ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 4 form and cover letter

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bleach
Newly Registered

EEA 4 form and cover letter

Post by bleach » Fri May 31, 2013 3:42 pm

Good afternoon, hope this email finds you in good health.

I am hoping you could help me with devising a cover letter for my EEA 4 application which i can submit in a months time.

Brief outline of situation

Married in UK to Irish National in July 08 after receiving COA
Received 5yr Residence card after completing EEA 2 application
Lived together with wife and bought a house together in 09
Marriage broke down and i moved out in July 12
We are still married and not divorce, still on talking terms and she has been able to provide most of what i think i need.
Having looked at the EEA 4 form, there doesn't seem to be a section on married partners who are separated but still married. Now i believe the best way to go about this is by enclosing a cover letter with the application and was wondering if you could help me with this??

Evidence i have include spouse Irish passport, both our p60 for past five years, payslips from April to this week, mortgage and house insurance paperwork showing we lived together, my pension document and marriage cert.

Also if there is any other evidence i require please let me know.

Thank you

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri May 31, 2013 11:47 pm

Those who are separated, but are married are still family members...they would qualify just as those who are still in a married relationship.

joanna2014

bleach

Post by joanna2014 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:36 pm

so far looks u got all the evidence to get your PR all you need to do is make your application simple as you can and cover letter should not be to difficult should max says about the supporting docs only

good luck
Meaning of life change every day :)
Live life king size :)

bleach
Newly Registered

Post by bleach » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Thank you

rollingstar
Newly Registered

Post by rollingstar » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:09 am

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:Those who are separated, but are married are still family members...they would qualify just as those who are still in a married relationship.
EUsmileWEallsmile, the couple who are separated but still married if they inform their local authority and HMRC office when filling any kind of document and in the future when they apply for PR or ROR, dont you think HMRC or other government authorities will inform the UKBA that this couple has been separated for this particular time of period... So would not it put any effect??

rollingstar
Newly Registered

Post by rollingstar » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:46 pm

reply plz....Eusmileweallsmile...

rollingstar
Newly Registered

Post by rollingstar » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Reply plz of my last question... plz all moderator and gurus

Amebo
- thin ice -

Post by Amebo » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:23 am

rollingstar wrote:Reply plz of my last question... plz all moderator and gurus
Pls moderators/ Gurus and members spare any little time to coment on this question,
Thanksssssssssss
LET YOUR WILL BE DONE, OH LORD

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:58 am

rollingstar wrote:Reply plz of my last question... plz all moderator and gurus
Your last question is the same as the previous one and this was answered already.
EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:Those who are separated, but are married are still family members...they would qualify just as those who are still in a married relationship.