ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking entrepreneur team

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

unto1

Looking entrepreneur team

Post by unto1 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Am looking for an entrepreneur partner who is planning to apply from November or December onward so that we can start preparing now. Am looking for someone with a Post Study visa that is still valid beyond at least March 2014 so that we can be in the same position to bear any future consequence.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:23 pm

unto1

Post by unto1 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Please I need a clarification. Do mean my post fall within this T&C:

The T&Cs of this board have today been amended, to include :-

Attempts to solicit financial partners "to circumvent immigration law"will not be tolerated.

I don't think my post suggested seeking financial partner 'to circumvent immigration law', but rather to seek a genuine team member from the forum whom we can pull resources together to form a team, as approved by UKBA.

BarryV
- thin ice -

Post by BarryV » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:31 am

For sure there are several entrepreneurs out there that also start looking for a good partner and I hope you have a good combination and good ideas on how to develop your business.

Maks
BANNED

Post by Maks » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:14 am

Hi Unto1

You sent me a PM this morning but for some reason I can't reply back by PM! Please send me your email

Cheers