ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK ILR Query for Premium Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rroy111
Newly Registered

UK ILR Query for Premium Service

Post by rroy111 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Hi,
I have entered UK on 11th Oct 2008. I can apply for ILR Premium service 28 days before 5 year completion. So I should be eligible to apply for this on or after 14th Sep 2013, right?

Secondly, I am on Work Permit and working in UK. My Employer sponsored my work permit. MY BRP is General Tier 2. Can somebody please confirm which form to use? Seems it is "SET O'?

Lastly, I am just not able to book an appointment online for the premium service as it keeps on saying "no appointment available on selected dates". Is this something others also face or faced recently? Any problem with the site?
Any advise on when to check to get an appointment? (They don't seem to do telephone booking it seems).

This forum is really helpful and I am looking for advise from people who have recently applied and who knows about the system.

Thanks.

resetsony
Newly Registered

Post by resetsony » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Got to keep trying and try different centers. There are post here that tells you what is the best time to look for a slots.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:38 pm

You're attempting to book too early. Appointment slots are only released onto the system 42 days in advance.

rroy111
Newly Registered

Post by rroy111 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:00 pm

Well, it asks me the start date and end date of my availability, and on the end date, it says - you cannot/shouldnt select more than 42 days in advance. However, it is not clear that 42 days in advance from the day when you are trying to book the appointment online, OR 42 days from the start date that I am available from.

Please note that as of today, i can select an end date of 19th Sep 2013 -any date later than that is greyed out. This suggests that UKBA is accepting bookings till 19th Sep as on today (19th june). Is my understanding wrong here? WHere is a guideline as to how far in advance is the booking possible?

Lastly, can somebody please advice when (time) when to attempt the booking?

thanks a lot for your help!