ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents query - Please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Documents query - Please help

Post by pgaitonde » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:57 pm

I am applying for my ILR shortly along with my wife and my daughter and want to know whether my below documents are enough.

I working as an IT contract through my limited company so i am going to submit the below documents.

1. Salary slips for past 10 months
2. Dividend vouchers for past 10 months
3. Personal Bank statements for past 10 months (same account to show maintenance for wife and daughter)

Cohabitation documents
1. Personal bank statement (joint account with my wife) for past 2 years
2. Council tax bill for past 2 years (joint name on the council tax bill)

Life in the UK test certificate for my wife and me.

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: Documents query - Please help

Post by shahid2000 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:26 pm

pgaitonde wrote:I am applying for my ILR shortly along with my wife and my daughter and want to know whether my below documents are enough.

I working as an IT contract through my limited company so i am going to submit the below documents.

3. Personal Bank statements for past 10 months (same account to show maintenance for wife and daughter)

Cohabitation documents

You will need to provide more docs for cohabitation. Also what about LIUK results??
I suggest you search the forum for some posts on document checklist.

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:41 pm

I don't think there is any rule from ukba to provide more documents. Is there a specific rule then please let me know?

Life in the UK for my wife and me is added in the last line of my previous post :)
shahid2000 wrote:
pgaitonde wrote:I am applying for my ILR shortly along with my wife and my daughter and want to know whether my below documents are enough.

Cohabitation documents

You will need to provide more docs for cohabitation. Also what about LIUK results??

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:36 pm

pgaitonde wrote:I don't think there is any rule from ukba to provide more documents. Is there a specific rule then please let me know?

Life in the UK for my wife and me is added in the last line of my previous post :)
shahid2000 wrote:

Cohabitation documents

Sorry i missed LIUK - my bad.
For cohab you are correct there is no rule but there is a general guidance provided in SET(M) which says that cohab proof should be atleast 6 documents from 3 different sources spread over 2 years. This is pretty much the standard which everyone uses and most people (including myself) i know submit a lot more docs than this. In the end you are right there is no rule, go ahead with these docs if you like but i would suggest otherwise. Best of luck mate.