ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EMAIL ADDRESS FOR WITHRAW EEA2 APPLICATION

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TaMi
Newly Registered

EMAIL ADDRESS FOR WITHRAW EEA2 APPLICATION

Post by TaMi » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Hi!!
I just sent a Passport return document to the HO in Liverpool but I don't really know if I sent it to the correct email address.

As the website is a bit confusing and I also found the email addresses on this forum I am a bit lost.

I applied for a EEA2 and I want to withraw my application. Do you know which is the correct email address to ask for it?

I sent one to RODRequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
and another to the Liverpool one you had posted

Thank you in advance :wink:

Diomond

Re: EMAIL ADDRESS FOR WITHRAW EEA2 APPLICATION

Post by Diomond » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:08 pm

TaMi wrote:Hi!!
I just sent a Passport return document to the HO in Liverpool but I don't really know if I sent it to the correct email address.

As the website is a bit confusing and I also found the email addresses on this forum I am a bit lost.

I applied for a EEA2 and I want to withraw my application. Do you know which is the correct email address to ask for it?

Can i ask u why u want to withdraw?

TaMi
Newly Registered

Re: EMAIL ADDRESS FOR WITHRAW EEA2 APPLICATION

Post by TaMi » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Diomond wrote:
TaMi wrote:Hi!!

Can i ask u why u want to withdraw?
Yes, sure. Because I don't want to stay here anymore. I applied for my husband but when I realised that I had to wait six months or even more for getting his RC...uff. Too much, this country is too expensive...

Thank you

fysicus
Netherlands

Post by fysicus » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:43 am

I find this a very odd story. The cost of living is in the UK much higher than the EU average for many years already, nothing new here.

When people apply for a Residence Card, normally their intention is to stay in the UK for at least a few years, if not forever. If six months is too much for you, I really wonder about the intentions of you and your husband.

Can you explain a bit more, because I'm confused?

TaMi
Newly Registered

????

Post by TaMi » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:56 am

fysicus wrote:I find this a very odd story. The cost of living is in the UK much higher than the EU average for many years already, nothing new here.

When people apply for a Residence Card, normally their intention is to stay in the UK for at least a few years, if not forever. If six months is too much for you, I really wonder about the intentions of you and your husband.

Can you explain a bit more, because I'm confused?
Sorry but you are nobody to judge my intentions and I am not going to give you anymore information about my private life. I just asked for an email address not for an interview.

yoshi_jp
Japan

Post by yoshi_jp » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:28 am

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucit ... /applying/

(Quote) "If you no longer want to proceed with your application
If you want to withdraw your application, you must inform us by sending a letter to:

UKBA - European Applications
Withdrawals
PO Box 306
Dept 45
Liverpool
L2 0QN"

TaMi
Newly Registered

Post by TaMi » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:12 am

yoshi_jp wrote:http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucit ... /applying/

(Quote) "If you no longer want to proceed with your application
If you want to withdraw your application, you must inform us by sending a letter to:

UKBA - European Applications
Withdrawals
PO Box 306
Dept 45
Liverpool
L2 0QN"

Many thanks