ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help TIER4 Student

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jamal112
Newly Registered

Help TIER4 Student

Post by Jamal112 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:04 pm

please
Last edited by Jamal112 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jamal112
Newly Registered

Post by Jamal112 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Help
Last edited by Jamal112 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Post by Choc-Ice » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Jamal112 wrote:i spoke to my fren he said they should have told me they need more time to make decision but they said nothing they asked me to go home. I worked only 2 or 3 mos full time how they can do this to genuine students
According to what you've just typed it seem they're doing further checks on your application. They'll probably try to find out how much time worked at your last job ie if you were working full time! If doesn't matter if it was PEO or postal application, if they require further checks then you have no other option. You'll have to wait till they contact you..Good luck
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Re: Help TIER4 Student

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Jamal112 wrote:Please Help me i wen to Peo office in croydon they did not give me acceptance they didnt reject me either i was waiting they didnt even call my number they called me by name to desk and said i am working too much whyy? why? i think now did i not listen to my friend why did i gave them ni number information for me. they took my biometrics they have to give me visa after that?

i said i only worked more a few mos becoz i paid fees then he asked me to wait again. then they call my name again and say they will writw to me? what does this mean what can i do? i passed my exam show them progress too that i am making in courses and i work minimum hours its only 3 or 4 mos i worked fulltime.

i am very worried cause they asked me to go i said i want more information and my case worker said "Mr Shah your free to leave the premises now there should be something in the post for you" members please what does this mean help me. they took my peo fees too

will they reject my visa? i dont want to go back home and stay here cause i wana study and work then later i wana be settlement in uk please help me guys
Jamal112 wrote:i spoke to my fren he said they should have told me they need more time to make decision but they said nothing they asked me to go home. I worked only 2 or 3 mos full time how they can do this to genuine students
It isn't just a requirement to be a genuine student by actually studying, the Home Office also expect Tier 4 people not to break the law by working illegally.

If you worked full time in term time, or if you had no right to work, then your application could be refused.

fbutt50

Post by fbutt50 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:11 pm

They take any breach of visa conditions very seriously nowadays whether its work or something else. to be honest if they find out you are beaching your visa conditios by working more than you supposed to be then i am afraid it could cause a refusal to your visa.

thnx

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:00 am

Jamal112 wrote:they called me by name to desk and said i am working too much whyy? why?

i said i only worked more a few mos becoz i paid fees
If this happened, I suggest just pack your bags. You openly accept that you are in breach of your visa conditions and there is almost no chance you will get visa.

Most probably, you will get your passport at airport now!

Jamal112
Newly Registered

Post by Jamal112 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:09 am

Deviser wrote:
Jamal112 wrote:they called me by name to desk and said i am working too much whyy? why?

i said i only worked more a few mos becoz i paid fees
If this happened, I suggest just pack your bags. You openly accept that you are in breach of your visa conditions and there is almost no chance you will get visa.

Most probably, you will get your passport at airport now!
Did this happend to any other people from this forum web site?

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:49 pm

Jamal112 wrote: Did this happend to any other people from this forum web site?
There is 1000z of students who got their application rejected coz of working condition breach. Even many of students got deported with 10 years ban due to this.