ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon or Solihull PEO - Please advise?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lahore2664
BANNED

Croydon or Solihull PEO - Please advise?

Post by lahore2664 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:34 pm

My case is little complicated in a sence that I have to provide explanation to an obvious question UKBA may ask about my withdrawn application from the past. So I have to explain it in a seperate cover letter.

However I would like to apply at PEO. Is it a good idea or they will hold it for further checks?

Which PEO is better in this situation? Croydon or Solihull.

I have witnessed and heard that Croydon is pathetic and can take life out of you but also has senior case worker in case they need to consult about a rather complicated case but at the same time Solihull has less experienced and easy going staff but anything more than their capacity they refer to Croydon?

Please advise?

Thanks

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: Croydon or Solihull PEO - Please advise?

Post by shahid2000 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:07 pm

lahore2664 wrote:My case is little complicated in a sence that I have to provide explanation to an obvious question UKBA may ask about my withdrawn application from the past. So I have to explain it in a seperate cover letter.

However I would like to apply at PEO. Is it a good idea or they will hold it for further checks?

Which PEO is better in this situation? Croydon or Solihull.

I have witnessed and heard that Croydon is pathetic and can take life out of you but also has senior case worker in case they need to consult about a rather complicated case but at the same time Solihull has less experienced and easy going staff but anything more than their capacity they refer to Croydon?

Please advise?

Thanks
Well, do you prefer easy going staff or do you prefer senior case workers with the possibility of same day decision?
I would go for Croydon. Croydon is not pathetic or anything. I have used it personally. The staff is professional, just dont expect any jokes or giggles from anyone.