ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Please let's get back to the main topic FLR O. Thanks

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:25 pm

@tuga

It's alright pal :) clearly I'm not the one who needs rehab plus I never asked the guy to go all I said was (if it was me) meaning my opinion plus I suggested he contact ukba for checks on his application before even making any step....... We all here to give hope to each other even when all hope is lost not say No Don't Go which I don't see any supportive and positive suggestion in that but hey people see things differently made same mistake with babycake which I won't do again am not insultive but I won't kill anyone's hope.

Friend ring ukba confirm your current application if its still pending contact the enforcement team and inform them to be honest they might just say come and sign until an outcome or they say ignore that letter once they verify that your application is still pending.....but if ukba tell you a decision has been made on your application dont even consider going.....This has happened to someone I know am not just saying I've witness it and am sure other people even adviced the same anyways I won't comment on this issue again back t the main topic.

I predict good news for many next week in Jesus name AMEN.

ale001

Post by ale001 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:47 am

Tuga wrote:
ale001 wrote:
ONLYME1 wrote:Where on earth did I say just go on my post ??? You need to calm down ok if he was a close friend of mine I will go with him only if I know his application is still outstanding which I clearly stated on my post to confirm from ukba before going no need to your stupid post ok every1 is not the same ok your faith and his are totally defferent ok......didn't you read my previous post about contacting ukba about his current application and if its still pending he just has to ring the enforcement team to inform them and they confirm it and all they do is ask him to report or not to come ok I have seen this happen to someone close to me ok his got a minor child he won't be detained if he's application is still pending

I can't be arsed exchanging words with you pal
I won't reply you with any abusive word because i have manner and i'm matured enough to ignore such a statement.

But guess what? It's a shame on you. Are you matured? No! Read your message again, and read again. You need to visit rehab.. I have something else to busy with, ain't have time for you...
@ale001

It seem when anyone disagree with your opinion on issues then you get really crossed.Honestly I don't see why you get so upset with onlyme1's opinion on this issue, and don't see why you are just refusing to appreciate what his/her advise to Keban was. I can't see any fault with such advice,and in any case what benefit will Keban get if he refuses to go?

Everyone has already suggested he makes contact and check on his pending application, and he has accepted same. You only keep saying DO NOT GO, what kind of objective opinion is that?

I am not going to have any rant with you (cos you are entitled to your opinion as well), but please you need to be tolerant a bit...
Personal opinion plus bias, it's equal to- Bird of the same feather.
Keep on doing it. It's your job all over this forum.
You're only looking for trouble cos i ain't respond to any of your post. Are you the same ONLYME? No! SO whats your business? Which day and time i sent you an invitation letter to interrupt between me and ONLYME? or did he/she sent you an Invitation letter?

Mind your business.. It's not by force to respond to whatever beef between me and ONLY ME.

Now, since you're advising me to be tolerant, at least, with this my reply to you, you should not alter a word or reply me, which means you should also practice the tolerant first before you advice me to be tolerant.

Practice what you preach now. I email do not reply me is also tolerant. Just stay mute and i'll know you're right.

I'm off...
Ale001

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:59 am

@aleo

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha oh my GOD wow I can't stop laughing *did I send you invitation letter* I feel your about 10years old with this post something a child in year 8 would say please tuga don't alter any word I beg you sensibility don't count by age am 100% sure now wow I said I won't comment on this matter but this childishness needs to be addressed wow *invitation letter* hahahahahahahahahaha nice chat line

babycakes

Reporting to enforcement team

Post by babycakes » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:11 am

This is my last post on the matter.

Only me don't encourage him please, sometimes it takes just one person advice for us to do something silly.

Please listen to Ale01

We have been here on this forum long enough to know a invitation from enforcement mean detention, and may I add that every single person I know gets detained. Some got removed some lucky ones like the guy on this forum for released.

Again if your application is pending they can detain you again this happened to the guy on here.

I am a Christian and do believe in god, but god helps those who helps themselves, you can't walk directly in the way of bullets and say god will protect you.
Pray that they tell you not to come, because my friend as i said before I have never heard anyone that been to the enforcement unit and return that same day.
Before you go make sure you have your legal fees to fight to get yourself out.

I have to give my candid view.
Again they can detain you and tell you they will keep you until a decision is made, then they refuse you and send you home.

My views are dont go, enforcement wont give you a visa, keep away from harm and danger I know your curious but not going wont make them not wanting to grant you your visa in time to come.

Best wishes
[/i]

This is people lives hear we can't give advice if we are not sure.
Last edited by babycakes on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ale001

Re: Reporting to enforcement team

Post by ale001 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:48 am

babycakes wrote:This is my last post on the matter.

Only me don't encourage him please, sometimes it takes just one person advice for us to do something silly.

Please listen to Ale01

We have been here on this forum long enough to know a invitation from enforcement mean detention, and may I add that every single person I know gets detained. Some got removed some lucky ones like the guy on this forum for released.

Again if your application is pending they can detain you again this happened to the guy on here.

I am a Christian and do believe in god, but god helps those who helps themselves, you can't walk directly in the way of bullets and say god will protect you.
Pray that they tell you not to come, because my friend as i said before I have never heard anyone that been to the enforcement until and return that same day.
Before you go make sure you have your legal fees to fight to get yourself out.

I have to give my candid view.
Again they can detain you and tell you they will keep you until a decision is made, then they refuse you and send you home.

My views are dont go, enforcement wont give you a visa, keep away from harm and danger I know your curious but not going wont make them not wanting to grant you your visa in time to come.

Best wishes
[/i]

This is people lives hear we can't give advice if we are not sure.
You have said it all. Just keep your fingers crossed. Let those who believe they know it all should keep advising us here.

''principal in life cannot work with somebody or anybody's clock''

They should keep on believing in 'Cure is better than prevention'

Well said babycakes
Ale001

ale001

Post by ale001 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:52 am

ONLYME1 wrote:@aleo

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha oh my GOD wow I can't stop laughing *did I send you invitation letter* I feel your about 10years old with this post something a child in year 8 would say please tuga don't alter any word I beg you sensibility don't count by age am 100% sure now wow I said I won't comment on this matter but this childishness needs to be addressed wow *invitation letter* hahahahahahahahahaha nice chat line
I'm sure you have an optician.. or are you an albino as a result for not reading properly before you respond again?
Ale001

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:05 pm

ale001 wrote:

I'm sure you have an optician.. or are you an albino as a result for not reading properly before you respond again?
Can you all keep Ur differences to.urselves please. We are here to share our flro timeliness . Let's stick to that. This week shall be flowing with good news Amen. Happy sunday to u all
Godgives

ale001

Post by ale001 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:40 pm

GodGives wrote:
ale001 wrote:

Can you all keep Ur differences to.urselves please. We are here to share our flro timeliness . Let's stick to that. This week shall be flowing with good news Amen. Happy sunday to u all
100Likes 4u. I say a big Amen to your prayer.
Thanks God Gives
Ale001

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi Ladies and Gentleman

Hope all is well with you.However,I'm a bit disappointed in having to read arguments and insults.There's no need for that and thought we are supposed to be encouraging each other.Please,let's be polite to each other and afterall we are on this forum because of one issue.

Thanks and God bless!

ale001

Post by ale001 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Keisha wrote:Hi Ladies and Gentleman

Hope all is well with you.However,I'm a bit disappointed in having to read arguments and insults.There's no need for that and thought we are supposed to be encouraging each other.Please,let's be polite to each other and afterall we are on this forum because of one issue.

Thanks and God bless!
God bless you. It's all over. We will all receive good news this week.
Ale001

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:06 pm

@Ale...God bless you too and we recive the good news in Jesus name!

Have a blessed week!

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:14 pm

ale001 wrote:

Thanks and God bless!
Please let's be positive. We are all in the same boat. We should not be confused about who our common opponent is: H.O.
Let's save our arguments and insults for them.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Anyway, just thought I add my 2 cents to the subject re. @Kaban:

My friend was out on temporary admission and reporting once a week, they had her home address and all the paperwork . Her original Article 8 app was refused, but her appeal in tribunal was pending.

So basically, she went to report as usual, they detained her there and then (she went with her English fiancee), they only let him see her 3 minutes like. Then they sent her to local police station, kept her in the cell, then to Yarl's Wood, then after a week in detention on the flight to Moscow :(

I mean they could've easily gone to her house to arrest her, but chose to wait until she came to them. I ve no idea why they do it, maybe its *cheaper* that way... Who knows...

@Kaban, please be careful and let us know how it goes!
Last edited by verbina on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:40 pm

Chidy wrote:
ale001 wrote:

Thanks and God bless!
Please let's be positive. We are all in the same boat. We should not be confused about who our common opponent is: H.O.
Let's save our arguments and insults for them.
Too right HO is the main baddy here!! So lets not forget what we are here for!!

Its all a simple misunderstanding and we are all soo stressed out with waiting for UKBA to get off their arses and give us some answers that we are pretty short-fused lol! :roll:

On this forum you guys have always put such a united front and always looked out for each other, I hope that everyone concerned will please kiss and make up!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

God Bless everyone! Thank God weekend is over ! Roll on Monday and the week ahead hopefully brings us all wonderful news of freedom!!!! :D

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:28 am

So my mp wrote to these people on the 11june and they reply on the 17th june and this is their response.

Dear mr, thank you for contacting the mp enquiry line on june 11 on behalf of miss D,requesting an immigraion history and update on her case.

Miss D immigration history is detailed in the table attached.

I can confirm that miss D appliication is awaiting consideration by the sheffield casework team and will be dealt with in due course. Please assure your constituent that every effort is being made to deal with all cases as efficiently as possible and that miss D will be contacted as soon as a decision is made on her case.

Now what I'm saying on my immigration history table it shows that I have made a pre action protocol on the 30th may and I gave them 14 days to reply to me and they still haven't,they also states they receives the pre action from my representatives but I aint got one because I wrote the letter and made the application by myself.
Last edited by sanny26 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:31 am

What do you guys thinks of this reply from ukba, remember some time last week they told me my application is allocated to caseworker,I really don't know what to think. I don't know if it because they receives the pre action letter why they said that?
Last edited by sanny26 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

babycakes

Update!

Post by babycakes » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:59 am

Flro exentsion application granted,

After exactly 14 months.

Thanks everyone.

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:01 am

sanny26 wrote:What do you guys thinks of this reply from ukba, remember some time last week they told me my application is allocated to caseworker,I really don't know what to think. I don't know if it because they receives the pre action letter why they sais that.
Get the ombudsman on the case they came through for me.

They send that same letter to my mp 3 times!
Last edited by babycakes on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:01 am

sanny26 wrote:So my mp wrote to these people on the 11june and they reply on the 17th june and this is their response.

Dear mr, thank you for contacting the mp enquiry line on june 11 on behalf of miss D,requesting an immigraion history and update on her case.

Miss D immigration history is detailed in the table attached.

I can confirm that miss D appkication is awaiting consideration by the sheffield casework team and will be dealt with in due course. Please assure your constituent that every effort is being made to deal with all cases as efficiently as possible and that miss D will be contacted as soon as a decision is made on her case.

Now what I'm saying on my immigration history table it shows that I have made a pre action protocol on the 30th may and I gave them 14 days to reply to me and they still haven't,they also states they receives the pre action from my representatives but I aint got one because I wrote the letter and made the application by myself.
He Sanny,

There is nothing to worry about. They havnt made a decision on Ur case that's all it means. You just have to wait. I got a reply for my MP and they said same with. It will be dealt with in due course . I don't thnk preaction letter would affect u in a negative way
Godgives

sanny26
Member of Standing

Re: Update!

Post by sanny26 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:06 am

babycakes wrote:Flro exentsion application granted,

After exactly 14 months.

Thanks everyone.
Congrats hun I was waiting for this update strangely u was on ma mind this morning because I know good news is coming your way.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:08 am

babycakes wrote:
sanny26 wrote:What do you guys thinks of this reply from ukba, remember some time last week they told me my application is allocated to caseworker,I really don't know what to think. I don't know if it because they receives the pre action letter why they sais that.

Did your mp refer your case to them or did you ring ombudsman yourself

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:10 am

After exactly 14 months.

Thanks everyone.
Congratulations babe!!! Great start of the week with seriously great news!!

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:17 am

verbina wrote:

After exactly 14 months.

Thanks everyone.
Congratulations babe!!! Great start of the week with seriously great news!!
congratulations ....you are free at last......all the best for the future...... : :D :D :D

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:21 am

sanny26 wrote:
babycakes wrote:

Did your mp refer your case to them or did you ring ombudsman yourself
Mp wrote a lovely letter to them contact them first and they will tell u what to do.