ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Different reason for each partner

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ab_1820
Newly Registered

Different reason for each partner

Post by ab_1820 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi Guys

My question is that in the appeal will the judge stress on the reasons o my partner and vice versa
Iam asking this because my partner has few extra reasons than me.
So if any of you know then please reply

I have just 3 more days remaining to file my appeal.
Many thanks.

Mr Legal

Re: Different reason for each partner

Post by Mr Legal » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:01 pm

ab_1820 wrote:Hi Guys

My question is that in the appeal will the judge stress on the reasons o my partner and vice versa
Iam asking this because my partner has few extra reasons than me.
So if any of you know then please reply

I have just 3 more days remaining to file my appeal.
Many thanks.
Though you expect answer to your question but present it in the forum unclear. You have not explained it whether the extra reasons put in the refusal letter of your partner relate to one issue, I mean business or they relate to personal of your partner. If you may present it in detail, someone will be able to help you then.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

ab_1820
Newly Registered

Post by ab_1820 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Hi i have three reasons which are all silly such as bank letter not mentioning name and landline number missing in contract.

But my partner has 4 extra business related reason such as declaration of third party from India not signed by either applicant, and the services are not detailed in the contracts etc.

So m wondering will the Judge stress on my partners reason in my appeal hearing because these reasons are not applicable to my refusal letter....the case worker had in his mind to just refuse my partners i think coz he had student visa for 4 years.

please let me know if you guys have a clue

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:42 am

ab_1820 wrote:Hi i have three reasons which are all silly such as bank letter not mentioning name and landline number missing in contract.

But my partner has 4 extra business related reason such as declaration of third party from India not signed by either applicant, and the services are not detailed in the contracts etc.

So m wondering will the Judge stress on my partners reason in my appeal hearing because these reasons are not applicable to my refusal letter....the case worker had in his mind to just refuse my partners i think coz he had student visa for 4 years.

please let me know if you guys have a clue
Are you relying on your partner's third party ?
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

ab_1820
Newly Registered

Post by ab_1820 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:55 am

Yes iam.....some in my personal account but rest from partners third party......but anyways its equally available to both of us....whats ur concern ?

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:51 am

ab_1820 wrote:Yes iam.....some in my personal account but rest from partners third party......but anyways its equally available to both of us....whats ur concern ?

Then you should request to hear your appeals consildately because one identical issue of third party is existed there and it is better to be ruled out for both of you.