ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

exercise treaty rights by full time study and part time wrk

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rollingstar
Newly Registered

exercise treaty rights by full time study and part time wrk

Post by rollingstar » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:12 am

hi... if some eu studies full time as well as on the same time work part time( btw 14 to 16hrs a week) consistently along side study. So at the time of filling any form, to show her/his treaty rights, can the applicant show the treaty rights by showing just part time work evidence OR the applicant would need to show both things with evidence (study full time and part time work)?????

Thanks.

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:32 am

If the person does not have CSI i hink it is better to show only part time work to show her/his treaty rights. i don't think there is any requirement regarding the number of working hour to do for treaty right!
GOD BLESS!!!

rollingstar
Newly Registered

Post by rollingstar » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:35 am

fatimahh wrote:If the person does not have CSI i hink it is better to show only part time work to show her/his treaty rights. i don't think there is any requirement regarding the number of working hour to do for treaty right!
R u sure or u just think????

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: exercise treaty rights by full time study and part time

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:09 pm

rollingstar wrote:hi... if some eu studies full time as well as on the same time work part time( btw 14 to 16hrs a week) consistently along side study. So at the time of filling any form, to show her/his treaty rights, can the applicant show the treaty rights by showing just part time work evidence OR the applicant would need to show both things with evidence (study full time and part time work)?????

Thanks.
An EEA national student must hold private medical insurance to become a qualified person otherwise part time work can fulfill the criteria if it is an effective and genuine activity for remuneration.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi Rollingstar [quote]R u sure or u just think????[/quote]
Yep i am sure as for my own application we used the part time job docs only! And it was granted
GOD BLESS!!!

rollingstar
Newly Registered

Post by rollingstar » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:51 pm

sheraz7 wrote:
rollingstar wrote:hi... if some eu studies full time as well as on the same time work part time( btw 14 to 16hrs a week) consistently along side study. So at the time of filling any form, to show her/his treaty rights, can the applicant show the treaty rights by showing just part time work evidence OR the applicant would need to show both things with evidence (study full time and part time work)?????

Thanks.
An EEA national student must hold private medical insurance to become a qualified person otherwise part time work can fulfill the criteria if it is an effective and genuine activity for remuneration.
Sheraz7 what do u mean by if it is an effective and genuine activity for remuneration???? can you explain it please..

rollingstar
Newly Registered

Post by rollingstar » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:53 pm

fatimahh wrote:Hi Rollingstar
R u sure or u just think????
Yep i am sure as for my own application we used the part time job docs only! And it was granted
Fatimahh:
what was your application for??? And yes in my case, we dont hold CSI.. But have the proof for part time working...

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Fatimahh:
what was your application for??? And yes in my case, we dont hold CSI.. But have the proof for part time working...[/quote]

The application was for EEA1 and EEA2, and i believe the same documents we provided are the one we should provide once ready for EEA3 and EEA4
GOD BLESS!!!

rollingstar
Newly Registered

Post by rollingstar » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:14 pm

fatimahh wrote:Fatimahh:
what was your application for??? And yes in my case, we dont hold CSI.. But have the proof for part time working...
The application was for EEA1 and EEA2, and i believe the same documents we provided are the one we should provide once ready for EEA3 and EEA4[/quote]

ok.... but i am applying for ROR.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:50 pm

rollingstar wrote:
sheraz7 wrote:

Thanks.
Sheraz7 what do u mean by if it is an effective and genuine activity for remuneration???? can you explain it please..
Work is being performed for wages/salary for which the evidences can be payslips/job contract/employer letter etc.
REGARDS

rollingstar
Newly Registered

Post by rollingstar » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:12 pm

sheraz7 wrote:
rollingstar wrote:
sheraz7 wrote:

Thanks.
Work is being performed for wages/salary for which the evidences can be payslips/job contract/employer letter etc.
ok..thanks... Does it make any difference how much you earn as part time?? I mean if you get minimum wages or above ,, would it be fine??

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:17 pm

rollingstar wrote:
sheraz7 wrote:
rollingstar wrote:
sheraz7 wrote:
ok..thanks... Does it make any difference how much you earn as part time?? I mean if you get minimum wages or above ,, would it be fine??
There is no earning threshold/limit for EEA track applications at the moment.
REGARDS

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:37 pm

UK------++++-------****

rollingstar
Newly Registered

Post by rollingstar » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:52 pm

ok.. thanks everyone...
I got one other question, if at the time of ROR, the non eu national is in full time study only on student loan(which is not a public fund) and also holds comprehensive sickness insurance then what else evidence would he need to be self sufficient???? Comprehensive insurance would be enough to be self sufficient or he will have to show some amount of money in his account as well???

rollingstar
Newly Registered

Post by rollingstar » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:45 pm

reply plz