ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

28 days ruling for documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cooperman123

28 days ruling for documents

Post by cooperman123 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:51 pm

I have sent my wife all my documents for the UK spouse visa but worrying now about the 28 day rule.
My Bank statements were issued on 11 June and we are applying next week so they are within 28 days.
On 21 May I got my employer to print copies of my last 6 months wage slips and got them to sign them to certify them and thay also dated the signature 21 May. But due to a slight delay with my bank statements I have just been paid again today. So I got my employer to certify my new wage slip today and do a new letter and I attached the 6 months(now 7) to their letter.
Afterwards I realised that the previously certified wage slips were done more than 28 days ago. I mean they were signed more than 28 days ago.
So will the UKBA still accept them as certified copies? There is no question you can see they are authentic and the bank statements are correct. But dont want them to reject because they were certified on 21 May.

Also, I supplied my last 6 months Bank statements which were on original letter headed paper and sent my documents but as I got paid today I got my bank to print a statement and stamp it showing today's salary. Just so I would have the most up to date statements. I scanned and emailed it to my wife. Will they reject that statement because it is a copy? Getting the timing of everything is very difficult.

I supplied
letter from my employer dated 21 June 13 with wage slips back to December 2012. All certified but signed 21 may 13 but todays one was signed today
Bank statements from 1 December 2012 to 11 June 13 on original bank letter head. But now had to get the bank to give me another one 11 June to 21 June so that the information is as much up to date as possible
But emailed it to my wife because the docs are already sent now.
Not sure whether I am doing the right thing

Help anyone

SoHopeful

Re: 28 days ruling for documents

Post by SoHopeful » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:29 pm

cooperman123 wrote:I have sent my wife all my documents for the UK spouse visa but worrying now about the 28 day rule.
My Bank statements were issued on 11 June and we are applying next week so they are within 28 days.

On 21 May I got my employer to print copies of my last 6 months wage slips and got them to sign them to certify them and thay also dated the signature 21 May. But due to a slight delay with my bank statements I have just been paid again today. So I got my employer to certify my new wage slip today and do a new letter and I attached the 6 months(now 7) to their letter.
Afterwards I realised that the previously certified wage slips were done more than 28 days ago. I mean they were signed more than 28 days ago.
So will the UKBA still accept them as certified copies? There is no question you can see they are authentic and the bank statements are correct. But dont want them to reject because they were certified on 21 May.

The date they were certified does not matter, its just the last payslip you include that needs to be within 28 days.

Also, I supplied my last 6 months Bank statements which were on original letter headed paper and sent my documents but as I got paid today I got my bank to print a statement and stamp it showing today's salary. Just so I would have the most up to date statements. I scanned and emailed it to my wife. Will they reject that statement because it is a copy? Getting the timing of everything is very difficult.

No, that's fine. As long as the bank stamped the copy you're fine.

I supplied
letter from my employer dated 21 June 13 with wage slips back to December 2012. All certified but signed 21 may 13 but todays one was signed today
Bank statements from 1 December 2012 to 11 June 13 on original bank letter head. But now had to get the bank to give me another one 11 June to 21 June so that the information is as much up to date as possible
But emailed it to my wife because the docs are already sent now.
Not sure whether I am doing the right thing

I think you need to send these by courier as originals rather than electronic copies.

Help anyone

cooperman123

Post by cooperman123 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Thanks. Everything I sent is original including the wage slips, employer letter, and bank statements. The only item that I sent electronic is my bank statement showing my salary that went in today
Just so they have everything completely up to date
The paper statements cover 1 dec 12 to 11 June 13. But it took 6 days to reach me in the post. I got them Tuesday 18 so because of the time delay I went to the bank today to ask them to print me a statement for the last 10 days 11 June to 21 June so it would show the payment coming into the bank today

But... By this time I already sent all the originals by courier
So the only item electronic is a 1 page bank statement issued today for 11 till 21 June. It's stamped by the bank and I've scanned and emailed it
Apart from that everything else is original copy.
Just the 1 page statement

cooperman123

Post by cooperman123 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Can someone tell me. I've sent my paper bank statements relating to 1.12.12 to 11.6.13. I have got a statement for the last 10 days 11.6.13 to 21.6.13. I got in on Bank Paper stamped by the Bank. The only problem is that my documents have already been sent. The question is that if I scanned that 1 piece of paper will they reject the whole application?
I am due to apply on Monday. Otherwise I am going to need to send 1 sheet of paper to my wife special courier.

Its not that its not authentic. Its been stamped by the Bank. Its just that the stamped copy is still here.
So my question is they have a paper copy of my statements apart from this one page. Will they accept a 1 page(for 11 days trans) even though its been stamped by the bank before I scanned and sent it by email?
Can anyone tell me or will I need to organise a special courier again this time for 1 page
Thanks

munda44
Newly Registered

Post by munda44 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi.. My wife applied on 07/03/13 only had original bank statements for upto 01/11/12.. I went to the bank on 29/01/13 and got them to print the remaining and stamp them.. Upto 29/01/13.. Our visa was granted.. Mashallah no issues