ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Format required - Accountant letter - Self employed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Format required - Accountant letter - Self employed

Post by pgaitonde » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:55 pm

Hi guys,

I am self employed and have my private limited company and will be applying for my visa soon so can someone please send me the complete format of the letter required from the accountant (gross sal, net sal, gross dividend and net dividend). I want to know what all things need to be included in the accountant letter? Can someone please give me the format?

samkol18
Newly Registered

Draft letter

Post by samkol18 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Here is a the draft..

ON OFFICIAL LETTER HEAD OF ACCOUNTANT

Date: dd/mm/yyyy

UK Border Agency

Dear Sir/Madam,

Full Name of Client XXXXXXXX

National Insurance Number: XXXXXXXX

Date of Birth: XXXXXXXX

PAYE Number XXXXXXXX

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to confirm that we act as accountants for Mr xxxxx xxxxx and his company (xxxxx Company Name xxxxx)

. We can confirm that our Practice is regulated by the ACCA (or xxxxx regulatory body from below list)

I can confirm that Mr xxxxx xxxxx is the xxx% director of the company and holds xxx% shareholding of the

company. The company was incorporated on xx/xx/xxxx and is engaged in providing xxxxxxxxx Services.

On the basis of the contracts executed by the client, the company is estimated to have a turnover of £xxxxxx in

this current accounting year. During the twelve month period from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy, Mr xxxxx xxxxx

received gross earnings of £xxxxxx. This consists of salary & dividends. Mr xxxxx xxxxx received gross salary

£xxxxxx, on which he paid £xxxxxx tax and £xxxxxx National Insurance contributions, resulting in a net salary

payment of £xxxxxx. Mr xxxxx xxxxx also received £xxxxxx gross dividends, with tax credit of £xxxxxx, resulting

in a net dividend payment of £xxxxxx.

From the information available in our possession, we can also confirm that the company is solvent, continues to

trade profitably and has up to date tax records with no outstanding liabilities.

We can also confirm that Mr xxxxx xxxxx is of a reputable character, in god financial standing and fulfilling his

tax and statutory filling obligations.

The above information has been given in good faith and whilst every care has been taken to accurately declare

the above statement, no responsibility can be accepted for any loss arising as a result of any person acting or

refraining from acting on any of the information contained in this letter and attached accounts.

Kind regards

Mr XXXXX

ACCA (membership XXXXX)

For and on behalf of XXXXX Accountants

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Re: Draft letter

Post by pgaitonde » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:36 pm

Fantastic letter. Thanks

samkol18 wrote:Here is a the draft..

ON OFFICIAL LETTER HEAD OF ACCOUNTANT

Date: dd/mm/yyyy

UK Border Agency

Dear Sir/Madam,

Full Name of Client XXXXXXXX

National Insurance Number: XXXXXXXX

Date of Birth: XXXXXXXX

PAYE Number XXXXXXXX

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to confirm that we act as accountants for Mr xxxxx xxxxx and his company (xxxxx Company Name xxxxx)

. We can confirm that our Practice is regulated by the ACCA (or xxxxx regulatory body from below list)

I can confirm that Mr xxxxx xxxxx is the xxx% director of the company and holds xxx% shareholding of the

company. The company was incorporated on xx/xx/xxxx and is engaged in providing xxxxxxxxx Services.

On the basis of the contracts executed by the client, the company is estimated to have a turnover of £xxxxxx in

this current accounting year. During the twelve month period from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy, Mr xxxxx xxxxx

received gross earnings of £xxxxxx. This consists of salary & dividends. Mr xxxxx xxxxx received gross salary

£xxxxxx, on which he paid £xxxxxx tax and £xxxxxx National Insurance contributions, resulting in a net salary

payment of £xxxxxx. Mr xxxxx xxxxx also received £xxxxxx gross dividends, with tax credit of £xxxxxx, resulting

in a net dividend payment of £xxxxxx.

From the information available in our possession, we can also confirm that the company is solvent, continues to

trade profitably and has up to date tax records with no outstanding liabilities.

We can also confirm that Mr xxxxx xxxxx is of a reputable character, in god financial standing and fulfilling his

tax and statutory filling obligations.

The above information has been given in good faith and whilst every care has been taken to accurately declare

the above statement, no responsibility can be accepted for any loss arising as a result of any person acting or

refraining from acting on any of the information contained in this letter and attached accounts.

Kind regards

Mr XXXXX

ACCA (membership XXXXX)

For and on behalf of XXXXX Accountants