ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is Medical Report needed while entering the UK on HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ns7
BANNED

Is Medical Report needed while entering the UK on HSMP

Post by ns7 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:38 pm

Hi,
In my EC (Feb end) I was not asked for medical test like many others who applied before april. I would be reaching UK in May. So my question is whether I would be needing any medical report.

Also I have heard that on airport (UK) they ask for X-ray and its better to take one with you. So I am planning to have a general check here in India with some tests (X-ray, Blood, ECG etc.s) and take the report with me.

Looking forward for your comments, suggestions and experience regarding this.

Regards,
ns7

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:45 pm

Hi der,
I think even if you take your xray report with you the medical team wont let you break the queue. And if there is no queue it just takes 5 mins for getting the xray result.
So dont panic on xray. Let them take your xray at the airport, wont take much time and its free as well.

bodyguard

Post by bodyguard » Tue May 01, 2007 11:59 am

Hi,

You should take the xray film and report. I think that is all which is required for people holding > 6month visa. When I had entered UK without xray, it took 3.5 hrs just to get the xray done at the airport. So, bettertake it with you.

ns7
BANNED

Post by ns7 » Tue May 01, 2007 6:34 pm

Thanks.
ns7