ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost Passport with EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alf1977
Newly Registered

Lost Passport with EC

Post by alf1977 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:06 pm

Hi,
I am from India and in the UK for the past 2 months on HSMP.Now Royal Mail has lost my Indian passport on its way to DVLA.What do i need to do? Apply for a new passport in Indian High comission....how much time will it cost? how much cost ? what are the docs required?

Then what shud i do get my EC on my new passport? I need to visit India as we are expecting our first baby in June.So the matter is pretty critical...can any experts pls help? for the visa/EC to be re-issued shud i contact homeoffice and how long will it take to get it and how much is the cost and what are the docs required?
Iam not able to find this particular situatuion explained clearly in the Homeoffice website...

Many Thanks
AJ

KAYC

Post by KAYC » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:49 pm

you better call both of them or email them. you would be very lucky if you find a person having gone through with such a similar situation. I wish you would though.