ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT TREATMENT REQUEST HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saudHSMP
Newly Registered

URGENT TREATMENT REQUEST HELP

Post by saudHSMP » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:22 am

Dear Friends,

I had submitted my documents 10 days back and would like to have urgent treatment. Frankly speaking I do not have reason for asking for UT, but what if I say that I have a job offer. Does the reason need to be genuine? Do they going to put any note on my HSMP, which in future will have problem during visa stamping like I submit my passport after 1 r 2 months.

Regards,
ARUN

ball1333

Re: URGENT TREATMENT REQUEST HELP

Post by ball1333 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:27 pm

saudHSMP wrote:I had submitted my documents 10 days back and would like to have urgent treatment. Frankly speaking I do not have reason for asking for UT, but what if I say that I have a job offer. Does the reason need to be genuine? Do they going to put any note on my HSMP, which in future will have problem during visa stamping like I submit my passport after 1 r 2 months.
Dear ARUN:

Several problems with your situation, according to my understanding:
1) It is my understanding that you can only fax the Urgent Treatment form after you have received your reference number for your initial HSMP application. If you just include the form in your initial application, or write a note that says, "Please give urgent treatment," that is not sufficient.

2) When you fax the Urgent Treatment Form, it serves as a covering letter for a document that justifies your request. If you say you have a job offer, the Urgent Treatment form should be faxed along with your job offer letter. On the job offer letter you should write your HSMP refererence number.

3) The HSMP Team will be within their rights if they attempt to contact the entity/company that you say has offered you a job. If they are unable to contact that company, they will in all probability not give you urgent treatment. CAVEAT: If they discover that they cannot contact the company because the company does not exist, they may have reason to be suspicious of your application entirely. They could flat-out deny you because it seemed like you lied about one thing.

With as many other factors that come into play when the HO decides an HSMP application, it is generally better to play it STRAIGHT with INTEGRITY and HONOUR. At least if you are denied it will be for a factor outside of your direct control rather than because of a clever strategy that backfired!

You can see in the forums on this site and http://www.hsmp-services.co.uk that, this season at least, people are getting their answer from the HO on their HSMP applications within a month of applying. Is it really worth it to you to jeopardise your entire future over saving 10-15 business days on your application timeline?

Just my thoughts!

oli_ro
Newly Registered

Post by oli_ro » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:05 pm

Please be honest and show respect for other people who really need UT. There are people with job offers who are in danger in losing real opportunities who might be deal with delay if all people start sending bogus UT forms.

Thanks.