ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Application Advise Required

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

m3osk
Newly Registered

Naturalisation Application Advise Required

Post by m3osk » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:30 am

Hi everyone;

First of all i thank all the experts in advance.

Briefly i moved into UK in 1999 (when i was 15) due to my mother marrying to BC and i have had ILR since beginning of 2000. My mother became British after 3 years we lived here but i did not apply at all (just being lazy and never really needed as because i had all the same rights as everyone else since day 1).

Now i decided to apply for my Citizenship. I have passed Life in the UK Test back in 2008 and kept the certificate.

I have filled the AN forms myself and sent them off yesterday via Special Delivery.

Now i have got a few concerns.

I have had quite a few driving convictions IN10, LS20 this is 3 times and MS90 1 time and some other fixed penalties which anyone else can get as this is part of the life (fixed penalties).

My IN10, LS20 MS90 convictions are around 2001-2002 and last one dated 2006-2007.

Also have TS10 and CU80 dated 2010 but these are fixed penalties not issued at court.

I have declared my convictions on the sheet but obviously have had more then 2 i have also included my old driving license counterpart along with the new drivers license counterpart to show all my points since i lived in the UK.

Also my working track in the UK full of ups and downs and never claimed benefits either so mostly family support as i had to select Family of EEA Treaty Rights and asking my 6 years track... At the moment im working part time since 2012 but the rest of the 6 years too messy as too many job changes etc... i cant remember exact dates so i put years roughly as far as i remembered.

Since all the rules are changing frequently can any expert explain where do i stand?

Whats likely to happen with my application?

Once again thanks for all the helps in advanced.

Kind Regards

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:24 am

You should be fine, read the FAQ (click)
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.