ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Roby
Newly Registered

EEA family permit help

Post by Roby » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:53 pm

Hi guys,
My EEA family permit application was refused.I have lodged an appeal,but I decided to re apply to save the time. My question is .....I must submit all the documents that I submitted first time I applied or only those documents which address the ECO grounds of refusal,Thanks a lot .....I'm hoping for fast reply ...Thanks in advance

makaay366
Newly Registered

Post by makaay366 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:04 pm

I would rather submit documents that address the situation of refusal as well as any other evidence to back application up....

LEGAL SOLUTION

re you query

Post by LEGAL SOLUTION » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:08 pm

what was your reason of refusal

Roby
Newly Registered

Re: re you query

Post by Roby » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:19 pm

LEGAL SOLUTION wrote:what was your reason of refusal
same as usually party to a marriage of convenience

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:21 pm

i suggest u just go take your wife with you to the nearest port (ie,calais ) and seek admission to the uk,they will issue her a stamp 1A valid for 6 months,no need to waste your time and money,read this :

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=137505

the OP struggled to get a family permit 2 times,he was refused for the same reasons u did,so he just went to calais and he got admitted to the uk under eu laws.

http://eumovement.wordpress.com/2010/08 ... to-travel/
UK------++++-------****

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:08 pm

ukforever wrote:and he got admitted to the uk under eu laws.
To be precise, in that story he wasn't admitted to the UK under EU laws. No one checked him at the border (not that this matter once you are in the UK).

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Jambo wrote:
ukforever wrote:and he got admitted to the uk under eu laws.
To be precise, in that story he wasn't admitted to the UK under EU laws. No one checked him at the border (not that this matter once you are in the UK).
i agree,but he wasn't the only case we know,so many couples did it in the past few years and they got admitted with the stamp 1A,sorry for my mistake if i did amply he got admitted with the stamp 1A...it wasn't my intention.
as u mentioned,it doesn't matter really,as the couple in question are already in the uk,so it won't matter..
thanks for pointing it out.
UK------++++-------****

Roby
Newly Registered

Post by Roby » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:53 am

Thanks a lot guys, but no answer for my main question is mentioned. code 1A is one of my options .....but it's risky so this is gonna be at the bottom of the menu.I appreciate your advices again Thanks