ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finally Tier 1 Visa Refused (Team App) ......Stupid Reasons

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Hounslow, London

Regards

samu140 wrote:Yes I know. Thanks . Where was you interviewed ?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:03 pm

He is also refused n he got exactly same reason as myself.

Regards
babylondoner wrote:Rehan, what about your team member?

Was he refused as well? If yes, what reasons were given?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: hi

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Thanks razi1234 ... But been an active member don't gurantee u visa either lol .... This is UKBA wht can I say but I guess evryone is doing there job but I guess thy r bit too efficent whn it come to refusing the application.

Thanks everyone once again n like I said will fight for my right but I knw it wil take even longer so let c

Regards

razi1234 wrote:
rehan01 wrote:all these things was asked in interview and proper answers were given and she was completely satisfied and this is just silly reasons to waste time nothing else.

I transferred funds from my current account (which bank statement I have submitted as proof of maintenance and from that account funds was transferred to joint account which was only open because of this stupid Tier 1)

these reasons r nothing I am sure I will get over it easily in appeal bcz I have all the correct docs in place which I submitted with application.

thanks for your thought much appreciated.

wow99 wrote:That sucks. Sorry to hear about your refusal. I must say these are silly reasons to refused an application. I believe they come with those reasons only to refused you though you have been interviewed which doesn't make sense at all and i am pretty sure none of the reasons they have given now was asked in the interview.

More applications are getting refused just like that, they are just trying to put all the reasons to make it harder for the applicants to win appeal.

Anyway, Go for appeal and hope for the best. I'm sure there will be a way out.

Good luck

Hi rehan

Sorry to hear..
Guys here I wanna say something ..Rehan is a man who is most active person at the forum. .he had excellent interview ..he had fulfilled each and every requirment of ukba...I m really surprised..this means they just wanna refuse and that's it....no policy guide nothing

obaied
Newly Registered

Post by obaied » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Boss,
i wish i could fight for u!!!!
i cant write any more at this moment just speechless-wordless!!!!11

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Thx obaied ..... Just remember me in ur prayers thts all I need and will get. Over this hurdle too and hve seen worse.

Regards
obaied wrote:Boss,
i wish i could fight for u!!!!
i cant write any more at this moment just speechless-wordless!!!!11
:wink: :wink:

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Its really shocking news with shocking stupid reasons. Seems HO just wants to prove they r not accountable to anyone n can do whatever they want. To me it seems they r trying to prove that its not genune application by giving such stupid out of policy guidence reasons. I m expecting my decision in cuming couple of weeks n to b honest after this refusal not v positive abt the outcome.u ll inshallah win appeal bro.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Thx naheedsammar be positive InshAllah u wil be fine

Regards
Naheedsammar wrote:Its really shocking news with shocking stupid reasons. Seems HO just wants to prove they r not accountable to anyone n can do whatever they want. To me it seems they r trying to prove that its not genune application by giving such stupid out of policy guidence reasons. I m expecting my decision in cuming couple of weeks n to b honest after this refusal not v positive abt the outcome.u ll inshallah win appeal bro.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Sorry to hear. You will get visa but more wait as appeal process is long.

Only one thing to consider in my opinion:
Investing some money at least give a positive edge. Keeping money throughout in the account without investing sounds negative. Though it is risky because not sure about visa. This point is arguable in front of judge but for caseworker it sounds you are not pursuing the business in true spirit. Certain things of Entrepreneur Visa are not designed properly in which investment until visa issuance is a big question-mark and certainly applicant suffers. If you have a little investment, you may have an opportunity to earn more than that in 8-10 months of visa waiting. Then you may present your case in front of judge more effectively e.g. You have already invested abc amount, You are eager to contract with more clients but limitation of your stay is limited, You have opportunity to invest more but risk involved due to visa limitations, You are running a small business but UKBA want to finish that business.... but if you didnt invest even a penny then how can you say that you are a bonafide applicant and how those contracts would be justified which are done 8-10 months back on the time of application but till now you didnt provided them services.

Its just my opinion. Relax and prepare logical arguments as you may have to wait for at least further 4-5 months. Take it easy, you will get your visa.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Thx Rizkcb many thanks for your point of view which is highly appreciated.

Regarding invested I agree with you upto some extent but its entirely upto individual as everyone got own circumstances and basis on cicumstances I submit 1 contract at time of application and 4 more contracts since I applied visa and 2 of them already completed plus 1 which was submited wit initial application also 2 contract of 6 months r still live and I have provided copies of all the contract in interview plus business bank statement confirming clients paid on time.

I told them at interview I am maintaining investment funds and whtever I have invested is from our personal funds rather than investment funds which I maintained till dated and I provided statement confirming this amount from day one.

I even provided proposal of ofice space which I received from the companies I visited regarding renting the office .... But I said I am not going to take ofice til I get decision on my application as I dnt want to invest when I dnt knw tht I wil be here or not in future coz of visa and I dnt feel secure investing like tht.

But I understand what I said and were u coming from ... But I guess damage is done n now wil stick to my original statement and will fight for my right so let c what happen.

Regards

RizKCB wrote:Sorry to hear. You will get visa but more wait as appeal process is long.

Only one thing to consider in my opinion:
Investing some money at least give a positive edge. Keeping money throughout in the account without investing sounds negative. Though it is risky because not sure about visa. This point is arguable in front of judge but for caseworker it sounds you are not pursuing the business in true spirit. Certain things of Entrepreneur Visa are not designed properly in which investment until visa issuance is a big question-mark and certainly applicant suffers. If you have a little investment, you may have an opportunity to earn more than that in 8-10 months of visa waiting. Then you may present your case in front of judge more effectively e.g. You have already invested abc amount, You are eager to contract with more clients but limitation of your stay is limited, You have opportunity to invest more but risk involved due to visa limitations, You are running a small business but UKBA want to finish that business.... but if you didnt invest even a penny then how can you say that you are a bonafide applicant and how those contracts would be justified which are done 8-10 months back on the time of application but till now you didnt provided them services.

Its just my opinion. Relax and prepare logical arguments as you may have to wait for at least further 4-5 months. Take it easy, you will get your visa.

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Hello rehan,

Sorry to hear about ur refusal. All the reasons r very silly man, definitely u will win the appeal. Just find good a solicitor n make good evidences for the refusal reasons .

I am very confidant on yours u will be win mate.

All The Best mate

Regards,
Smart

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:33 pm

So sorry rehan I am really shocked your visa been refused.....
Inshallah everything b fine good luck

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Brother, if I am in your place and if I have to pay 50 pence for my business expenses, I will pay from business account. 'Every little helps'... After all you have to show that you have invested 50,000 on next extension and whatever you spend as expenses will be included in the investment.

Spending on a business from personal account but keeping actual funds of 50000 aside is .... :roll: What you spent from personal account was a risk until visa issuance but you did. Why you didnt do it from 50000? Cant understand

Anyways you know better about your stuff and have comprehensive understanding of your business and guidance. Best of luck...

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Yes u r rite and I agree with u ... But I done it other way and just wanted to keep things simple as possible bcz I knw how competant these ukba atleast its only 5 reason dnt knw how many more ty would have bring out from otjer docs if I would hve submited like busines plan n accountant docs lol

Anyway thx for ur advice

Regards

RizKCB wrote:Brother, if I am in your place and if I have to pay 50 pence for my business expenses, I will pay from business account. 'Every little helps'... After all you have to show that you have invested 50,000 on next extension and whatever you spend as expenses will be included in the investment.

Spending on a business from personal account but keeping actual funds of 50000 aside is .... :roll: What you spent from personal account was a risk until visa issuance but you did. Why you didnt do it from 50000? Cant understand

Anyways you know better about your stuff and have comprehensive understanding of your business and guidance. Best of luck...

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:45 pm

RizKCB wrote:Brother, if I am in your place and if I have to pay 50 pence for my business expenses, I will pay from business account. 'Every little helps'... After all you have to show that you have invested 50,000 on next extension and whatever you spend as expenses will be included in the investment.

It's easy for you to talk when you are not wearing the shoes.

So you except someone that has a pending application to get an office, pay deposit, pay rent, get office furniture, get into a lease agreement, etc ???? So what happens when the visa is refused? What happens if the appeal is unsuccessful?

Secondly, check this forum. There are MANY cases where people were refused even after investing some of the funds.

Thirdly, the letter on the rule change sent in march clearly stated that THE 50,000 POUNDS SHOULD BE IN THE ACCOUNT THROUGHOUT THE PENDING APPLICATION OR iF THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN INVESTED, THEY WANT PROOF.

so that's basically giving applicants two options. Either maintain the funds in your account or invest.

Then finally, do NOT forget that the application form contained two categories.
A) people with 50,000 cash ready to invest
B) people that have already invested in a business.

So you either go with option A or option B.

Many , many, many people have gone with option A and their applications have been successful.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Rehan, did you submit a business plan? Or just market research?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:50 pm

I had business plan with me in interview and showed to the interview lady but never submitted though and I guess I done the right thing by not submitting otherwise these refusal reason could be a lot more lol

But I did present business plan in interview and showed and even read my marresearch para from business plan in interview when question asked abt market research.

Regards
babylondoner wrote:Rehan, did you submit a business plan? Or just market research?

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:01 pm

babylondoner wrote:

It's easy for you to talk when you are not wearing the shoes.

So you except someone that has a pending application to get an office, pay deposit, pay rent, get office furniture, get into a lease agreement, etc ???? So what happens when the visa is refused? What happens if the appeal is unsuccessful?

Secondly, check this forum. There are MANY cases where people were refused even after investing some of the funds.

Thirdly, the letter on the rule change sent in march clearly stated that THE 50,000 POUNDS SHOULD BE IN THE ACCOUNT THROUGHOUT THE PENDING APPLICATION OR iF THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN INVESTED, THEY WANT PROOF.

so that's basically giving applicants two options. Either maintain the funds in your account or invest.

Then finally, do NOT forget that the application form contained two categories.
A) people with 50,000 cash ready to invest
B) people that have already invested in a business.

So you either go with option A or option B.

Many , many, many people have gone with option A and their applications have been successful.
I am also wearing the same shoes and waiting for hearing date.

No need to separate them in two options as there is no concept like that.
Its all about to invest after starting the business. I didnt advise to spend on furniture, office etc etc. Simply i said what Rehan spent from personal account should be spent through 50000. Rehan also spent/invested but from personal account (Point to understand). But still its good because he spent to run business regardless of personal or business account. Judge would not ignore you if you are running business and have investments more or less I bet.

The letter which you referred received in March interprets like funds should be available throughout your visa BUT not only at the time of application and could be invested time to time whenever needed. If you have invested then show accountants docs. But if your application takes 6 months to decide then I personally recommend to keep your business running and paying any basic expenses from business account. It helps if you are refused.

Rehan's case is strong and excellent chances to win as there is nothing serious there but still need to prepare with care.

opportunist

Hi Rehan

Post by opportunist » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:18 pm

Have you appealed?? if so when is you hearing date??

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:06 pm

@rehan

When you will complete your 10 years in UK ?
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

kandycity
Newly Registered

Post by kandycity » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:08 pm

Hi Rehan, I AM HAPPY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR REFUSAL. I don't understand why some guys says "Sorry to hear about that" if they have read your case carefully. Becausse this is a case which WIN IS GUARANTEED if you go for appeal and the BEST THING is it is a BONUS FROM HOME OFFICE GIVING EXTRA MONTHS to go FOR YOUR 10 YEAR ILR. WOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE!!!. GOOD LUCK.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Lol @ kandcity won't it be nice to ve approval instead? After submitting evrythng perfectly and stil geting refusal?

ILR is not a problem if not tody thn tmw will get there but I m very disapointed wit the outcome but again satisfied same time that I didn't give them chance to refuse on something missing from paperwork and I m quite sure these reason can be defended easily.

Regards

kandycity wrote:Hi Rehan, I AM HAPPY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR REFUSAL. I don't understand why some guys says "Sorry to hear about that" if they have read your case carefully. Becausse this is a case which WIN IS GUARANTEED if you go for appeal and the BEST THING is it is a BONUS FROM HOME OFFICE GIVING EXTRA MONTHS to go FOR YOUR 10 YEAR ILR. WOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE!!!. GOOD LUCK.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:24 pm

2 months time but now will mke sure tht I get tier 1 sorted before I apply ILR as this is challenge InshAllah

Regards
tuliprose wrote:@rehan

When you will complete your 10 years in UK ?

surveyer

Post by surveyer » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 pm

Rehan, so sorry to hear about this stupid decision. I hate the fact that scroungers from EU countries walk in freely and do anything they want while we that pay and contribute to the economy are being rejected for most ridiculous invalid reasons.

removed user

Post by removed user » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:52 pm

The case worker is not a business person to understand how business stuff works.

You met all the requirements and you are an entrepreneur which case worker should have understood. You provided all the documents and been refused on assumptions.

You will easily win the appeal as no one will be able to argue on these points.

----
A. This is how you planned to advertise to target your customers. Gumtree / Craiglist / Thomas all are websites that puts up your classified ads and have a top ranking in UK. Where was the case worker thinking you should have advertised?

B. You provided the recent statement which has been ignored. Even if you had transferred 1 day before submitting your application, you did that after reading the policy guidance which doesnt have anything on when to transfer. Once it's transferred, you maintained it? What is the problem ? I dont understand their damn concern.

C. There is no requirement for you to invest 50K or even 1K while your application is in process. Being an entrepreneur, you plan things your way and assumed that you had 3 years to invest. Your making efforts to the best of your knowledge to make this business a success and not failure therefore any intelligent person or a business person will try to first create resources for the business before injecting heavy money into the business.

You can say that because you are an IT company and you were planning to provide "xx cloud or hosting" to a 3rd company which is where you wanted to invest money with some data center to lease servers.

D. You started business when you thought it is the right time. You have a degree, you were interviewed what were they expecting to see? You are working for companies and this is the result of your preparation and experience.

This case worker is either too dumb or over smart. My application was refused on same stupid reasons.

removed user

Post by removed user » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Regarding solicitor i would say who ever you chose to go with; give him your reasons on each refusal so that he can understand what he has to defend and ensure that you are satisfied with his response.