ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Hearing Date for Both partners same or different?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ab_1820
Newly Registered

Appeal Hearing Date for Both partners same or different?

Post by ab_1820 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi Guys,

Do any of you based on experience that if me and my partner apply for appeal....then will we get same hearing date or separate.

Iam asking this because both of us will have to fill separate Appeal form and looking at the recent posts people take really long to get the hearing dates.

Waiting for your replies...Thanks

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Hi

Post by khan_81 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:12 pm

It will be different appeals for both of you.

Mr Legal

Re: Appeal Hearing Date for Both partners same or different?

Post by Mr Legal » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:08 pm

ab_1820 wrote:Hi Guys,

Do any of you based on experience that if me and my partner apply for appeal....then will we get same hearing date or separate.

Iam asking this because both of us will have to fill separate Appeal form and looking at the recent posts people take really long to get the hearing dates.

Waiting for your replies...Thanks
You and your partner may get separate date of hearing but you or your lawyer can request to consolidate them together for the reason of identical issues plus entrepreneurial team appeals.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

kandycity
Newly Registered

Post by kandycity » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Yes, even you have submitted 2 seperate appeal forms and if you get 2 different dates, your solicitor can request from the tribunal to join them together if both of you have the same reasons for refusal. This is exactly what we done for team refusal and we attended to our hearing last week.

ab_1820
Newly Registered

Post by ab_1820 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Hi in my case the reasons are not the same....my partner has 6 reasons while i only have 3. Majority of the reasons are so silly i dont even feel to type here.

So back to my point , i will be ok with separate hearing date as the reasons are not the same for either of us.

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:58 am

kandycity wrote:Yes, even you have submitted 2 seperate appeal forms and if you get 2 different dates, your solicitor can request from the tribunal to join them together if both of you have the same reasons for refusal. This is exactly what we done for team refusal and we attended to our hearing last week.
what i think is it wud be better if u go for 2 different appeals bcaz if one,s appeal is dismissed still the second one got chance to win it....wat u say????

ab_1820
Newly Registered

Post by ab_1820 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:10 pm

That is what i am planning....lets see....hope the judge or the Home office barristor doesnt ask why u appealing separately...........How can they give different reasons for both of us..........plus both our applications were decided on different days.....we received the decision five days apart.

Just because my partner has spent 8 years in the country they gave extra reasons for refusal and silly ones.

Lets see hope the judge has no issue on separate appeal....i will anyways keep all evidence of his refusal reasons as well

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:08 am

ab_1820 wrote:That is what i am planning....lets see....hope the judge or the Home office barristor doesnt ask why u appealing separately...........How can they give different reasons for both of us..........plus both our applications were decided on different days.....we received the decision five days apart.

Just because my partner has spent 8 years in the country they gave extra reasons for refusal and silly ones.

Lets see hope the judge has no issue on separate appeal....i will anyways keep all evidence of his refusal reasons as well
Me n my team member appealed on 22nd may13...today my team member received hearing date of 8th november n i am still waiting for my hearing date.... Long time 4 months n 1 week... :(

ab_1820
Newly Registered

Post by ab_1820 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:47 am

Good luck!
Just a quick question dint your solicitor ask for same hearing dates for both of you. In case the reasons are same?

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:36 am

ab_1820 wrote:Good luck!
Just a quick question dint your solicitor ask for same hearing dates for both of you. In case the reasons are same?
for both of us reasons r same but he appealed seperately n he said that it wud be better if we go for seperate appeals... my lawyer said if we want we can merge different hearings to one, all we need is to inform AIT but em still not sure wat shud i do bcaz my lawyer will charge both of us for two different hearings

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:21 pm

Business is everywhere. Soliciting is a money making machine now a days. :(
Many Regards