ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR under Tier 1 General - Questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

ILR under Tier 1 General - Questions

Post by mtuckersa » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:38 am

Q1) I am applying as a dependant of a Tier 1 applicant for ILR(applying at the same time as main applicant in person PEO), do I also have to submit/fill in the days out of country form?

Q2) If you spent any part of the 5 year continuous period with leave to enter or remain in the Crown dependencies, please indicate below where and when this was?

Does this include holidays, like 2 days on the Isle of Man?

Q3) My son was born here in the UK and got a dependant visa, do I need to include him on the application. We dont plan to travel anywhere for next 6 months after application. Because he has a dependant visa does he have to apply for ILR or can he just go straight on citizenship after our application?

Q4) on the set o form section 5.5 do i need to fill in the 5 boxes regarding SOC code, current rate of pay, number of hours if I am on Tier 1, this looks to be a question for Tier 2 holders?

Q5) This one worries me,
Tier 1 (General) migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following documents:

Evidence specified in section 9A of this form

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.

Does think mean I have to resubmit all my original documentation for my original application I did 5 years ago??? It does not sound right

Trudie
Keep it simple!

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Post by mtuckersa » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Can anyone assist with these questions?
Keep it simple!

deleted_user

Post by deleted_user » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:39 am

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant
What visa were you on before T1 G? Does this question even apply in your case?

vivdubes

Post by vivdubes » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:53 am

Q1) I am applying as a dependant of a Tier 1 applicant for ILR(applying at the same time as main applicant in person PEO), do I also have to submit/fill in the days out of country form?

I dont think so that dependants have to show out of country days
Q2) If you spent any part of the 5 year continuous period with leave to enter or remain in the Crown dependencies, please indicate below where and when this was?

Does this include holidays, like 2 days on the Isle of Man? Yes do mention why not ?

Q3) My son was born here in the UK and got a dependant visa, do I need to include him on the application. We dont plan to travel anywhere for next 6 months after application. Because he has a dependant visa does he have to apply for ILR or can he just go straight on citizenship after our application?
If you dont have any plans to go out of the country you can wait for either of you getting ILR and then applying his registration as BC... he would first get registered as BC and then only you can apply for his British passport.
Q4) on the set o form section 5.5 do i need to fill in the 5 boxes regarding SOC code, current rate of pay, number of hours if I am on Tier 1, this looks to be a question for Tier 2 holders?
Yes what is the confusion ?

Q5) This one worries me,
Tier 1 (General) migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following documents:

Evidence specified in section 9A of this form

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.

Does think mean I have to resubmit all my original documentation for my original application I did 5 years ago??? It does not sound right

Only if you have combination of leaves for eg you were on WP/Tier2 and then switched to Tier1.. I guess your passport copies with VISA would suffice this.