ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Kaban wrote:Guys asking my situation.i have mentioned my history before but will summarise once more.I came as a visitor 9yrs ago overstayed my visiting visa.met my wife 2008 them married 2009.my son was born in July 2010.both wife and son are British.first FLRO application made 09 nov and was refused march 2010.applied for zambrano in 2011 but refused. Early 2012 ,so was advise by solicitor to put a fresh FLRO application in April 2012,biometric done may 2012 and still waiting.Contacted mp in late April and got reply thru mp that my application will be decided ASAP.
I just notice ,
Your case a not much different to mine came as a visitor 11 years ago, overstayed until 2008 got married. Marriage application refused 09 but was granted flro. I have a child like yourself she was 5 years at the time, so I presume discretion will excerise in your favour. I still don't like the idea of interview.

ale001

Post by ale001 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Kaban wrote:Guys asking my situation.i have mentioned my history before but will summarise once more.I came as a visitor 9yrs ago overstayed my visiting visa.met my wife 2008 them married 2009.my son was born in July 2010.both wife and son are British.first FLRO application made 09 nov and was refused march 2010.applied for zambrano in 2011 but refused. Early 2012 ,so was advise by solicitor to put a fresh FLRO application in April 2012,biometric done may 2012 and still waiting.Contacted mp in late April and got reply thru mp that my application will be decided ASAP.
Do not go. I repeat again, DO NOT GO. I told someone here not to go, but he went. he came back here to testify that i said the truth. he was even lucky to be released. Fingers are not equal, meaning is not everyone get luck to be released. Do not go. Speak to your solicitor first.

Well said..
Ale001

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:39 pm

My friend got invited too for interview and got there told erm he's application is at the home office and was told to stop coming

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:43 pm

ale001 wrote:
Do not go. I repeat again, DO NOT GO. I told someone here not to go, but he went. he came back here to testify that i said the truth. he was even lucky to be released. Fingers are not equal, meaning is not everyone get luck to be released. Do not go. Speak to your solicitor first.

Well said..
Ale01
Yes you were right i tried to say so (Walex) it was.
Go to number 5 of the page and you will see thread.

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:45 pm

If I was you I will go ok you have a child and you are married and have made the right application so there is no way on earth you will be asked to leave and secondly you will consider not going if you ring the ukba and they confirm to you that your application has been refused or decided then don't go but if you don't go still you will be an absconder and that the ukba take very serious
I am pretty sure the enforcement team have waited and nothing yet they want to know what your immigration status is as of the moment so ring the ukba to find out your application update and ring the enforcement team before you go anywhere.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:46 pm

Kaban wrote:Hi guys I need your advise pls.i got a letter from the home office to come for interview next month.i have a pending application since April 2012.the letter is from the enforcement unit.it said the reason for the interview is to know my current immigration status.i have received a similar one in the past,which was about the same time I was sending my zambrano application.the interview was cancelled when my solicitor fax them to say I have a pending application.I really don't know why this had come again when I haven't heard a reply yet.I haven't spoken to my solicitor in a while but will call her on Monday next week.The letter was dated on the 19th of this month.i wish to know if anyone was in a similar situation or had received a similar letter.Pls advise
Hi Kaban,

Seek advice from Ur solicitor but please do ring Ukba first. Go with Ur wife and daughter not on Ur own
Godgives

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:49 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:If I was you I will go ok you have a child and you are married and have made the right application so there is no way on earth you will be asked to leave and secondly you will consider not going if you ring the ukba and they confirm to you that your application has been refused or decided then don't go but if you don't go still you will be an absconder and that the ukba take very serious
I am pretty sure the enforcement team have waited and nothing yet they want to know what your immigration status is as of the moment so ring the ukba to find out your application update and ring the enforcement team before you go anywhere.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=600

Please read the thread on that link guy had a flro app.
Last edited by babycakes on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:54 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:If I was you I will go ok you have a child and you are married and have made the right application so there is no way on earth you will be asked to leave and secondly you will consider not going if you ring the ukba and they confirm to you that your application has been refused or decided then don't go but if you don't go still you will be an absconder and that the ukba take very serious
Only me read the link I gave the guy came back after 2 weeks giving his story his app was based on family life.

Ale01 told him not to go he did and said it was hell that he went through.

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Babycake your right but if you don't go that's going on your record as an offender....... Face your fair this can be the break through you've been waiting for

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Hello everyone....*waves*...

Hope all are well and still keeping the faith for through God everything is possible.Lean unto His understanding and let Him be your Shepherd.

@New bloggers...welcome to the blog and all the best with your applications.

To those who are still waiting,let's continue being optimistic and enjoy the summer days.Since,they have mentioned end of summer will continuously keep trusting God that He will make a way for us.Honestly,I don't even bother calling my solicitor nor check post...*sighs* instead will soak some sun-rays even though might look like coal...lol

Happy weekend and take care...xo

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:28 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:Babycake your right but if you don't go that's going on your record as an offender....... Face your fair this can be the break through you've been waiting for
This is a very expensive risk only this guy alone can decide that. I know I wouldn't go.

I was already being penalised for being an overstayer.
Last edited by babycakes on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaban
Newly Registered

Post by Kaban » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Thanks guys for your support and advise.i will speak to my solicitor on Monday and ring the enforcement team/Home office and see how it goes..God is our help all the time.They may try to scare me or hold me but can never kill my soul cus the one inside of me is greater than they that try to put me down..it will only get better,I'm not afraid of man.Except God is not alive

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Kaban wrote:Thanks guys for your support and advise.i will speak to my solicitor on Monday and ring the enforcement team/Home office and see how it goes..God is our help all the time.They may try to scare me or hold me but can never kill my soul cus the one inside of me is greater than they that try to put me down..it will only get better,I'm not afraid of man.Except God is not alive
Good idea! Be strong and do not be afraid to confront them after consulting with your solicitor.

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:22 pm

That's a very good idea me I am not scared of them they are only humans nothing special and if I may ask you did they send the letter to your house address ? If they did that means they know where you live and if they wanna detain you they will come straight but my friend don't be scared The Lord is in control I will pray for you and please like I said before if the ukba confirm to you that a decision has been made on your current application please do not go.... If not then they can't detain you whilst you have an outstanding application

Me am not scared if they ask me to come I will go lol I am that crazy I reported myself when I found out about my status.......all they said is we can't do nothing about you went to the police they rang them and he ukba said to let me go and gave me a caseworker number to ring which I did and was adviced on what to do so please don't be afraid and if I may ask how old was you when you entered uk and why did you overstay...... Ino why am asking this question because ukba do not take overstating visiting visa likely they deal with it strickly and meanly

ale001

Post by ale001 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:46 pm

You're asking him to ago as if you already know whats gonna happen to him. Anyway, why don't you follow him, at least if you're sure he would be fine, there is nothing stopping you to follow him.

We should stop encouraging innocent person to do what is so risky and what we knew we can never do to our self.

We all know these people ain't predictable... they can do anything..

Prevention is better than cure. And i won't support crying after death.
Ale001

ale001

Post by ale001 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Kaban wrote:Thanks guys for your support and advise.i will speak to my solicitor on Monday and ring the enforcement team/Home office and see how it goes..God is our help all the time.They may try to scare me or hold me but can never kill my soul cus the one inside of me is greater than they that try to put me down..it will only get better,I'm not afraid of man.Except God is not alive
You have said it all. That is the best thing. Don't go now.

Try to do this:

(1) Contact your solicitor first thing on Monday

(2) Ring the enforcement team/Home Office ask them to explain more purpose why they need you, and why they can't just write you by post and ask any question they wish to ask from you. And if not by post, ask them why they can't ask you exactly what they want to hear from you.

(3) Start praying to God from this moment.

Simple as that. But don't go until your solicitor give you 100% guarantee that you will be fine and come back.

What do you think guys?
Last edited by ale001 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ale001

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Where on earth did I say just go on my post ??? You need to calm down ok if he was a close friend of mine I will go with him only if I know his application is still outstanding which I clearly stated on my post to confirm from ukba before going no need to your stupid post ok every1 is not the same ok your faith and his are totally defferent ok......didn't you read my previous post about contacting ukba about his current application and if its still pending he just has to ring the enforcement team to inform them and they confirm it and all they do is ask him to report or not to come ok I have seen this happen to someone close to me ok his got a minor child he won't be detained if he's application is still pending

I can't be arsed exchanging words with you pal

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Read previous post before posting pal we all here to help,support and encourage each other ok

What he about contact the ukba was what I said too my idea silly lol the ukba are not organised and sometimes the enforcement team don't even know his got application pending

Like I said if you ring ukba and they say a decision has been made on case then DON'T GO

ale001

Post by ale001 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:59 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:Where on earth did I say just go on my post ??? You need to calm down ok if he was a close friend of mine I will go with him only if I know his application is still outstanding which I clearly stated on my post to confirm from ukba before going no need to your stupid post ok every1 is not the same ok your faith and his are totally defferent ok......didn't you read my previous post about contacting ukba about his current application and if its still pending he just has to ring the enforcement team to inform them and they confirm it and all they do is ask him to report or not to come ok I have seen this happen to someone close to me ok his got a minor child he won't be detained if he's application is still pending

I won't reply you with any abusive word because i have manner and i'm matured enough to ignore such a statement.

But guess what? It's a shame on you. Are you matured? No! Read your message again, and read again. You need to visit rehab.. I have something else to busy with, ain't have time for you...
Ale001

ale001

Post by ale001 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:02 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:Read previous post before posting pal we all here to help,support and encourage each other ok

What he about contact the ukba was what I said too my idea silly lol the ukba are not organised and sometimes the enforcement team don't even know his got application pending

Like I said if you ring ukba and they say a decision has been made on case then DON'T GO
If all what you mean at first was is what you're pointing out now, even though it was not, then you should have clearly state your point without the word ''Stupid''

No one is a baby here, and no teenager reading only your post here...
Ale001

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:07 pm

The point still remain at my previous post I clearly stated for him to first contact the ukba about his outstanding application and if its still pending all he needs to do is ring the enforcement team and inform them with his case I'd number but if he rings and ukba says a decision has been made then DON'T GO

Listen up no1 is a kid ok read previous post before saying things like oh you should go with him blah blah that's very mature then is it?

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:12 pm

View previous topic :: View next topic
majojo

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:59 pm Post subject:
verbina wrote:
majojo wrote:
verbina wrote:
@majojo Btw is it a first application for you or extension?
I didnt realise you could phone HO before the 6 months mark and you are still 2 weeks under 6 months... I wonder if I should phone too?!! looool

It's fresh application my dear and yes you can call. Me after I sente application I called one time in February and they sent my bio letter to me and 3 days latter it came the following Friday I got another one so I just did one then 1 week later I got a lette me saying the one I did was not captured well so I went to do the one they gave me but they all have the same case number so even today the woman was like on you bio was done I. March I said yes until she lied saying It has been sent to a case worker and I was like in my head that these people can lie so let's try again I called and the other person said nop still in progress and. It yet with a case worker but will hear from them end of summer . I want Theresa mays, John vine or the new immigration boss Sarah address cos this is tooth even America they sort it all out within 4 months and Germany as well. This is pure rubbish and unfair God help us all chale

Oh cheers babe!!! Sorry to be a pain, but could you possibly give me a number you phoned on in feb to ask for your bios etc!
Thanks in advance hun !

verbina

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:22 pm Post subject:
majojo wrote:
verbina wrote:
majojo wrote:
verbina wrote:
I didnt realise you could phone HO before the 6 months mark and you are still 2 weeks under 6 months... I wonder if I should phone too?!! looool

It's fresh application my dear and yes you can call. Me after I sente application I called one time in February and they sent my bio letter to me and 3 days latter it came the following Friday I got another one so I just did one then 1 week later I got a lette me saying the one I did was not captured well so I went to do the one they gave me but they all have the same case number so even today the woman was like on you bio was done I. March I said yes until she lied saying It has been sent to a case worker and I was like in my head that these people can lie so let's try again I called and the other person said nop still in progress and. It yet with a case worker but will hear from them end of summer . I want Theresa mays, John vine or the new immigration boss Sarah address cos this is tooth even America they sort it all out within 4 months and Germany as well. This is pure rubbish and unfair God help us all chale

Oh cheers babe!!! Sorry to be a pain, but could you possibly give me a number you phoned on in feb to ask for your bios etc!
Thanks in advance hun !

Thank you so much!! You are legend!!!
Biometrics invitaion letter: - still waiting
Biometrics done: - still waiting
Documents received: - still waiting

maud32

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:14 am Post subject: How long does it take for your money to come out of your acc
verbina wrote:
majojo wrote:
verbina wrote:
majojo wrote:
verbina wrote:

Thanks in advance hun !

Thank you so much!! You are legend!!!

Zainali511

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:47 am Post subject:
Hi i was on student visa got married and applied for a flrom in october but after 4 mnths they sent my case back as invalid as they said that i dint send my pictures.. And my student visa ended in oct 31 12 so nw i apllied agen as flro...was readin all of ur lots post somwanted to share mine

Case sent on: 22/05/13
Money deducted:24/05/13
Confirmation letter:30/05/13
Biometric letter :12/06/13 given to me by my lawyer
Biometric given:13/06/13
Waitin for decision nw

I applied for flro coz my lawyer said as my wife is havin a baby in july

Chidy

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:42 am Post subject:
Zainali511 wrote:
Hi i was on student visa got married and applied for a flrom in october but after 4 mnths they sent my case back as invalid as they said that i dint send my pictures.. And my student visa ended in oct 31 12 so nw i apllied agen as flro...was readin all of ur lots post somwanted to share mine

Case sent on: 22/05/13
Money deducted:24/05/13
Confirmation letter:30/05/13
Biometric letter :12/06/13 given to me by my lawyer
Biometric given:13/06/13
Waitin for decision nw

I applied for flro coz my lawyer said as my wife is havin a baby in july

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your journey to freedom!

ywright

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:40 am Post subject: Solicitor doing my head in!!!
Hello all,
Pls, i will like you to give me your opinion on my situation... I am a single mum still on a post study visa. my baby father is married to another woman but he got british passport for my child. I went to see a solicitor and he said I should not do flr(o) as i will be refused because I have just done 3 years in the country. He said the Zambrano route is the best but all that I have read on the Zambrano route is not encouraging at all. It is very unfortunate that I have paid the solicitor half of his fees before i realised he will use zambrano route. Do I have a better chance as a single mum of a british child using the FLR(O)? The solicitor has confused me more and he said (authoritatively) that he is very sure the application will be refused if i do flr(o).
Pls, what do you think is my best chance before my visa runs out in mid August? Thanking you for your anticipated assistance and I wish you the best with your applications.

GLH2012
Member of Standing

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:28 am Post subject: Re: Solicitor doing my head in!!!
ywright wrote:
Hello all,
Pls, i will like you to give me your opinion on my situation... I am a single mum still on a post study visa. my baby father is married to another woman but he got british passport for my child. I went to see a solicitor and he said I should not do flr(o) as i will be refused because I have just done 3 years in the country. He said the Zambrano route is the best but all that I have read on the Zambrano route is not encouraging at all. It is very unfortunate that I have paid the solicitor half of his fees before i realised he will use zambrano route. Do I have a better chance as a single mum of a british child using the FLR(O)? The solicitor has confused me more and he said (authoritatively) that he is very sure the application will be refused if i do flr(o).
Pls, what do you think is my best chance before my visa runs out in mid August? Thanking you for your anticipated assistance and I wish you the best with your applications.

Hello dear, take it from someone who has been down the Zambrano route (I just got refused on Monday and am still reeling from the devastation of having waited for 19months before the refusal and losing my mum recently), FLR(o) seems to be the best choice for now. The interesting thing about being refused the Zambrano DRC is that the Home Office advised me to consider applying for Article 8 because of my children, especially my British son which is what am about to do. Why bother applying for Zambrano with a 99.9% chance of refusal. Back in 2012 my solicitor also refused my suggestion to put in Article 8 as well when 'Parent of a child in the UK' route was introduced but now we are back at square one. Besides, Zambrano route does not lead to permanent residency (at least for now). All the best.
04/05/12 - Replacement COA received
27/02/13 - Yet another COA (corrected)!
17/06/13 - DRC refused with right of appeal & Art8

GLH2012
Member of Standing

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:32 am Post subject: Re: Solicitor doing my head in!!!
GLH2012 wrote:
ywright wrote:
Hello all,

Hello dear, take it from someone who has been down the Zambrano route (I just got refused on Monday and am still reeling from the devastation of having waited for 19months before the refusal and losing my mum recently), FLR(o) seems to be the best choice for now. The interesting thing about being refused the Zambrano DRC is that the Home Office advised me to consider applying for Article 8 because of my children, especially my British son which is what am about to do. Why bother applying for Zambrano with a 99.9% chance of refusal. Back in 2012 my solicitor also refused my suggestion to put in Article 8 as well when 'Parent of a child in the UK' route was introduced but now we are back at square one. Besides, Zambrano route does not lead to permanent residency (at least for now). All the best.

04/05/12 - Replacement COA received
27/02/13 - Yet another COA (corrected)!
17/06/13 - DRC refused with right of appeal & Art8

mam2
Member of Standing

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:38 am Post subject:
There is a difference between parent of British child and EX1. Though both are flro application. For the former,there are a lot of requirements to meet but the latter is outside the rules so a proper kind of discretion. You will need to look at the forms again and you will understand what I mean.

kofi75

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:23 am Post subject: Re: Solicitor doing my head in!!!
GLH2012 wrote:
GLH2012 wrote:
ywright wrote:
Hello all,

Homeoffice advise to put in an Article 8 application is a generic letter sent with all Zambrano refusals.The word "advise"used there means they are not bound by any cosequences when you are refused.Article 8 is not bad as said but one thng is,it is not guaranteed and you donot have a right of appeal when refused.JR is your only possible remedy and its very expensive.Dont also forget the conditions on the LTR are very restrictive.I will advise she puts in both application simultaneously as one is under Community Law and the other is under the Immigration rules.She should first put in the FLR(0)to avoid her visa running out,then put in the Zambrano after ,attaching a covering note referencing her passport is with them already.@GLH2012,you have a right of appeal right?Go for it and it will be overturned.I have my hearing at Tribunal next month on Zambrano refusal.Victory is a sure!!!All promises in Christ are yes!!!

GodGives

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:08 am Post subject: Re: Solicitor doing my head in!!!
ywright wrote:
Hello all,

Go for FLR(o)...if you can get another lawyer please do a competent one. If not use this lawyer and read more about the parent of a child route. Put as much evidence as possible, payslips, anything from school, court, family, photo's, council tax etc things to prove u support ur child 100%..where is the dad..u have to show that the dad cant take care of the child important if not they can refuse based on the father who is british and can look after ur child. .All the best Also

Kaban

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:07 am Post subject:
Hi guys I need your advise pls.i got a letter from the home office to come for interview next month.i have a pending application since April 2012.the letter is from the enforcement unit.it said the reason for the interview is to know my current immigration status.i have received a similar one in the past,which was about the same time I was sending my zambrano application.the interview was cancelled when my solicitor fax them to say I have a pending application.I really don't know why this had come again when I haven't heard a reply yet.I haven't spoken to my solicitor in a while but will call her on Monday next week.The letter was dated on the 19th of this month.i wish to know if anyone was in a similar situation or had received a similar letter.Pls advise

babycakes

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:23 am Post subject:
Kaban wrote:
Hi guys I need your advise pls.i got a letter from the home office to come for interview next month.i have a pending application since April 2012.the letter is from the enforcement unit.it said the reason for the interview is to know my current immigration status.i have received a similar one in the past,which was about the same time I was sending my zambrano application.the interview was cancelled when my solicitor fax them to say I have a pending application.I really don't know why this had come again when I haven't heard a reply yet.I haven't spoken to my solicitor in a while but will call her on Monday next week.The letter was dated on the 19th of this month.i wish to know if anyone was in a similar situation or had received a similar letter.Pls advise

They will detain and deport you, this happened to a friend of mine, especially given the fact that its from the enforcement team. These people don't give visas they book flights for you to go home.
In addition this happened to a guy on here he was detained then release,not everyone is lucky to get release.

Kaban

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:31 am Post subject:
Even when my application is still pending

babycakes

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:42 am Post subject:
Kaban wrote:

They want to get hold of you, ask yourself why?
To hand deliver your documents? think about it properly.

ONLYME1

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:42 am Post subject:
@kaban

Please can you tell us your story please about your application eg your previous and present immigration status.......if they cancelled the interview the first time due to you applying then contact the ukba and check for update for your application or ask your solicitor it might be application has been refuse and you haven't took any action to that effect..........does the interview letter state temporary admission? If so I think they will be asking you to report until your application get decided.

Reply as soon as possible

Kaban

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:14 pm Post subject:
Guys asking my situation.i have mentioned my history before but will summarise once more.I came as a visitor 9yrs ago overstayed my visiting visa.met my wife 2008 them married 2009.my son was born in July 2010.both wife and son are British.first FLRO application made 09 nov and was refused march 2010.applied for zambrano in 2011 but refused. Early 2012 ,so was advise by solicitor to put a fresh FLRO application in April 2012,biometric done may 2012 and still waiting.Contacted mp in late April and got reply thru mp that my application will be decided ASAP.

Chidy

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:15 pm Post subject:
Kaban wrote:

You should know that the H.O is not organised. The enforcement service might have had your file on their table before you made the pending application. And they are responding to it now. Don't worry, if you have a pending application, they will find out at the interview and ask you to report on a weekly/monthly basis until a decision is made on your application.
On the other hand, they could have sent the decision for the pending application to a wrong/previous address. And they need to enforce it now, but before they need to know if some has changed in your life that allow to beg for their "conditional" compassion.
Please do your homework and be morally prepared for anything.

ONLYME1

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:40 pm Post subject:
Before attending any interview I suggest you ring ukba to confirm your application is still pending if so you have nothing to worry Chidy is right you will be asked to report or ring the enforcement team n tell them you got an outstanding application they will confirm it and ask you to ignore it that happened to my friend

babycakes

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:02 pm Post subject:
ONLYME1 wrote:
Before attending any interview I suggest you ring ukba to confirm your application is still pending if so you have nothing to worry Chidy is right you will be asked to report or ring the enforcement team n tell them you got an outstanding application they will confirm it and ask you to ignore it that happened to my friend

Yes I think it's sensible to ring the enforcement team and update them,
But then again you will only get such invitations if there is a decision pending.

Speak to your solicitor and see but an invitation from the enforcement team is generally not a good one. You have compassionate grounds why they insist on not granting you. Crazy, finger cross you win your case.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Anyway back to the original topic FLR O DISCRETIONARY LEAVE TO REMAIN WAITING TIMES. How long after case is allocated to caseworker u reckon u will get a response from ukba?

Ps. We all here to support each other not insult

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:58 pm

How do you delete account on this it seems like its for old people alone teenagers don't have say

Anyone know how to deactivate account let me know beat of luck people :)

Tuga

Post by Tuga » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:59 pm

ale001 wrote:
ONLYME1 wrote:Where on earth did I say just go on my post ??? You need to calm down ok if he was a close friend of mine I will go with him only if I know his application is still outstanding which I clearly stated on my post to confirm from ukba before going no need to your stupid post ok every1 is not the same ok your faith and his are totally defferent ok......didn't you read my previous post about contacting ukba about his current application and if its still pending he just has to ring the enforcement team to inform them and they confirm it and all they do is ask him to report or not to come ok I have seen this happen to someone close to me ok his got a minor child he won't be detained if he's application is still pending

I won't reply you with any abusive word because i have manner and i'm matured enough to ignore such a statement.

But guess what? It's a shame on you. Are you matured? No! Read your message again, and read again. You need to visit rehab.. I have something else to busy with, ain't have time for you...
@ale001

It seem when anyone disagree with your opinion on issues then you get really crossed.Honestly I don't see why you get so upset with onlyme1's opinion on this issue, and don't see why you are just refusing to appreciate what his/her advise to Keban was. I can't see any fault with such advice,and in any case what benefit will Keban get if he refuses to go?

Everyone has already suggested he makes contact and check on his pending application, and he has accepted same. You only keep saying DO NOT GO, what kind of objective opinion is that?

I am not going to have any rant with you (cos you are entitled to your opinion as well), but please you need to be tolerant a bit...