ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Received through 10 years long residence visa.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lutforestry

ILR Received through 10 years long residence visa.

Post by lutforestry » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:44 am

Dear All,

Praise to Almighty Allah. Allah is Great.

I have received my BRP and documents this morning. I applied through 10 years long residence visa.

Thanks to every one of this forum for your great contributions. This form is great to trace how things get progress and also get tremendous help when needed.

Very special thanks to Damanisshallo. I do understand how powerful dua is to recite ”Hasbunallahu wa-ni’mal wakeel Wa Alallahi Tawakkalnaa”.

My timeline:

Application: 21 January 2013
Biometric letter: 9 February 2013
Biometric done: 16 February 2013
BRP received: 19 June 2013
Documents received: 19 June 2013

I did send two of my passports, Life in the UK test certificate and a cover letter with application form. No solicitors. No gaps between applications.

I would appreciate if anyone could kindly update my timeline on skydrive (I don’t have skydrive account to add; that’s why I am requesting this).

Pray to Allah who passionately waiting for ILR. In-Sha-Allah you will get it.

Best regards
Lutfor Rahman
Carmarthen, Wales
Last edited by lutforestry on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jamiluddin

salam

Post by jamiluddin » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:06 pm

Brother Lutfor,

Assalamu alaikum, please pray 5 times with jamat in the mosque ,Allah will make your rizq(daily breads) very easy ,also do some sadaqa and always be grateful to allah, Allah says in Quran ''if you become grateful to me I will increase the bounties on you but if you are ungrategul my punnishment is severe''

Anyways all the bset wishes to you and make Dua for me as well ,I'm waiting for more than3.5 months now for my ILR

Jazakallah

Jamil