ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request for More Documents

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akabor
Newly Registered

Request for More Documents

Post by akabor » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:39 am

I applied under the spouse of Irish in the last week in Oct-12.
Got confirmation a week later.
Got a letter last week to provide following:
a) Proof of residence (Household bills etc)
b) Proof that i paid my 100 euro traffic fine
c) My children's birth cert (Irish)
d)Proof that am Working
e) Copy of my GNIB card.

All these documents i have sent back to them last week.

Please, can anyone provide explanation to the meaning of this.

Rgds,

zafarzafar80

Post by zafarzafar80 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Can i ask how do they know that you have a fine of 100 Euro traffic fine ? Or did you tell them in the application ?

akabor
Newly Registered

Post by akabor » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:06 pm

@Zafarzafar80,

I declared in my form during application, and i submitted a copy of the receipt to them, but asked it again.

zafarzafar80

Post by zafarzafar80 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:20 pm

It's typical of them, asking for the same documents again and again, like a drink drive behaviour :)

akabor
Newly Registered

Post by akabor » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:24 pm

hope it comes out fine. fingers crossed

adelmurray

Post by adelmurray » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:29 pm

akabor wrote:hope it comes out fine. fingers crossed

same thing here , after 2 years waiting they have recently asked me for exactly the same documents they had asked you for . i submitted the requested documents late April / beginning of May , and till this date haven't heard from them any thing . hope it goes well with you , cause mi fine was € 250 and it was for a Road Traffic offense too.

Could u let me know as soon as u hear from them please?

Good Luck and God Bless

Hadi88

Post by Hadi88 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:57 pm

@akabor,they know about ur fine,as they send letter to the garda superintendent to know about your character n if you have been good to the country or any major offences you have cause,not only that they check ur visa with the immigration office if u have been in date in renewing for the past 5 years,they even check ur addresses u wrote on the form,n match them against ur bills along with the dates,if u r nt lying. With ur pps number they access with ur revenue and social welfare whether u r not taking any benefit from govt.in a nutshell, they want to see if u r a good character to the country n also if u r dependent.so they contact all these document n prepare your file if all are good then they sens to minister to sign n approve.hope u understand dear.

akabor
Newly Registered

Post by akabor » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:49 pm

@Hadi88, i do understand you. Thank God that in filling out my form i told them i had a traffic fine of 100 euros, which the receipt was attached for them.

My bills are in my name and wife`s name, same address.
Payslips attached, work letters attached, etc

Am hoping for the best cos am scared to bits.

Hadi88

Post by Hadi88 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:58 pm

akabor wrote:@Hadi88, i do understand you. Thank God that in filling out my form i told them i had a traffic fine of 100 euros, which the receipt was attached for them.

My bills are in my name and wife`s name, same address.
Payslips attached, work letters attached, etc

Am hoping for the best cos am scared to bits.

Hey as i told u as far as u have not been lying to them as i told u abt the address,they cannot tell you anything. Its in advantage to you for includig that fine in the form, n that u paid in time, otherwise ur case would have been very weak.but there is high chance for u,as the use of application will determine how truthful u are.once u submit required applications, properly,they will send u ref no. Just give what they wanted. And ots fine if the address on ur wife n ur name,as far as there is ur name on the bills its fine.no bother abt wife name but u only.