ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

munashak

Post by munashak » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:40 pm

KeepCalm wrote:
munashak wrote:my appeal deadline is 17th june but i cant hear any thing from BHC.so much upset. is there any suggestion how i can find my appeal result
You need to call Tribunal.

my hubby called tribunal he said they are waiting a reply from embessy. they will send out reminder lletter in next few weeks if they dnt reach decision then tribunal will write to my hubby 4 court date if decision in our favour then embessy will let either email or call me 4 passport submission.
so upset want to result overturn before court date plz pray 4 me

shazz

Post by shazz » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:07 pm

munashak wrote:
KeepCalm wrote:
munashak wrote:my appeal deadline is 17th june but i cant hear any thing from BHC.so much upset. is there any suggestion how i can find my appeal result

my hubby called tribunal he said they are waiting a reply from embessy. they will send out reminder lletter in next few weeks if they dnt reach decision then tribunal will write to my hubby 4 court date if decision in our favour then embessy will let either email or call me 4 passport submission.

Inshallah there is still hope..you will hear good news just stay positive I am praying for you please keep us updated and remember me in your prayers 2

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Visa Appeal Process

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:34 am

Hey Guys,

Looks like things have gone quiet with appeal visa's being overturned as most are coming back due to shortage of staff.

My deadline is now some weeks away and I have not heard anything but really getting annoyed as MP was involved in June and they did write a letter of support.

I have asked many other people who are in the appeal process and have similar deadline dates and they have advised that the MP had made no difference in there case as well.

Anyway the wait goes on and I hope this get's sorted fast as been in Pakistan for 3 months as thought visa will get overturned with all proof and MP support letter but just does not look like it feel so annoyed.

Have a good day.

Thanks

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:36 am

Hi Munsahak,

May I ask did you get your MP involved and get a letter of support from him.

Also email AIT and ask them that I am fed up with waiting and suffering from this and can not concentrate on work and my family due to all this I require a court date or visa overturned before court.

Please note my lawyer informed me that the June Start applicants are getting court dates for end of September so it is really worrying and for July it looks like a court date for October or more.

Really fed up with this rubbish process.

Have a good day.

Thanks
munashak wrote:
KeepCalm wrote:

munashak

Post by munashak » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:49 pm

[quote="HaroonAli"]Hi Munsahak,

May I ask did you get your MP involved and get a letter of support from him.

Also email AIT and ask them that I am fed up with waiting and suffering from this and can not concentrate on work and my family due to all this I require a court date or visa overturned before court.

Please note my lawyer informed me that the June Start applicants are getting court dates for end of September so it is really worrying and for July it looks like a court date for October or more.

Really fed up with this rubbish process.

Have a good day.

Thanks

salam!
i am also so upset going to be mad .
yes my hubby contact mp he writes many letters to embessy in our favour. its very hard time and i am completely hopeless dnt know why :(

munashak

Post by munashak » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:51 pm

haroon whats your timeline of visa?

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Visa Timeline

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Below is timeline for my wife's visa....

Married: 6th December 2009
Applied Visa: 29th May 2012 @ Lahore Gerry's
Ready for Collection: 6th November 2012 -- Refused
Appealed: 6th December 2012
Deadline Date: 12th July 2013

Really angry as before it was age I could not apply now applied and all this ahhhhhhhh!!!!
munashak wrote:haroon whats your timeline of visa?

munashak

Re: Visa Timeline

Post by munashak » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:25 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Below is timeline for my wife's visa....

Married: 6th December 2009
Applied Visa: 29th May 2012 @ Lahore Gerry's
Ready for Collection: 6th November 2012 -- Refused
Appealed: 6th December 2012
Deadline Date: 12th July 2013

Really angry as before it was age I could not apply now applied and all this ahhhhhhhh!!!!
munashak wrote:haroon whats your timeline of visa?
uf very long time u have already waited for your wife.
may ALLAH solve all problem of us
if you dnt mind can i ask why you applied so late after your merriage? your wife is very bold really

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Visa Information

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Hello,

Before I could not apply due to age restrictions on visa as we were 18 and hence I could not apply before so now I applied and all this rubbish.

Been married for 3.5 years and now it is getting to a stage where it is difficult as no children and wife feels real bad.

Have a good day.

Immi121

Hearing Date

Post by Immi121 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Hello,

Just an update for those in the same boat.

I received a letter today from the tribunal giving me a hearing date of 24/09/2013. Please see below:

----------------------------------------
Application @ Mirpur 17/06/2012
Returned 27/11/2012 Refused app
Applied for appeal in uk 17/12/12
Deadline given 17/06/2013
Court date: 24/09/2013
Call letter: ???
Visa stamped: ???

nore15
Newly Registered

Re: Hearing Date

Post by nore15 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:47 pm

Immi121 wrote:Hello,

I received a letter today from the tribunal giving me a hearing date of 24/09/2013. Please see below:

What were your reasons for refusal. My deadline date passed on 17 June also. I have not received anything from AIT.

haly4mozi

Post by haly4mozi » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:18 am

nore15 wrote:

Same here. My deadline was 11th june n iv not heard back from them

What were your reasons for refusal. My deadline date passed on 17 June also. I have not received anything from AIT.

munashak

Post by munashak » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:38 am

salam to all!
my apppeal deadline was also 17 june. i am feeling very bad by read all previoue posts whom get court date. as all of us know the court date will be after 2 months of deadline but now they are giving more than 3 months. i cant undertsnd british tribunals why they are playing with our feelings :(

Immi121

Post by Immi121 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:58 am

The refusal was to do with dates regarding previous appeal.

I called the AIT a couple of times for updates. They had heard nothing back from BHC. Frankly I'm surprised that I got a letter so soon, I was expecting to wait 2 to 3 weeks before hearing anything. But it is definitely taking longer.

I'm assuming it's all to do with the governments desire to bring net migration down to the 10s of thousands.

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:27 am

My deadline is 28th june which is next week can you all please make dua that my husbands visa gets overturned and doesnt have to go to court. First applied back in july been 11 months now and we have a small child together. I make dua for you all that Allah swt will help us tgrough these difficult times Ameen x

nore15
Newly Registered

Post by nore15 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:30 pm

munashak wrote:salam to all!
my apppeal deadline was also 17 june. i am feeling very bad by read all previoue posts whom get court date. as all of us know the court date will be after 2 months of deadline but now they are giving more than 3 months. i cant undertsnd british tribunals why they are playing with our feelings :(
Don't worry. Just pray and have faith in Allah. We need sabr. When it is written for our spouses to come it will happen. InshaAllah it will happen soon.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Hi Immi121 --

That is a bloody long date for end of September as I reckon it should be August middle or end but my lawyer did say that the appeal hearing court dates are now taking 10-14 weeks which is another waste of time.

To be honest really getting fed up as everything is now getting negative as not a lot of visa's have been overturned.

Have a good day.

Thanks

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Good Evening Nore15,

To be honest everyone my lawyer said to me people who have appeal review dates for June middle or before are not going to get a court date earlier than September which is like 3 months or more.

I all think we should get in touch with Local Mp's and other forms to protest this as if you look at it from the date of application to refusal, appeal and then court date it takes more than 12-16 months of one;s lives and it effects them mentally as well.

I hope everyone can take some course of action as I am only now waiting for my review date to pass and then get in touch with MP.

Thanks

nore15 wrote:

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Deadline for me was 4th June, received letter on 17th June giving a court date of 24th October... over 4 months away! It's heartbreaking.
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

nore15
Newly Registered

Post by nore15 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:36 am

Sorry to dampen your hopes but your MP won't do jack s...t

Just get on with it and it will happen. If we have waited this long what's a couple more months. Who knows, you may even get appeal overturned.

This protesting nonsense does not work as there is limited pro immigration support in the country. We have been dealt a hand and Allah wants to see if we say alhamdulillah and be strong and pray salah.

Do you pray salah, if not then please do as it will give you sabr, also read wazifah and give sadaqah/charity to the poor as this will also help you. Let them delay all they want but please remember

They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
Surat Al-'Anfāl

HaroonAli wrote:Good Evening Nore15,

To be honest everyone my lawyer said to me people who have appeal review dates for June middle or before are not going to get a court date earlier than September which is like 3 months or more.

I all think we should get in touch with Local Mp's and other forms to protest this as if you look at it from the date of application to refusal, appeal and then court date it takes more than 12-16 months of one;s lives and it effects them mentally as well.

I hope everyone can take some course of action as I am only now waiting for my review date to pass and then get in touch with MP.

Thanks

nore15 wrote:

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Court Date -- Shocked As Well

Post by HaroonAli » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Hi akhan47 I am shocked with your court date as it is beyond belief you got a date for 24th October which is like end of the year now.

Please note I would not accept this as court dates for June are early and Mid September which is still 3 months. I would advise you to contact AIT as I feel now extra worried as if you got a court date for 24th October then what about July Deadline dates.

SERIOUSLY SHOCKED WITH YOUR COURT DATE!
akhan47 wrote:Deadline for me was 4th June, received letter on 17th June giving a court date of 24th October... over 4 months away! It's heartbreaking.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Hi Nore15,

Please note I do understand that sometimes they make a difference as if we look at other cases they have had them overturned.

However if you look @ akhan47 for his court date on 24th October that is not acceptable surely another 4-6 months of waiting takes the time to 1.5 years and beyond.

Totally getting fed up with this rubbish as getting negative day by day.

Thanks
nore15 wrote:Sorry to dampen your hopes but your MP won't do jack s...t

Just get on with it and it will happen. If we have waited this long what's a couple more months. Who knows, you may even get appeal overturned.

This protesting nonsense does not work as there is limited pro immigration support in the country. We have been dealt a hand and Allah wants to see if we say alhamdulillah and be strong and pray salah.

Do you pray salah, if not then please do as it will give you sabr, also read wazifah and give sadaqah/charity to the poor as this will also help you. Let them delay all they want but please remember

Surat Al-'Anfāl

Thanks

nore15 wrote:

akhan47

Re: Court Date -- Shocked As Well

Post by akhan47 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:21 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Hi akhan47 I am shocked with your court date as it is beyond belief you got a date for 24th October which is like end of the year now.

Please note I would not accept this as court dates for June are early and Mid September which is still 3 months. I would advise you to contact AIT as I feel now extra worried as if you got a court date for 24th October then what about July Deadline dates.

akhan47 wrote:Deadline for me was 4th June, received letter on 17th June giving a court date of 24th October... over 4 months away! It's heartbreaking.
Believe me, I was also in disbelief. How should I contact AIT? What can they do?
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

nore15
Newly Registered

Post by nore15 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:40 pm

I was told by AIT the dates also depends on where you live as they will allocate a court nearest to your location.

HaroonAli wrote:Hi Nore15,

Please note I do understand that sometimes they make a difference as if we look at other cases they have had them overturned.

However if you look @ akhan47 for his court date on 24th October that is not acceptable surely another 4-6 months of waiting takes the time to 1.5 years and beyond.

Totally getting fed up with this rubbish as getting negative day by day.

Thanks
nore15 wrote:Sorry to dampen your hopes but your MP won't do jack s...t

Surat Al-'Anfāl

Thanks

nore15 wrote:

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Court Date -- Shocked As Well

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:27 am

Good Morning Akhan47.

Please note I am not sure that they will make a difference but an eMail will do no harm as they normally respond within 7 working days but normally much quicker.

Just ask them why have i got a court date 4 months away blah blah blah as it should not be this long something along the lines of that and I am very unhappy with this s**** process.

"customer.service@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk"

Above is the eMail for your information.

Thanks
akhan47 wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:Hi akhan47 I am shocked with your court date as it is beyond belief you got a date for 24th October which is like end of the year now.

Believe me, I was also in disbelief. How should I contact AIT? What can they do?