ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business investment evidences

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

peace74098
Newly Registered

Business investment evidences

Post by peace74098 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:25 pm

Hi friends i need some help....
Actually me and my friend are applying for entrepreneur visa as a team. We already invested 13000 pounds in business. My question is... Unaudited and an accountant's certificate of confirmation are enough as a evidence or we need to send other documents to UKBA. Thanks in advance

educators

Re: Business investment evidences

Post by educators » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:51 pm

peace74098 wrote:Hi friends i need some help....
Actually me and my friend are applying for entrepreneur visa as a team. We already invested 13000 pounds in business. My question is... Unaudited and an accountant's certificate of confirmation are enough as a evidence or we need to send other documents to UKBA. Thanks in advance

If you are self employed then it is fine. If you setup a company and invested using shares then show shares capital or share certificate. Also do not forget to send membership of the accountant.

BarryV
- thin ice -

Post by BarryV » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:22 am

The single biggest reason for business failure is a lack of capitalization. Even when established businesses suffer economic downturns, experienced owners know they are the ones responsible for refuelling their working capital. Sure, banks can help at that stage because there may be a demonstrated track record, fixed hard collateral assets and strong resources in the form of personal assets behind the owner.

Legal83

Post by Legal83 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:53 am

bank statement, which shows that £13000 is being invested, with audited / unaudited accounts.