ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Not appealing!!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

newborn007
Newly Registered

Not appealing!!!

Post by newborn007 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:58 pm

finally got the rejection letter with a right to appeal, too many stupid rejections dnt wana waste ma time on this.
thinking to not proceed.. enough is enough, its time to start a new life somewhere else.
anywa.. just need to know, as im not appealing, then how to get my documents ( passport & degree certificates) back. soo tht i can leave UK... also how much time they will take to send ma doc back and where? or in how many days have to leave uk? as per their letter i hv right to appeal within 10 days on receiving this letter which im not interested....
i will be very thank full if somebody advise me on this....

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Sorry to hear about your refusal.

Do you mind sharing the reasons you were refused?

You could summarise it rather than typing out the entire refusal letter.

newborn007
Newly Registered

Post by newborn007 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:25 pm

any expert here? plz advise as per my query, tht will be great!!

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm

sorry to hear about ur refusal....

u will get all of ur docs back soon except passport.

im not too sure however ur passport wil b returned to u on airport whilst leaving country.

wait for more expert advice.

kandycity
Newly Registered

Post by kandycity » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:32 pm

It going to take 20 working days (About a calendar month) to get your documents back including your passport. You can ask through your solicitor or you can do it yourself using the contact no given on your refusal note. Once you get them, you will still have at least 30 days to leave the country. I was given this information by my solicitor before I decided to go for appeal.

Mr Legal

Re: Not appealing!!!

Post by Mr Legal » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:17 am

newborn007 wrote:finally got the rejection letter with a right to appeal, too many stupid rejections dnt wana waste ma time on this.
thinking to not proceed.. enough is enough, its time to start a new life somewhere else.
anywa.. just need to know, as im not appealing, then how to get my documents ( passport & degree certificates) back. soo tht i can leave UK... also how much time they will take to send ma doc back and where? or in how many days have to leave uk? as per their letter i hv right to appeal within 10 days on receiving this letter which im not interested....
i will be very thank full if somebody advise me on this....

Sorry to hear about your refusal.If you have decided not to appeal then you can ring on number available in the refusal letter or appeal guidelines to arrange leaving the UK.Speak to them and they will be able to provide you a date for your passport and other documents at the point of departure.Book your ticket and good luck for your future.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

Piyaji4200
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Piyaji4200 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:28 am

Sorry to here'd about you

You can go to ukba website and there are form available fill it up e mail to ukba then you documents back in 5 days max

Ukba website click contact
Right hand side form available then download it fill it up and send them back via e mail job done ..
I think this will help yu
Good luck for your future

Lola22

RE:Not appealing!!!

Post by Lola22 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:37 am

Newborn007,

I know how frustrating this can be for you and especially when you had really high hopes. To be honest, the category could be challenging.

Returning of document takes time and the process is more frustrating than appealling. You might wait for over a month or more waiting for response. If you try to appeal, you won't have anything to lose right, but you can win.

If you have right to appeal, why don't you state all the reasons of refusal maybe they might not be as complex as you think. You have to understand that, UKBA is trying to reduce the number of migrant in the country so this can happen to anybody even those that have all the required document. All you need to do is to challenge the decision.

The choice is yours. If you want, you can state the reasons and lets see if we can help or learn from it. Some don't even have the opportunity to appeal.

I wish you good luck.

rsrameshsunil

Re: RE:Not appealing!!!

Post by rsrameshsunil » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:58 pm

very true. Its more frustating than appealing. And by the time it reaches 1 month. You will start regreting why did you not appeal and will be too late by then and will spoil your entire career and life. Someone has to raise these points about Home Office to the Court. They are playing with lifes and they do not have any right to play with others lifes. Go for appeal until unless there is some serious reason for you to go to home country. Almost every Tier 1 entrepreneur appeals are successful apart from any deception cases.
Lola22 wrote:Newborn007,

I know how frustrating this can be for you and especially when you had really high hopes. To be honest, the category could be challenging.

Returning of document takes time and the process is more frustrating than appealling. You might wait for over a month or more waiting for response. If you try to appeal, you won't have anything to lose right, but you can win.

If you have right to appeal, why don't you state all the reasons of refusal maybe they might not be as complex as you think. You have to understand that, UKBA is trying to reduce the number of migrant in the country so this can happen to anybody even those that have all the required document. All you need to do is to challenge the decision.

The choice is yours. If you want, you can state the reasons and lets see if we can help or learn from it. Some don't even have the opportunity to appeal.

I wish you good luck.