ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ab_1820
Newly Registered

Visa Refused

Post by ab_1820 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Three reasons:
Third party Bank letter doesn't state applicants name

Missing landline number in the contracts

and UK personal acc statement does not have supporting letter to confirm authenticity.....i provided Metro account statement from the bank to show £13000 but did not get the statement stamped as they said they dont stamp it.

So looking at the above three reasons do u guys think i have chance in appealing.

My business is already running now picking up pace and now this Refusal..
i applied from PSW to tier 1 in jan

please let me know what u guys think...need advice big time
Thanks
Last edited by ab_1820 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hey

Re: Visa Refused

Post by hey » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:38 pm

Hi Sorry to hear your refusal but now used to...

Your bank letter issue will be fine in appeal as i have seen that judge has allowed to someone. but not sure with other bits.

wait for all gurus/experts to input their opinion!

Lola22

Re: Visa Refused

Post by Lola22 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:17 am

Sorry to hear that your application was refused.

If you can prove that the bank does not stamp statement then, your appeal should be fine.

For the landline, contract does not necessarily need a landline contact to be valid. This is a UKBA requirement, so it was an omission and your solicitor will know how to defend that.

Please, rectify the mistake and get all the required document ready. Try and get a letter from the bank to support your bank statement and you must provide the original bank statement too. You have enough time now to provide it.

Good luck.