ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 GENERAL DEPENDENT VISA FOR NEW BORN BABY OUTSIDE UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

san09
Newly Registered

TIER 1 GENERAL DEPENDENT VISA FOR NEW BORN BABY OUTSIDE UK

Post by san09 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:20 am

Hi,

I will appreciate if someone here like to share their experience or knowledge in order to apply for baby dependent visa from outside UK.

I have been in UK for more than 5yrs now I am on tier 1 general. I just want to know the documents required for dependent visa for baby. I don't want to submit unwanted and unnecessary documents along with my application to make my application more complicated to understand and confusing to ECO.

Documents which I think need to submit to support visa application are.. and some of which mentioned on ukba site...

1- Fund maintenance statement not more than 90 days old.
2- My passport pages include visa stamp and biometric card details.
3- child birth certificate
4- child passport
5- Sponsor letter
6- Affidavit from parents
7- Marriage certificate
8- My employer offer letter showing I am working full time
9- saving accounts bank statement will show my address proof too. so no need for other proof of address i think.

I have confusion in some I have been maintaining funds required balance in my Uk SAVINGS ACCOUNT and not in current account where my salary credit each month...

1) Is that fine if I just submit 3 to 6 month SAVINGS ACCOUNT statement showing funds has been maintained for more than 90days and not salary current account..?

2) Its not mentioned on UKBA site that you must submit PAYSLIPS and RENT AGREEMENT how can I sign new contract with bigger home unless I got confirmation of my baby visa?

3) Should I submit my wife job offer letter as she also has full time job in UK.

thanks
san

aayushd
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 1 GENERAL DEPENDENT VISA FOR NEW BORN BABY OUTSIDE

Post by aayushd » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:12 pm

san09 wrote:Hi,

I will appreciate if someone here like to share their experience or knowledge in order to apply for baby dependent visa from outside UK.

I have been in UK for more than 5yrs now I am on tier 1 general. I just want to know the documents required for dependent visa for baby. I don't want to submit unwanted and unnecessary documents along with my application to make my application more complicated to understand and confusing to ECO.

Documents which I think need to submit to support visa application are.. and some of which mentioned on ukba site...

1- Fund maintenance statement not more than 90 days old.
2- My passport pages include visa stamp and biometric card details.
3- child birth certificate
4- child passport
5- Sponsor letter
6- Affidavit from parents
7- Marriage certificate
8- My employer offer letter showing I am working full time
9- saving accounts bank statement will show my address proof too. so no need for other proof of address i think.

I have confusion in some I have been maintaining funds required balance in my Uk SAVINGS ACCOUNT and not in current account where my salary credit each month...

1) Is that fine if I just submit 3 to 6 month SAVINGS ACCOUNT statement showing funds has been maintained for more than 90days and not salary current account..?

2) Its not mentioned on UKBA site that you must submit PAYSLIPS and RENT AGREEMENT how can I sign new contract with bigger home unless I got confirmation of my baby visa?

3) Should I submit my wife job offer letter as she also has full time job in UK.

thanks
san
Hi San,

I am also applying for my LO's VISA from India. He was born in UK but its cheaper to apply from India. Since my spouse and my son won't be travelling to the UK for next 4-6 months, i am also vacating my home and moving to a home which might not provide me any rental agreement. I am also not supplying any address proof.

To cut the story short, i don't think you need to be a UK resident to apply for your son's visa. As long as you are having a valid visa you can apply for your son's visa by showing maintainence funds ( different if you are already in UK 6 months). I might have a T1 got fired from a job and back at India and now i wish to travel with my family, stay in a hotel and search for a job. I think this scenrio should be perfectly OK for T1 category.

PS: This is my personal opinion and i am not a legal guy...

Regards,
Aayush

ankur6006

same questions

Post by ankur6006 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Do we need to submit 3 month payslips?

kannit

Re: TIER 1 GENERAL DEPENDENT VISA FOR NEW BORN BABY OUTSIDE

Post by kannit » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:51 pm

aayushd wrote: Hi San,

I am also applying for my LO's VISA from India. He was born in UK but its cheaper to apply from India. Since my spouse and my son won't be travelling to the UK for next 4-6 months, i am also vacating my home and moving to a home which might not provide me any rental agreement. I am also not supplying any address proof.

To cut the story short, i don't think you need to be a UK resident to apply for your son's visa. As long as you are having a valid visa you can apply for your son's visa by showing maintainence funds ( different if you are already in UK 6 months). I might have a T1 got fired from a job and back at India and now i wish to travel with my family, stay in a hotel and search for a job. I think this scenrio should be perfectly OK for T1 category.

PS: This is my personal opinion and i am not a legal guy...

Regards,
Aayush
Hi aayshd,

I am also planning to apply visa from India for my UK newborn. Did you finally apply from India and did you face any difficulty? Please share your experience.

Thanks!