ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Dependant from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Saslam8290
Newly Registered

Tier-1 Dependant from Pakistan

Post by Saslam8290 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Hi All,

This is to inform you that I came to UK on study visa in September 2010. I am here since then (except Dec-1 to-March 13 was in Pakistan for Holiday). I am married to Tier-1 visa holder since April 2011.As my PSW visa is expiring in November 2013 so I will be going to Pakistan in August 2013 with my 4 months baby to obtain entry clearance as Tier-1 Dependents.Please specify the list of documents to attach with my case. Also, I have two questions which I will be grateful if you answer please.

1. I am not sure that will I be in need of TB Test Certificate to apply as supporting document for my application to be processed in time. I have read on UKBA site, that there is no need of TB Test Certificate for returning resident. Do I fall in the category of returning resident?
2. Do I need to submit tenancy agreement and NOC Letter along with my application?
I will be grateful if you clear my doubts as I am unable to find information on website and forums are confusing me.

Thanks

hsyasin

Re: Tier-1 Dependant from Pakistan

Post by hsyasin » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Saslam8290 wrote:Hi All,

1. I am not sure that will I be in need of TB Test Certificate to apply as supporting document for my application to be processed in time. I have read on UKBA site, that there is no need of TB Test Certificate for returning resident. Do I fall in the category of returning resident?
2. Do I need to submit tenancy agreement and NOC Letter along with my application?
I will be grateful if you clear my doubts as I am unable to find information on website and forums are confusing me.

Thanks
First of all, u'll be applying as a fresh T1-dependent applicant, so I would suggest u put all required docs specified on this list:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... en-dep.pdf

Read policy guidance for details:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... olicy1.pdf

Anyways, for part-1, if it says "returning resident" then yes, no need. What I would suggest is, read what they mean by returning resident. No harm in getting another anyways, as is easy to get.

Part-2, dont know anything or any requirement about NOC, but i do know that no where on policy guidance and required documents list it says to must attach a tenancy agreement or show a property on main applicants name.

Saslam8290
Newly Registered

Post by Saslam8290 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:07 am

Do my baby need's some medical examination?