ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Having multiple businesses while visa under process

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rsrameshsunil

Having multiple businesses while visa under process

Post by rsrameshsunil » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:11 am

share your opinion guys. Just in case if i have two businesses, one above level4 and other below. What if i have already made an application with all necessary documents for the businesses that falls above level 4..

In this case i have another business which does not qualify for graduate occupation but i have not made any mention regrding this another business in my application. Will I be contacted by UKBA (Upon seeing Current appointment report which will show my other business appointments) to submit documents for this another business too? or do they simply award points for the one I already submitted

Personally i feel they simply HAVE TO award points for the docs i provided?

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Re: Having multiple businesses while visa under process

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:34 am

You can do as many businesses as you want but with regards to the 50K Visa the main business should be Level 4 and above.

If you have made an application with Level 4 and above business then there is no need to worry.

They cannot question you on your other businesses

Hope that helps
rsrameshsunil wrote:share your opinion guys. Just in case if i have two businesses, one above level4 and other below. What if i have already made an application with all necessary documents for the businesses that falls above level 4..

In this case i have another business which does not qualify for graduate occupation but i have not made any mention regrding this another business in my application. Will I be contacted by UKBA (Upon seeing Current appointment report which will show my other business appointments) to submit documents for this another business too? or do they simply award points for the one I already submitted

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:52 pm

i agree with Entrepreneur9.
u shud be ok with ur application as long ur mentioned business is on/above level4.
sit back n wait for the outcome of ur application...all the best

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:31 pm

u can do as many business as you want it doesn't make any difference but u will only be able to claim points for the business which is level 4 and above for initial application and same for extension application later.

regards

rsrameshsunil wrote:share your opinion guys. Just in case if i have two businesses, one above level4 and other below. What if i have already made an application with all necessary documents for the businesses that falls above level 4..

educators

Post by educators » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:20 pm

rehan01 wrote:u can do as many business as you want it doesn't make any difference but u will only be able to claim points for the business which is level 4 and above for initial application and same for extension application later.

regards

But lets say one has got 50K PSW to T1 Ent visa. He has or has invested 50k in that business and he is also running a 2nd business which is not at Grduate Level then can he be employed in that business as well or not? If not what is the reason?

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:42 pm

But lets say one has got 50K PSW to T1 Ent visa. He has or has invested 50k in that business and he is also running a 2nd business which is not at Grduate Level then can he be employed in that business as well or not? If not what is the reason?
u can administer the other business but cant be employed by any of ur own business which is under level4

the reason is ukba lol

PSW->T1E wont allow any job under level4