ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

shared responsibilities?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uk786
Newly Registered

shared responsibilities?

Post by uk786 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Hi,
I am going to apply spouse visa for my wife. She is in Pakistan right now. In appendix 2 vaf 4a, there is a question 1.25: do you and your sponsor have any shared responsibilities?

She is not living with me so we don't have any joint account or bill. I am sending her some money every month through Western union. She has all the receipts.

Should we tick yes for this question and write details that I sending money to her for monthly expenses.

Many thanks to her

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Re: shared responsibilities?

Post by Choc-Ice » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:56 am

uk786 wrote:Hi,
I am going to apply spouse visa for my wife. She is in Pakistan right now. In appendix 2 vaf 4a, there is a question 1.25: do you and your sponsor have any shared responsibilities?

She is not living with me so we don't have any joint account or bill. I am sending her some money every month through Western union. She has all the receipts.

Should we tick yes for this question and write details that I sending money to her for monthly expenses.

Many thanks to her

In my own opinion, shared responsibility to the UKBA is something or roles which you both are responsible for..IE, Mortgage? Bills? Children Upbringing? Savings? ! Sending money to her monthly will not fall under shared responsibility but you can still go ahead and write it down anyway!
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!