ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hi

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nhpatel9
Mood:
India

Hi

Post by nhpatel9 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:06 pm

Hi all,
I am not going to do property management or property development nor I am going to do any construction in UK

I am going to do marketing of properties of India in UK. I have made business plan regarding that.

Is that ok? Or I am not allowed.
Please reply

Regards.

cappachino
Member of Standing

tier 1

Post by cappachino » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Dont think so
U will sell indian properties in uk and obviously the money will go to india the 200000 has to be invested in a business in uk
Looks like u r on thin ground my suggestion is u speak to a professional although I did notuse one but my plan was of a retail store selling Pakistani clothes in uk imported from Pakistan

nhpatel9
Mood:
India

Hi

Post by nhpatel9 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Bro it's pure sales and marketing business and of course I will invest money in UK.

Piyaji4200
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Piyaji4200 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Hiya
Best idea is to provide service not selling things online
You should provide servicess Thts ukba wants if you go via psw to tier1 if from route tier4 to tier1 you can do any business but business and money used in Uk
First idea selling Indian property not valid cz ukba ask to put money at Uk..
So you have to became full

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:25 pm

In my view as long it is a UK registered business (sole trader, proprietorship, limited co) it is allowed. It does not matter what you sell. However, please read the policy guidance carefully.