ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Planning to apply for an entrepreneur visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nickgeek
Newly Registered

Planning to apply for an entrepreneur visa

Post by nickgeek » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:53 am

Hello,

Am planning to apply for UK entrepreneur visa with my partner and we have funds in UK institution.

I have few quick questions:

1- How they interview both the partners? Either it would be together or on individual basis.

2- Do they approve/reject application at the end of the interview or they took some time to decide?

3- Can successful candidates share there business plans and market research as a reference?

Thanks

Risk_taker
Newly Registered

Re: Planning to apply for an entrepreneur visa

Post by Risk_taker » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:43 am

nickgeek wrote:Hello,

Am planning to apply for UK entrepreneur visa with my partner and we have funds in UK institution.

I have few quick questions:

1- How they interview both the partners? Either it would be together or on individual basis.

2- Do they approve/reject application at the end of the interview or they took some time to decide?

3- Can successful candidates share there business plans and market research as a reference?

Thanks
1- Interviews are held separately
2- It take some time, weeks, months, in my case its almost 2 months and still waiting.
3- That I don't know

Good luck

BarryV
- thin ice -

Post by BarryV » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:41 am

You should not regard the entrepreneur interview as a test as such, but rather as an opportunity to demonstrate that you are both able and genuinely intend to establish a business.

Legal83

Post by Legal83 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:52 am

1. UKBA are conducting interview separately, individually

2. interview officer is not your caseworker, he can't decide ur application, he has to pass the information to the caseworker, with his opinion may be

3. every one got different business, how can some one post his business plan and market research on forum, its confidential.