth month my gross pay was(4wk*300) bank statement show 3 weeks payment and the first week in this month was cash hand
the other 8 months with new employer gross pay was 8*(4wk*590) all the payment shown in the bank statement

do I can apply only with the payments shown on the bank statement as I still meet the financial requirement without these 3 weeks hand cash payment,I appreciate any comment.

johnj1

Post by johnj1 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Nico wrote:
Nico wrote:I'm willing to apply for spouse visa on October after reading some post here in this forum I realise that some of my pay slips from the previous employer was cash hand and I didn't enter the exact amount at my bank account (these payment doesn't appear in the bank statement )however I still meet the financial requirement without these payment (only 3 weeks payments spread for the period of 4 months) as my new job gross pay is largely above the minimum financial requirement

Regards
may be no one understand what I meant!

I explain it numerically
first month my gross pay was (4wk*300) bank statement show 4 weeks payment
second month my gross pay was(4wk*300) bank statement show 3 weeks payment and the forth week in this month was cash hand
third month my gross pay was(4wk*300) bank statement show 3 weeks payment and the second week in this month was cash hand
forth month my gross pay was(4wk*300) bank statement show 3 weeks payment and the first week in this month was cash hand
the other 8 months with new employer gross pay was 8*(4wk*590) all the payment shown in the bank statement

do I can apply only with the payments shown on the bank statement as I still meet the financial requirement without these 3 weeks hand cash payment,I appreciate any comment.

Your explanation here seems confusing, it will be better for you to read financial requirements at UKBA website. All the gross pay you quote here are far below financial requirements, are you saying £300.00 reflected in your payslips but not showing on bank statements every month or £3000.00?
If your gross monthly salary is £3000.00, this will be fine. I think you can explain in the covering letter the variance when submitting the application, but you will need P60 to confirm this, and possibly letter from your employer might help to clarify this. ECO always confirm the amount shown on payslips with the amount paid by your employer into your bank account should be same. I hope more experienced Guru's here can explain better, good luck.

Nico
Newly Registered

Post by Nico » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:07 pm

ECO always confirm the amount shown on payslips with the amount paid by your employer into your bank account should be same.
This what I meant!
I want apply only with the pay slips they appear on my bank statement as i still meet the financial requirement Without the 4 weeks cash hand pay slips which is not appear on my bank statement (one week from each the first 4 months)
Is it possible to apply with ignore those 4 cash hand payment?

Nico
Newly Registered

Post by Nico » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:12 am

Nico wrote:
ECO always confirm the amount shown on payslips with the amount paid by your employer into your bank account should be same.
This what I meant!
I want apply only with the pay slips they appear on my bank statement as I still meet the financial requirement Without the 4 weeks cash hand pay slips which they are not appearing on my bank statement (one week cash hand from each the first 4 months)
Is it possible to apply with ignoring those 4 cash hand payment?
the first 4 months I produce only 3 pay slips each and the other 8 months I produce 4 pay slips each,in total 49 pay slips.

johnj1

Post by johnj1 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:52 am

I will recommend that you read the financial requirements before submitting all the 49 payslips you are mentioning here. Very simple, if you are with the same employer for the past 12 months, kindly submit 6 payslips with corresponding 6 bank statements, it may be worthwhile to submit your P60 too and a letter from you employer or your contract of employment, this simple explanation covers what you need to meet financial requirements. However, if you will be submitting a letter from your employer - see the information that is required to be stated there before asking your employer to write one for you.

Nico
Newly Registered

Post by Nico » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:19 pm

johnj1 wrote:I will recommend that you read the financial requirements before submitting all the 49 payslips you are mentioning here. Very simple, if you are with the same employer for the past 12 months, kindly submit 6 payslips with corresponding 6 bank statements, it may be worthwhile to submit your P60 too and a letter from you employer or your contract of employment, this simple explanation covers what you need to meet financial requirements. However, if you will be submitting a letter from your employer - see the information that is required to be stated there before asking your employer to write one for you.
the cat 1 doesn't apply to me as I'm not with same employer more than 6 months,I got 3 employers for period of 12 months(first employer 4 months,second employer 5 months, the third and actual employer 3 months)

Nico
Newly Registered

Post by Nico » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:29 am

Nico wrote:I'm willing to apply for spouse visa on October after reading some post here in this forum I realise that some of my pay slips from the previous employer was cash hand and I didn't enter the exact amount in my bank account (these payment doesn't appear in the bank statement )however I still meet the financial requirement without these payment (only 4 weeks payments spread for the period of 4 months) as my new job gross pay is largely above the minimum financial requirement
If yes, shall I include when I calculate my annual gross pay those 4 payment even they are not reflect on my bank account statement or without them with explanation letter,I got 3 employers for period of 12 months(first employer 4 months,second employer 5 months, the third and actual employer 3 months)

Regards
John,D4109125,vinny,Casa,Ayyubi72,batleykhan,
MPH80,EUsmileWEallsmile and others any thoughts.

Nico
Newly Registered

Post by Nico » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:50 pm

I'm willing to apply for spouse visa on October after reading some post here in this forum I realise that some of my pay slips from the previous employer was cash hand and I didn't enter the exact amount in my bank account (these payment doesn't appear in the bank statement )however I still meet the financial requirement without these payment (only 4 weeks payments) as my new job gross pay is largely above the minimum financial requirement
If yes, shall I include when I calculate my annual gross pay those 4 payment even they are not reflect on my bank account statement or without them with explanation letter,I got 3 employers for period of 12 months(first employer 4 months,second employer 5 months, the third and actual employer 3 months)

I really need your help here.