ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous address history Tier 1 extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Royan
Newly Registered

Previous address history Tier 1 extension

Post by Royan » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:11 pm

I'm now applying for an extension of my tier 1 visa + 2 dependants.

Under section B14 I'm require to provide my previous address details. Because I have entered the UK 2010 I don't have 5 years of UK residence history.

I recall I was previously providing history of my tenancy in Russia (my home country), but now I just don't remember dates.

What shell I do? Just provide less then 5 years UK residence history, or try to recover approximate dates and places where I lived and comment that in my cover letter?

sacro
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Previous address history Tier 1 Extension

Post by sacro » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:46 pm

Please include the relevant address and specify the duration of your stay commencing from the date of your arrival in the United Kingdom.

Royan
Newly Registered

Post by Royan » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Thanks Sacro, this is what I did, I have also included the last address in Russia without any dates.

Thanks,
Roman

sacro
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Previous address history Tier 1 Extension

Post by sacro » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi Roman,

Question B-13 & B-14 on the application form are with specific reference to your address in the United Kingdom.

However, please include any relevant dates (if possible) along with your last address in Russia to assist the caseworker.

Good Luck on your application.

Regards,

Sacro