ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

attend interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JASS7776
Newly Registered

attend interview

Post by JASS7776 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:26 pm

hi guys,
I attend an interview today...and confuse in some questions...as they asked me that what are source of funds....i explain that personal, parents sport and wife gave me some as well....
i took some personal load as well which shows in my maintains statement...but i didn't mention about loan..
is this point goes against me.....very confuse...

piyushrey
Newly Registered

Post by piyushrey » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:47 pm

what type of question do they ask you....plz tellm e i got interview on 25 june
p;z hel[

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: attend interview

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:44 pm

like you said interview done you answer as per your understanding and circumstances .... so just wait for reply coz it will not effect or change the answer you gave in interview.

Personal Loan shouldn't effect but again you never know all depend on case worker how deeply he look into your documents.

regards
JASS7776 wrote:hi guys,
I attend an interview today...and confuse in some questions...as they asked me that what are source of funds....i explain that personal, parents sport and wife gave me some as well....
i took some personal load as well which shows in my maintains statement...but i didn't mention about loan..
is this point goes against me.....very confuse...