ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:25 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:bn waiting 8and half months
Ok yes contact them and explain.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Thank you all for your kind words.

mummytwo

Post by mummytwo » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:40 pm

babycakes wrote:
yummymummy3j wrote:@babycakes congrat let yr hair down and enjoyyrself.... and hope we all get good
news this month in jesus name..
Thanks. How long u been waiting?
Contact them they will advise you.
Congrats baby cakes, I rejoice with you. *dancing azonto and kukere* :)
More visa approval blessings on us this week like Ale001 rightly pronounced on us in this forum,amen.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:43 pm

sanny26 wrote:
Al Haqq wrote:Just a quick update on my case, I was refused an FLR (O) on the 15/04/13. I used a Solicitor for this application. I got free legal advice and JR was a reasonable option, Since I had no finances I started the process of the JR myself. I sent in a PAP in May (received on 8/5/13), I called HO about a week after the 14 days, the customer advisor confirmed the receipt and said it is being processed (their usual automated response).
29 days after the required 14 days, I emailed them explaining that it is a reminder that they have not yet responded to the PAP. Unknown to me my response was downstairs (It has already been delivered by the postman). :shock:.
Well! Well! Well!, Folks it was the same response as the initial decision they gave.... So folks I am going to take the case to court. The only problem is that I have no money to employ a Solicitor. However I have Allah and like we believe in this Forum they are all humans like ourselves. What's gonna be gonna be 8). I am still scouting round whether I can get a lawyer that can do it for me PRO BONO. So far the search is giving positive results, either way I am a winner, "Failures are steps in the ladder of success" :D
That's all for now folks :)

Hun sorry to hear that. Isit possible if you can give me the email address u used to email them about your pre action protocol letter.

@Sanny26 Here is the email UKBAPAP@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. It is stated that it is solely for PAP.Good luck.

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:32 am

@ Sanny26: For JR, you need a lawyer if you know nothing about law and legal proceedings. It can be very expensive. Think very carefully before embarking on this route.

@yummymummy3j: The Ombudsman supplements the work of MPs in investigating complaints and possible injustices in some public services such as H.O. For example if you think the H.O has caused you an injustice, first you write a letter to the complaint Department of the H.O. If you are still not happy with their response, then you address the matter to your MP, asking him to present your case to the Ombudsman for investigation. Once the Ombudsman accepts your request, he will ask the H.O to repair the damage caused to you. The H.O will execute and end of story.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:59 am

@chidy thanx 4 d info God bless u...@ sanny26 and all of us still waiting it is well in jesus name....@alhaqq may God almighty grant all your heart desires.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:54 am

@yummymummy3j; AMINNNNNNN. :D and you too, thanks

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:39 am

yummymummy3j wrote:@chidy thanx 4 d info God bless u...@ sanny26 and all of us still waiting it is well in jesus name....@alhaqq may God almighty grant all your heart desires.
Amen! We are all in the same boat!

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:57 am

Rang again this morning,application still not complete,sighhhhh when I'm I gona be able to smile again. Gosh this is emotionally and mentally draining,I have lost so much weight over this I paid £1123 for all this stress smh(shake my head) made pre action on the 30 may and all now ukba doesn't even reply to it. Kmt(kiss my teeth)

Believe2013
Member of Standing

hello all

Post by Believe2013 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:00 pm

I think congrats are in order to Babycakes happy for you, enjoy your life.
Sanny26 you are almost home and dry so hang in there. Good luck to all Alhaqq keep fighting I admire your courage and strength; stuff of legends really. it's been exactly a month since I lodged my PAP and not heard anything apart from the acknowledgement initially. Well I am not surprised the UKBA are always in contempt of the legal system - I have completed my JR application and will submit it this afternoon. Glad to see the handbags have been put away. Not what you want to read on this forum people exchanging snidey remarks. Lets remain constructive and supportive, if you have an axe to grind with someone private message them and resolve it. Peace Love and Harmony we have a common enemy, UKBA, lets fight them not each other!

bagaja
Newly Registered

Post by bagaja » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:50 pm

i called them again this morning and was told the same thing still incomplete, I have received the ombudsman form by post today and will start this process . they are useless and they will resolve the cases by the end of summer.
the lady told me this and i told her i dont believe you and told her you want the people to be humiliated and suffer and you also gave a dame to people kids . then she hang up on me.

I am waiting since august 2012

bagaja
Newly Registered

Re: hello all

Post by bagaja » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Believe2013 wrote:I think congrats are in order to Babycakes happy for you, enjoy your life.
Sanny26 you are almost home and dry so hang in there. Good luck to all Alhaqq keep fighting I admire your courage and strength; stuff of legends really. it's been exactly a month since I lodged my PAP and not heard anything apart from the acknowledgement initially. Well I am not surprised the UKBA are always in contempt of the legal system - I have completed my JR application and will submit it this afternoon. Glad to see the handbags have been put away. Not what you want to read on this forum people exchanging snidey remarks. Lets remain constructive and supportive, if you have an axe to grind with someone private message them and resolve it. Peace Love and Harmony we have a common enemy, UKBA, lets fight them not each other!

thats very good I am gonna do the same and cant let them to humiliate me any more .how long u have been waiting now mine is 10 and half months now..
I have to do something now..

sanny26
Member of Standing

Re: hello all

Post by sanny26 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Believe2013 wrote:I think congrats are in order to Babycakes happy for you, enjoy your life.

Hun I'm gona send u a private message.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:52 pm

This is unbelievable, and this is actually news to me. I email the ombudsman this morning and to my supriise this is the reply. Ukba are liars. Smh.

Thank you for your email which I have received today, I am sorry to hear about the on going delays you have experienced with ukba processing your application.

I have spoken to ukba this morning and they informed me that you have two applications outstanding at present, one is human rights related and may take longer to process and the other is about further leave to remain.

According to ukba you were contacted on the 4th june 2013 and advise that there would be a further delay in processing your FLR application due to higher than expected workload at the present time.

Unfortunately there is currently no timescale on ukba decision regarding your application,but the person I spoke to is going to raise your concerns with the relevant team and get back to me.

As far as I'm concern I only made 1 application and that's for extension further leave to remain I paid £1123 for my application for me and my 2 dependents my other 2 kids are british citizen. So I don't know what ukba talking about.

I also got prove where they sent my mp my immigration history and it shows I made 1 application on the 5th october, they are nothing but a bunch of liars they make my stomach turns. Kmt :evil:

lenn83

Post by lenn83 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:16 pm

sanny26 wrote:This is unbelievable, and this is actually news to me. I email the ombudsman this morning and to my supriise this is the reply. Ukba are liars. Smh.

Thank you for your email which I have received today, I am sorry to hear about the on going delays you have experienced with ukba processing your application.

I have spoken to ukba this morning and they informed me that you have two applications outstanding at present, one is human rights related and may take longer to process and the other is about further leave to remain.

According to ukba you were contacted on the 4th june 2013 and advise that there would be a further delay in processing your FLR application due to higher than expected workload at the present time.

Unfortunately there is currently no timescale on ukba decision regarding your application,but the person I spoke to is going to raise your concerns with the relevant team and get back to me.

As far as I'm concern I only made 1 application and that's for extension further leave to remain I paid £1123 for my application for me and my 2 dependents my other 2 kids are british citizen. So I don't know what ukba talking about.

I also got prove where they sent my mp my immigration history and it shows I made 1 application on the 5th october, they are nothing but a bunch of liars they make my stomach turns. Kmt :evil:
I think there's a massive mess in the Home Office. Sometimes I'm bit worry if they know what they're doing or not?
Basically, I've asked a return of my partner's passport week ago, and received it back yesterday with a letter attached saying,
"Following your telephone call to the Immigration Enquiry Bureau,please find enclosed your sponsor's passport as requested."
The thing is, I NEVER rang to ask for it. I just submitted the ROD form and e-mailed them, that's it. I have no idea where they found a record of the phone call?? Or it could be just a standard reply for ROD?!

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:03 pm

@lenn83.. LOL I also requested return of hubbys passport nearly 2months ago i still havent heard anyting about it so i decided to forget about it......it took 6 times to fill out change of addy form b4 they finally put on system ..even my biometric letter went to old addy thank God for redirection of mail if not i would not hv known a letter has been sent to my old address despite informing them....God help us

hamada1092
Newly Registered

flr(o)

Post by hamada1092 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:09 pm

applied first time application on 28/03/2012
biomatric done 15/04/2012
ducoment requisted 14/06/2013
ducoment received 17/06/2013
risedent permit issed 17/06/2013
resident permit received 18/06/2013
application based as partner of british wife and my british daughter

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:31 pm

@hamada1092 congrats to you enjoy yr freedom.........

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: flr(o)

Post by Time503 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:44 pm

hamada1092 wrote:applied first time application on 28/03/2012
Congrats and best of luck in the future.

lenn83

Post by lenn83 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:51 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@lenn83.. LOL I also requested return of hubbys passport nearly 2months ago i still havent heard anyting about it so i decided to forget about it......it took 6 times to fill out change of addy form b4 they finally put on system ..even my biometric letter went to old addy thank God for redirection of mail if not i would not hv known a letter has been sent to my old address despite informing them....God help us
Seriously?? My god..
Even my friends and family couldn't believed why UK Home Office has to takes so long to process my extension?!

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:08 pm

sanny26 wrote:This is unbelievable, and this is actually news to me. I email the ombudsman this morning and to my supriise this is the reply. Ukba are liars. Smh.

I have already warned you about the way you conduct your affairs. If you ride two horses against the H.O, they may use that against you. I know you are frustrated by the situation but do one thing at a time. The second application the H.O is referring to could be the PAP.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:36 pm

@lenn83 how long hv u been waitin and wat aplicatn?

GodGives
Member of Standing

Re: flr(o)

Post by GodGives » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:21 pm

hamada1092 wrote:applied first time application on 28/03/2012
congratulations Hamada
Godgives

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Chidy wrote:

I have already warned you about the way you conduct your affairs. If you ride two horses against the H.O, they may use that against you. I know you are frustrated by the situation but do one thing at a time. The second application the H.O is referring to could be the PAP.

I haven't started judicial review as yet, I only done the pap letter.

Tao
Newly Registered

Post by Tao » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:34 pm

@hamada1092 Congratulations on your success, what's the length of the visa granted since you applied before the new rules.